The World of Banded Night

Started by Apple of Eris, January 09, 2011, 01:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I could be interested in the Engineer Profession if its still open (and Cigars are allowed to be smoked!).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Apple of Eris

Already seized, but there is the Historian/Scientist(palentology/geology) and the Archeologist/Anthropologist available
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

MagicalPen

Would you be mad if I called my young, handsome, charming Archaeologist 'Indy'? (since the Engineer is taken).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Apple of Eris

That depends, is he named after the family dog?
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

MagicalPen

More like the state.  ^-^  I'll work on a character sheet and see how 'tongue in cheek' in turns out to be.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Apple of Eris

So, we have an Archeologist with an Indy fetish.

I still have a Geologist/Palentologist/all around pre-historian open!

Anyway, i'm working on the first post, hopefully everyone is still around? I'll be putting it up tomorrow with a link to the actual game thread.

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Xillen

Player: Xillen
Name: Jonathan Schwarzwald.

Appearance: Tall and muscular, Johnny has nor problems carrying several pieces of heavy equipment and still move around a lot. He prefers to wear his special treated kevlar jackets sleeveless, as it gives him a wider arm control. It also shows off the various tattoos that cover his musclular arms. His hair is shaved, save for a row of blonde spikes running over the middle of his head. His moustache and beard are allowed to grow, though the latter is kept in two braids with rings at the end. He usually wears shades.

Disadvantages: Due to an explosion accident, Johnny lost all hearing capabilities in his left ear. Johnny likes to bully guys around that are obviously weaker than him.

Personality: Johnny is extremely straightforward. He likes to get the mission done well, and then move on. This reflects in his social interaction. Why go through formalities when you can just say what you're thinking. He does sway from this behaviour when talking to babes, knowing that he'll have to feint some to get anything done with them. Infinity won't be happy if he just pushed them in a small room and had their way with them. Despite that, Johnny is quite aware of the usefulness of working in a group, and won't just ditch his allies without good reason. When he does make friends, he will pull through for them, and will risk his life, if that gives him an adequate chance to bring his friends back.

Bio: Johnny has worked on and off as a freelance mercenary back on Homeline, and was good at what he did. Of course, in his line of work, once you had a few missions under your belt, you were either very good or very dead. One day, the services of the mercenary company he was working for at that time was requested by the Morman sponsored world of Smith-1. Johnny didn't really like the thought of going off-world, but with the receding job offers back on Homeline these days, if he wanted to keep playing ball, he had no real option. It turned out that he was walking into a trap.

Johnny had barely arrived at the illegal transit site, when one of Infinity's SWAT teams raided the place, arresting everyone on the spot. Not being totally stupid, Johnny gave in rather than fight a pointless fight to the death. After all, nobody had paid him to attack the Infinity cops yet. After he was taken prisoner, Infinity gave him two choices: Either he could cooperate and work for them, earning himself a luxurious pay, or get shipped off to Coventry, the prison world. Not seeing that as much of a choice, a few months and an extensive training period later Johnny had found himself wearing an Infinity uniform and ready to get shipped to Burroughs-6. Infinity had made it rather clear to him that they would offer the deal only once. Cross them and he would disappear off the grid.

Picture(s):

Soturo

Apple of Eris

Okay, IC is Started!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95292.0

Doing it briefing style to start, got a lot to cover and this seemed easiest way to do it. Please everyone still with us (hopefull all of you) post on over!

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking