News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Lightning Warrior Raidy (Fantasy, f/f, Light-NC)

Started by Daril, June 22, 2014, 12:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

I haven't had a lot of success doing RPGs based on this property in the past, but I figured I'd give it another try.  Several of the previous RPGs died in part because of a lack of regular posting so I'm hoping to find a partner who thinks they can post relatively consistently.

Ideally I'd like to find a partner who is familiar with the franchise (particularly the second game) to play Raidy alongside an original heroine that I will be playing.  I've included a list of possible companions for Raidy below.  I would generally prefer to play Fana again but I've included a couple of other possibilities as well.

Possible Companions

Fana

NSFW
NSFW

Fana is probably my favorite character among the ones I've played in these RPGs.  She's an experienced adventurer and mage who really enjoys her line of work.  She's mischievious and flirtatious and unlike Raidy she's not at all shy about liking other girls.  Her behaviour towards Raidy could probably be described as "teasingly dominant."  Due to the impression the first image of her left on me I've always started games involving Fana with Raidy coming across her while she's bathing.

Mirabelle

NSFW

Mirabelle is also a mage, but it younger and less experienced than Fana.  She's part elvish.  I generally think of her as being a bit of a thief as well as a mage.  I'm a little unsure whether she should be a good girl or a bad girl.  One possible scenario is that she's desperately trying to buy her sister's freedom and Raidy agrees to help her rescue said sister after catching and punishing her for attempted theft.  On the other hand she could also be in it to get rich and suggest Raidy work as her bodyguard after rescuing her from a troublesome situation in a dungeon.  She could even be a lovable traitor type who isn't entirely trustworthy.

Paladin

NSFW

There's a few possible scenarios for this as yet unnamed girl.  She could be an inexperienced Paladin whom Raidy rescues in a dungeon -though I'm personally not so sure about playing such a weak character.  Alternately perhaps she's a more competent warrior who is after the same goal as Raidy, but mistakes her for one of the baddies and ends up fighting her.  She could potentially defeat and "punish" Raidy then end up apologizing and teaming up with her later after she finds out the truth (possibly after also getting captured herself).

In general I am looking to play something kind of like the games but with a lot more flexibility and character interactions.  Expect Raidy to get even more attention from other girls than she does in the games. >:)

We can split the GM role or I can try to do it myself.

The exact parameters of the game are somewhat open to negotiation, so if you're interested please contact me.

Daril

ShanaTheIV

Yooo, I remember doing this with you a long time ago! W'sup, bro?  :P

Daril

Yeah, I remember you played Raidy in my first Raidy RPG.  Ironically despite your not being familiar with the series that was probably the most successful Raidy RPG I've been involved with.  (Speaking of which I hope you aren't offended that I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the series this time.)

I've been doing fairly well generally.  What about you?

ShanaTheIV

I'm fine. I'm a little more familiar with the series now (at least I think) so if you can't find anyone else, the offer still stands.