Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

*inturrupts that shadowy world by bringing a bright lamp and momentarily blinding the blue vamp, just long enough to grab that Win that Belongs to her before making a mad dash toward some sunlight*

Shiny

And Ikarus spake: "Well, I'm in a dive anyway. Might as well make something out of it."
*While his wings disintegrate, he snatches the Win from Breathless mid-flight*.. I've got it?! I've got it!! Hooray 'n' Eureka!
Uhm... *watches the nearing ground*
Crap.
Nothing great, but for someone to share their thoughts.

Breathless Intent

Silly Icarus...*reaches down to snatch up the Win from the pile of debris that was the flying Greek guy* Mine again, as it should be. *skips away, whistling a jaunty tune*

Mordred

*still slightly blinded by that dastardly use of light (which he can't deny also turns him on, such wicked acts).. he embraces shadow to be his sight as he follows both the cheerful whistle and that delicious scent of the Breathless one.. pouncing soon upon her to take.. hmm.. the win and maybe a few other liberties.. before leaving her in a dazed state as he tries to compose himself and flee.. once again with his win!*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*Is left in quite a state after the anticipated arrival of the Win-stealing vamp. Streaks of blue all over her limbs, she fans herself off in an attempt to recover her senses. Before the sneaky blue guy can head out, her Win Siren sounds and blares loud Celine Dion into the offending vampire's senses. As he is writhing in agony, she tiptoes over, snatches up the Win, and runs out before "My Heart Will Go On" finishes up*

Mordred

*Recovers.. if one can call losing half of the remaining half of one's mind recovering. Yes, there is lasting damage from the torturous shenanigans placed upon this well-meaning blood-drinker's senses.. which he will have to later tap into those dark swirls of shadow once again to make right. Yet now, with that last 18% of sense (half of half of.. something that was never truly whole.. yikes), he somehow again composes himself and from a dark cloud of blueish haze, whizzes by the lovely yet increasingly sinister Breathless one, snatching the win from her greedy little hands while leaving in it's place a bag of Raisinets (fair trade, I'd say).. then vanishing into the distance*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*Pops open the box and greedily devours the sweet treat she was given. Once the candy is finished, she pulls out her cell phone and gives a ring to Buffy* Hey Slayer lady. Uh hu..Yup. Yes! The blue one I was telling you about. Ok, gimme a call when you're done. *An hour later and she is leaving that blue-tinted crypt with the Win in hand, a hogtied Mordred left behind*

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mordred

*swoops in.. totally recovered.. swipes win using a bit of shadow, a few drops of blue, lots of jello.. and a few Smurfs that owed me a favor*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*Pulls out a hose and powerwashes away the jello (and a few of those smurfs) to leave the Win sparkling and clean for her to pick up and tuck into her back pocket*

DeadCell

*fly's in on his jet pack swiping the win from Breathless Inent*

Mordred

*hiding inside DeadCell's jet pack.. a dark little presence of deep, dark blue escapes in a gust of smoke-like 'stuff'.. wrapping around the win.. falling from the Winged one's startled grasp.. plummetting down until the Cerulean mass shifts into proper(ish) form.. then blinking out of sight.. win back in his rightful(ish) hands*
*See Pillory*

Lavinia

-watching their contest from the Tower of Ar'rule. Biding her time as victory approaches-

"Patience is a virtue. Victory shall come to those who watch...and wait."

DeadCell

Damn you both I was winning for so long....wait...WINNING AGAIN :D

Breathless Intent

No...I'm the winner. You were obviously just confused. *grins*

abandoneddolly

Mordred

*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

Breathless Intent

*exchanges the Win for a Ken doll*

DeadCell

You are all mistakes for I am the winner.

abandoneddolly

Breathless Intent

You guys can just hug and pet each other. I'm going to go this way *points the opposite direction* with my win. Toodles!

DeadCell

*tackles Breathless Intent and hugs and pet's her* awwww you were holding the win for me, thank you so much :)

abandoneddolly

Breathless Intent

*steals dolly AND the win!*