Rate the Avatar above you. (archive)

Started by WyldRanger, October 28, 2011, 07:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

5/10...there is something off about her face. I just don't like it. She's cute, but yeah, something is off about her to me. Not sure what it is.

Quote from: Mordred on April 20, 2012, 02:39:33 PM
10 - Is that a lopsided grin.. or a straight grin within a tilted face? Either way.. yeahhhh.. it's cool! :D

*chuckles*

It's both, actually. A lopsided grin to one side and then a head tilt to the other side. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Flower

10: Michi, because of you, I have become seriously infatuated with this actor lol. I find myself looking at pictures of him and weaving some type of wicked plot in my mind involving him.  I'm honestly not sure if I should thank or curse you for these plot bunnies. :-)

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Amy Liz

10 for the vivid red color and the overly doll face.

Kendra

9 blue shiny lady with a very cute smile, very nice

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Amy Liz

10 for the epic medieval alike looks.

Breathless Intent

Zaphod

Ooh Breathless, finally! *rubs his fingers* Nothing less than a 10 for her. Love those pearls. :P

Breathless Intent

Big time 10! Almost gave it a 9 for not tugging those pants down already, but I kind of like the anticipation *grin*

Zaphod

I'll have to give her a 9 this time for not tugging down my pants already. Anticipation can only get you so far. *laughs*

Kitsunetsuki

always a 10 for Zaphod's avi ;)
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Coreli

Can I go higher than 10? Nice.

Kitsunetsuki

*stares for a few moments, slowly falling in lust* darlin', you can do whatever you like ;) 10!!
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

10 - Lady Fox.. You have single-handedly (or is that double-cheekedly?) redefined the purpose of the palm (ok, single-handedly it is.. or double.. oh hell, however possible).. as a device to give spankings. :)
*See Pillory*

Zipporah

9, one point off because that looks like a cigar and those are stinky.  It makes me want to roll around in body paint and bury my face in your hair. 

Mordred

10 - *stares.. imagining her rolling around in body paint* Ummm.. I like that idea very much. I'll toss the cigar. I'm guessing the dress will be ditched also? Surely you don't wanna get those fine threads all messed up?
*See Pillory*

Amy Liz

9 Cool looking except for the cigar, quit smoking already!

Autumn52

10 cause blue is the new black.....and she is hot
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

despickable

10 Xandi and her red hair always does it for me

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

10 cause good friends get a 10 and Des you aint foolin nobody everyone knows that bit of side boob don't hurt.* Smirks*

despickable

10 Cause good friends point out  things  when other friends miss them

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Autumn52

10 for making me giggle

giant Xandi Hug for you

Amy Liz

10 for looking like a very sweet girl.

Mordred

10 - Ok, maybe it's just me in the low-brain-flow part of the day.. Mm..mmmoorninggggg... but.. something about this visual seems a very good thing. Not sure if it's the hair or the expression or the shading.. hmm.. will have to ponder this a while. *keeps glancing, knowing the answer is right on the edge of awareness*
*See Pillory*