BOOK INSPIRED New idea added 2-28-09

Started by Ashleebabe, February 17, 2009, 03:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

I have been on the site for nearly a year and I find myself with limited or hardly any at all. I have another thread what has my wants and if you would like to see them, let me know when you contact me.

I have been able to embrace my inner dominant side lately and would like to switch it up. Send me a craving and I will see what I can do.

Give me something with J.R. Ward

About me:

I am a sophmore in college
I have a boyfriend
I work constantly but have time when I am off to post at least twice a day

My Roleplaying:
I love details. More plot over sex is a huge turn-on for me. The more details that one could give me the better, I would like to imagine myself in the actual scene itself.

Love triangles are conflicts I also enjoy in my RPing. I think it adds more drama to the storyline.

I write in both first person and third depending on what my partner prefers and I like to write a minimum of three paragraphs per post. If I get a very verbose response I will treat it an equally deserved reply.

I love literacy. That means grammar, spelling, and punctuation in the right places.

I do not mind RPing the threads, PMs or a messenger of your choice.

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Aysleen

You might get a few more responses if you draw up some short scenarios, at least to get the ball rolling.  Those can be expanded with the help of those who become interested by your ideas.

Or you could read some current stories, find a writer you think is really on par with what you're looking for, then PM them a short story idea. 

Lastly, have you checked out the current games that others are seeking partners for?  Thats a good way to get started as well.

/shrug  From my own experiences here, it just seems to go a lot more smoothly if you have some more solid ideas going in.

Good luck to you! :D

**Forgive me...I spoke before I noticed you had a link with some ideas already listed.  Not sure why you have two threads for this now though, but please disregard the above   :P
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Ashleebabe

I have a twopage list on a thread that is kinda lost int he abyss that is the One on Ones. I have been onhere a lot to know where to look and I seem to get lost in the fog. I hardly go in the HB or the SB and I think me being known is slim. Sweetie, I have been around E for a long time and after a brief hiatus I lost about ten Rps

Thank you however for your ideas. I have tried all of those but again thank you for the reminder of all the ways

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

Forgiven, it happens to the best of us.

CRAVINGS:

Anything with vampires. If you read any novels besides Anita Blake and Stephanie Meyers would be good. I love Twilight but I have been in butchered Rps of it.

Aysleen

How about just bumping up your page of ideas?  Maybe then it wouldn't be lost?
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Ashleebabe

Ashleebabe

Darthvegeta800

You could update your old thread with new ideas. Than it may be 'bumped' so to speak.

Ashleebabe

The link to my other thread is in my signature. I thought it would be wise for it

Darthvegeta800

Aah good my dear.
Small word of advice put:
My plots/Ideas: (insert link) in your thread.

Ashleebabe

Not sure how to do that but I shall work on it

Ashleebabe

A new idea:

It can ben either I dominant or the male character but I think either one is fine.

A dark knight with a mysterious past and his band of warriors come through town. One thing on his mind, a bride and wife to soften his image of being the dark night. He heard of a village with several selections and families willing to put their houses at the disposal of the man. His mind wandered while the women were paraded in front of him. None of them struck his fancy until he reached the last house. A merchant and his only daughter lived in the little cottage.

He met her and thought that she would do and within moments she was reluctantly was mounted on a horse and forced to ride with the man.

Whichever side you chose we can continue from there.

Darthvegeta800

My apologies meant 'put it in your sig' not 'thread'.

*antennae twitch'.

I just read two words 'Dark' and 'Knight'.
You have my FULL attention miss.

Give me a poke if you think you can endure my pesky self.

Ashleebabe

seeker619

I am not exactly sure what you are looking for but if you check the one on one rp request board I have a new entry.  I am very open to new ideas and looking to expand what it is I am willing to personify.  I do however have a few off's

No sex with anyone under sixteen.

They can be infactuated under that age but no sex.

I always play a heterosexual

I will play a female in the third person but my main character is always or almost always played in the first person.  I play my character I don't report on what "he or she" does because I am that character playing that character.  I can't very well play a character if I make statements like "He moved in on her" when the he is me if I am really role playing.  It is much more intimate playing the first person.  I could go on and on about how he sucked his dick, when I play first person it is harder to say I sucked on his dick as I am straight.  I am not a reporter.  I am the role I play.  Playing first person is much scarier because it s you.