Interest Check: Yu-Gi-Oh!

Started by Togashi, January 17, 2013, 07:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Unless she's rich, anything but Obelisk blue :P

Not sure where Rune would go... Probably blue, but she'd hang out at other dorms.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

It's pretty much player discretion to my knowledge, just put her where you feel she belongs (although if your a first year that pretty much rules out ob blue since your either a rich kid, or so unaturally gifted that you can manage to get there in your first year.

Orochimaru

She is far from rich, but she is smart enough and good enough to just make Ra.... but since she was forced and hardly cares she is here.... Probably Slifer, but I just want some feedback as I am having a bit of a hard time choosin.

Silk

Well it really comes down to the ammount of effort she would've put in since she was forced I would say slifer rather than ra

Lightshock16

I think I'm gonna put Mark in Ra. I dunno, I just feel he belongs there. lol

Orochimaru

Quote from: Silk on January 22, 2013, 02:59:04 PM
Well it really comes down to the ammount of effort she would've put in since she was forced I would say slifer rather than ra

Fair point. Guess we are even. I chose your image. You chose my dorm. =P

kingmaster1

Okay, my deck is now solely Six samurai, better? I modified it in the original

Silk

I don't see an issue, but then it's not my call to make.

Togashi

King: Shadow of the Six Samurai - Shien, is an XYZ monster. It'll have to be removed.

ShadowFox89

Unfortunately, most competitive decks these days use XYZ monsters to some degree. Removing them really fucks over the balance.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

Too be fair shadow, I'm pretty sure Six samurai were highly competitive long before XYZ

kingmaster1

Lightshock16

Hey, Look at My Warrior Deck, It would TOTALLY Benefit from XYZ Monsters, but I'm quite happy not using them. It's not that I don't like XYZ...I just find them a bit wierd. lol

Silk

In a way keeping XYZ out is a way to break the competitiveness of the game and puts a bit more focus on the RP so it's a RP about the Yu-gi-oh universe, not Yu-gi-oh with a bit of RP involved :)

kingmaster1

Well, got that done...Everything else good?

Lightshock16

Quote from: Silk on January 22, 2013, 07:08:48 PM
In a way keeping XYZ out is a way to break the competitiveness of the game and puts a bit more focus on the RP so it's a RP about the Yu-gi-oh universe, not Yu-gi-oh with a bit of RP involved :)

Agreed. Don't get me wrong, I'll still be dueling to win, but Keeping XYZ's out makes it simpler to RP, and therfore easier to focus more on the characters as well as the duel's.

kingmaster1

So, if there's a duel in the story would we go about it on duelingnetwork.com or something?

ShadowFox89

I'm not going to use anything offsite for dueling. I will drop out now if that's the case.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Silk

No  we use the random number generator with the number being the amount of cards in your deck, the number you roll is the card you get. With the code forwarded to the GM (togashi) so if a dispite comes up on which number, he can look at it and clarify if it's a good call or not.

kingmaster1

Oh, okay. So for the first draw it would be rolling five numbers? Alright, that's good to know. So, I'll wait for the gm's approval before I go ahead and post in the IC

Togashi

You're approved king. Post your character in the Character Thread first, then you can post in the game at the academy. The virtual world wont be up until tomorrow guys so enjoy your time on the academy.

Also, dorms. Like Silk guessed, it's up to you guys. I'm not gonna make you try out for it, but you will have to maintain an 'average' to keep your spot as a Blue.

Silk

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Deck:
Monsters:
1. Jinzo
2~3 Elder of the Six Samurai X2
4 Enishi, Shien's Chancellor
5~6 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai X2
7 Great Shogun Shien
8 Hand of the Six Samurai
9~11 Kagemusha of the Six Samurai X3
12 Legendary Six Samurai - Enishi
13~15 Legendary Six Samurai - Kageki X3
16~18 Legendary Six Samurai - Kizan X3
19 Spirit of the Six Samurai
20 The Six Samurai - Irou

Spells:
21 heavy storm
22 Hammer shot
23 Graceful dice
24 gravekeeper's servant
25 lightning vortex
26 mystical space typhoon
27 swords of revealing light
28 the warrior returning alive
29 tribute to the doomed
30~31 Asceticism of the Six Samurai X2
32 Dark Hole
33 Gateway of the Six
34 Monster Reborn
35 Reinforcement of the Army
36~37 Shien's Dojo X2
38~39 Shien's Smoke Signal X2
40~42 Six Samurai United X3

Traps:
43 Blast with chain
44~45 bottomless trap hole X2
46 call of the haunted
47 Embodiment of apophis
48~49 magical cylinder X2
50~52 negate attack X3
53~55 Sakuretsu armor X3
56 spellbinding circle
57~58 Fiendish Chain X2
59~60 Mirror Force X2
61~62 Musakani Magatama X2
63 Solemn Judgment

Updated it for you please use this for your Character sheet

Lightshock16

Checked the Character's and it's currently 5 guy's to 4 Girls I believe...

Silk

Well 4 guys 4 girls and 1 Togashi trap character thing :P <3

Silk

I just thought Toga, it would be best if we put our ID code's for the dice bot in our CS so people can sent it to the relevant person :) (toga generally, me if Toga is involved with the duel in question)