News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pathfinder game [Game full]

Started by avorae, January 18, 2011, 06:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avorae

Good day to all you D&D players out there... I am a long time player but a rather newbie in the GM chair and with a little urging from a Marvelous GM that I have played under I have decided to try my hand at running a game for a group of three players total. One of the slots is already taking so I am in need of two more players.

I honestly have no idea of what the game setting will be but I figure I would lay down the basic Character creation rules for now and see if there are any other interests in yet another Pathfinder game.

So without further ado her are the rules....

- Staring level will be 6th
- Rolls will be 2D6+6 re-roll 1's
- Books allowed: Core, Bestiary 1, and the Advanced players guide
- 2 traits but they have to make sense for your character
- 23,000 gold
- Each player will receive one free magic item of the GM's choosing based on the characters chosen and with input from the player.

Players
Nicci- Kitty Monk
Starfall- half-Orc alchemist
Zazarel- Human Paladin
LeechTamer- Undecided
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

NicciKotor

I might as well throw my hand into this game. Going for a kitty monk, that way I can wander the land naked and free to the world!
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

avorae

Quote from: NicciKotor on January 18, 2011, 06:23:39 PM
I might as well throw my hand into this game. Going for a kitty monk, that way I can wander the land naked and free to the world!

Don't worry Nicci your spot is already reserved... ;D

Starfall Smiting Prince

No idea for the setting huh? I'll give it a try, half orc alchemist.

avorae

Quote from: Starfall Smiting Prince on January 18, 2011, 07:05:49 PM
No idea for the setting huh? I'll give it a try, half orc alchemist.

Nope no idea yet. I figure I will get the players picked out and then see what they would like to do for a campaign and build it from there.

As for the Half-Orc alchemist it sounds like a good one to me...

So I have all three players now so now I just need to come up with the game itself. Anybody have ideas of what they would like.

Starfall Smiting Prince

actions/adventures that would be interesting maybe even unravel some kind of conspiracy that would be cool but that's just my opinion.

For the rolls:

dice id from 21870 to 21878(just change the last number to see all the rolls): https://elliquiy.com/forums/dicebot.php?r=21870

edit: Any preference to an online character sheet or just write it down?

avorae

Oh yea I forgot one last important rule... All sheets shall remain private. You  can send it to me in a PM Either a copy of the sheet or a link to it.

NicciKotor

Want to do some urban game for this one. Since it gives us plenty of naughty locales to go within the city, like brothels and what not. That and plenty of gangs/cults/more cults are always within big cities.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

avorae

Quote from: NicciKotor on January 18, 2011, 07:53:39 PM
Want to do some urban game for this one. Since it gives us plenty of naughty locales to go within the city, like brothels and what not. That and plenty of gangs/cults/more cults are always within big cities.

Quote from: Starfall Smiting Prince on January 18, 2011, 07:25:49 PM
actions/adventures that would be interesting maybe even unravel some kind of conspiracy that would be cool but that's just my opinion.
So a urban based conspiracy game. I think I could come up with something along those lines. Might even throw in a classic dungeon crawl into the mix

[/quote]
Quote from: Starfall Smiting Prince on January 18, 2011, 07:25:49 PM
edit: Any preference to an online character sheet or just write it down?
What ever you are comfortable with just make sure you send it to me in a PM. I figure by the players not knowing what the others are capable of it gives it a sense of realism.

avorae

Hey folks I wish to apologize for the delay in posting but work got  rather hectic and I have not had time to really work on the game yet. Fear not though I am still planning on running it and have finally nailed down an idea for the game itself.

The basic concept for the game is that you all have been hired by a wealthy aristocrat who wanted to start up  private investigation agency to look into all the strange things happening in the city. For she fears that they are all connected to something far more sinister and she wishes to know what it may be a stop it before it's to late.