Idea/Recruitment, Knosia (Males and Females neaded)

Started by AKunoichi, June 14, 2009, 03:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satya

Im down like a clown.
This sounds very similar to an idea that i had been brewing for a while now.  But you have laid it out quite perfectly in detail. I've always been a little weak in developing scene hierarchies and qualities. *Laughs.. n blushes a little*
... and when i get that feeling, I need sexual healing...

Send me a message- I want to hear about it.. ;)

Belladonna1

I'm interested if another female is needed! ;)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

AKunoichi

We always need more people. For stares I would at least want the following slots filled.

UPDATED!

Seaside
M
Capitan - JinZah
Capitan's first mate - Question Mark
Random Crewmembers - FREE
F
Captain's personal sex slave - BloodRoses

Landside
F
Lady of the house - Bella
Lady's Adjutant - somniforem
Random Courtiers -Satya, anyone else?

M
Lady's personal Sex toy - rahatngt

Bloody Paramour

I would like to be the Captains slave, but only if cared for...

*laughs*
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Question Mark

AKunoichi

We still Need the Lady of the Household and Her ever faithful Adjutant. As well as random Courtiers and Crewmembers.

In a Noble household, the Lady and her Adjutant share a special bond. They probably grew up together (the adjutant is often the daughter of the Lady's wet nurse). The Adjutant runs the day to day functioning of the household as well as being the Lady's OFFICIAL best friend as everyone else is probably trying to Usurp her position in society,

Despite being a slave the Adjutant wields more power than anyone else in the household (save for her mistress) everything she does is presumed to be under the authority of her mistress and is treated with the same level of formality as such.

Belladonna1

QuoteLady of the house - FREE

*waves hand in the air*

I'll work on a character (bio/pic) ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Satya

Random Courtiers -Free

I will gladly take this position. And i'll have an avatar on the way as well.

p.s - If anyone would like an avatar made, pm me with requested details ;)

JinZah

just a quick question, how many people are we aiming for before we start?

Quote from: BloodRoses on June 20, 2009, 10:15:08 PM
I would like to be the Captains slave, but only if cared for...

*laughs*

sorry, i missed this.

you'll be quite well cared for, because your not just the captions sex toy, you also set his table, and assists in grooming, and the truth is it never pays to mistreat someone you trust to hold a very sharp blade to your thought on a regular bases. you also need to be skilled at singing, or some musical instrument to sooth the caption, and and boost ships morale on a long voyage. 

AKunoichi

Quote from: JinZah on June 22, 2009, 02:27:57 PM
you'll be quite well cared for, because your not just the captions sex toy, you also set his table, and assists in grooming, and the truth is it never pays to mistreat someone you trust to hold a very sharp blade to your thought on a regular bases.

Pretty much sums up why slaves don't get mistreated in Knosia. They outnumber everyone else 10 to 1 and do just about EVERYTHING.

Unless of course they are disobedient and rebellious. Slaves who were not born into slavery often don't take well to the whole "lack of free will" thing and can cause problems if they try to convince there peers to revolt. Such subversive elements are often sent to work in the mines.

Question Mark

AKunoichi

Quote from: Question Mark on June 22, 2009, 05:33:47 PM
Do you have a character sheet?

I would either run this freeform or use something rules light like Wushu

If we do freeform I just say do a quick writup of your character.
If we use Wushu, We pick 3 traits and a disadvantage.
Something your character is the best at
Something your character does well
Something your character is sorta above average at
and then something your character is at a disadvantage with.

somniforem

If there's still an opening (hur hur) for an Adjutant, I'm interested. Bella, what would you be looking for in a BFF?  :D

Satya

*isnt sure if she got the thumbs up to come aboard.. *

Belladonna1

QuoteIf there's still an opening (hur hur) for an Adjutant, I'm interested. Bella, what would you be looking for in a BFF? 

Definately  fun and lively with her own mind and alot of spunk! ( but obviously, LOYAL to me beyond anything else!) ;)

Belladonna1

Quick Question for you AK-

Do you want us to PM our character Bio's/pic to you, or ? ...

Belladonna1

O.K., so one more....

and sorry if you've already stated this and I missed it but what time period are we doing here? ie. the type of dress/clothing the different "classes" would be wearing...etc..

AKunoichi

Quote from: Bella on June 23, 2009, 12:05:42 AM
O.K., so one more....

and sorry if you've already stated this and I missed it but what time period are we doing here? ie. the type of dress/clothing the different "classes" would be wearing...etc..

Sort of a fantasy version of classical greece with 1500s technology.
Suppose the roman empire had never conquered the world and then fallen, and you get a good idea. Some tech has been impeded by the availability of cheep slave labour (no need for labour saving devices) but others are more advanced because the dark ages never happened.

Clothing,
Men where Kilts and Loincloths. Loincloths are for work and Kilts are more formal. Slaves and commoners where simple boring cloth while A ships Capitan will wear silk.

Women where a wide variety of skirts and dresses but almost never cover there chests. Women who work where short skirts and noblewomen where long dresses.

Slaves usually where almost nothing, Usually just simple jewellery bearing the mark of there master, but will often where clothing to do with there work (aprons for the kitchen ect)

Jewellery is popular among all social classes with slaves wearing iron or copper and Nobility wearing Gold and Jewels.

It is not uncommon for people of all classes to just go naked on a hot day.

The the clothing is loosely based off of ancient Minoan garb.

AKunoichi

Quote from: Satya on June 22, 2009, 11:49:44 PM
*isnt sure if she got the thumbs up to come aboard.. *

Its in the Updated cast list

Seaside
M
Capitan - JinZah
Capitan's first mate - Question Mark
Random Crewmembers - FREE
F
Captain's personal sex slave - BloodRoses

Landside
F
Lady of the house - Bella
Lady's Adjutant - somniforem
Random Courtiers -Satya, anyone else?
M
Lady's personal Sex toy - rahatngt

All the Major Roles are filled. But there Is ALWAYS room fro random Crewmembers and Courtiers.

AKunoichi

Quote from: Bella on June 22, 2009, 11:58:17 PM
Quick Question for you AK-

Do you want us to PM our character Bio's/pic to you, or ? ...

Posing here is good.

Question Mark

I think it'd be nice if we could get another seadog...  There's four ladies and only two of us.

Satya

Awesome!
Sorry I didnt catch that *laughs sheepishly*

AKunoichi

More info that I just gave Bella.

knosian nobles do not usual engage in monogamous relationships, While the same ships usualy come back to the same ports, A Lady might have relationships with many men and a man might visit many ladies.
Marriage is considered something barbarians do.
Children are usually raised in the household of there mother with boys being sent off to join the crew of a ship when they turn 16.
As a result most Knosians Know there Mothers linage but only have a vague idea at best who there father was.

Childhood.
Knosian nobles also almost never raise there own child. They hand it off to a wetnurse and the kid grows up in a nursery untill he/she turns 16 at which point, if he is a boy he joins a ships crew to become a man, or if she is a girl will have an older woman "sponsor" her and show here the ropes of society.

Question Mark

Belladonna1