A few new ideas (M/F)

Started by @nthony, December 22, 2009, 08:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@nthony

Hi all I have a few new role ideas I'm craving at the moment. I'm into long detailed descriptions and appreciate all the effort into the finer detail that can turn a good role-play into an excellent one. Some of these are fully fleshed out others a just a kernel of an idea it should be easy to see which is which :)
Unfortunately I wont be that active over the Christmas period, but expressions of interest via PM very welcome.

Photographer/ amateur model (M/F) - desperate for money she turns to alternativeforms of money making.
Amateur gymnast/ coach (M/F)
schoolgirl/teacher
schoolgirl/bully (F/M)

The Confessional
The old priest, the rotund gentleman had passed away less than three weeks ago. The new priest that arrived was certainly very different from Old Jack. Young attractive and worldly his confessional door was always open to the village. Martin found it a good source of gossip, and not only that as he was to discover, some of the younger women of the parish were certainly no prudes. Story to develop that a young promiscuous girl confesses some of her sexual adventures, possibly in a little too much detail for Martin to handle.

LeighG2

My question to this is, and I have been bitten by it before, is, are you preferring they actually be played by a female in real life, because, while not being gay, I am happy to play the female role, if not, don't worry about it.

AngelofShadows

The amateur gymnast/coach roleplay and the Photographer/amateur model are both interesting to me.