Teasing the Professor - [NC-H] - seeking [F]

Started by Demona, September 24, 2009, 11:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demona

In an American modern-day University a socially awkward male university professor is targeted by a student who becomes his ultimate tease.  Her flirting becomes bolder and bolder when she sees his stammering reaction.  When she begins to slyly flash him in class he reaches a breaking point and asks her to come to his classroom after school where he intends to clearly see what she's been so determined to show him.

I would like to play the professor.  I'm looking for someone to play the female who although very flirty in class, is suddenly shy and hesitant when the professor gets her alone in the classroom, locks the door and takes control.

I don't see this getting overly kinky, just very descriptive.  Forced nudity, oral, vag penetration.  The girl is pressured more than forced, definitely non-violent.  She has some experience with boys, is not a virgin but hasn't been with a grown man before and is more accustomed to being groped than being told to undress.

Please reply here if you are interested.  I'll PM you to discuss.
I'm not saying you are a figment of my imagination, I'm saying you are a figment of your imagination.

Elliquiy O | O

Decrepitdan

I have a feeling im going to enjoy all of your potential rps. Let me know if you need someone for this one. ;)

Demona

Aw, DD, I'm really, really loving our other game but I should have mentioned I'd prefer a female to play this one with me.  Sorry!
I'm not saying you are a figment of my imagination, I'm saying you are a figment of your imagination.

Elliquiy O | O

Menarae

This plot certainly gets me going.  PM me if you're still looking ;)
"The other thing about free sex...you get what you pay for."  Red Green

Ons and Offs
Absences Updated May 29, 2011!  Please read!

Status: Working on my internship, and it's sucking up most of my creative energy.

Demona

Elliquiy O | O