News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Celebrity Crush

Started by MasterMischief, October 23, 2009, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: Adammair on August 03, 2012, 06:31:35 PM
The one Shark Week episode where she was on the boat in the swimsuit. Before she was pregnant. Still hot, before, during, and after. *sigh* ...and the baby's not even mine. lol

>.>

<.<

Goddamit.

Nitro

Mine is Robert Downy JR <3<3

christina marie

Mine is a heavy tie between Shia Labeouf, Matthew McConaughey and Chad Michael Murray. :3
You cannot save people, you can only love them.
Feel free to browse my On & Offs.

ChainsawAdams

as ever... Christian Bale.  he is so beautiful.  <3

Does this include his bit in American Psycho?  I'm curious if the whole mass murderer thing cancels out his animal magnetism.  As a guy I cannot personally test such a theory.
I have a comic. 
(Ask me for a link)
I have a radio show
(Fridays 11pm EST on Party 934)
ON / OFF's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152802.0

ChainsawAdams

I have a comic. 
(Ask me for a link)
I have a radio show
(Fridays 11pm EST on Party 934)
ON / OFF's
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=152802.0

Usani

Male crush: Spike is the sexiest vampire ever!

#1 Female crush: Katherine Moenning aka the sexy Shane, who will be on my birthday cake next year too! XD

Bayushi

Cute, beautiful and sexy miss Kim Hyun-A, a K-Pop singer with the girl group 4Minute (formerly part of Wonder Girls).

I had never seen her before, until I noticed her in PSY's new MV for Gangnam Style. I went looking to find out who she was.

My goodness, I know there's probably a lot of makeup involved, but... O.o WOW!

Not to mention the grey eyes! /swoon

DevonFox

This man is my guilty pleasure. My first and ONLY villain crush. I've always been into the good guy, and have never "fan girled" before, but shit... There are few actors as versatile and talented as him in my generation. And BOY, are his fingers EVER so diligent... *dirty thoughts*

Tom Hiddleston  :-* ...

Mobius

This goes back to my teen years back during their heyday, but even today I still have a silly crush on this guy:

AJ McLean  :P

“In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.” - Unknown

On's and Off's!

Currently NOT taking on new roleplays!

Usani

Quote from: Mobius on August 30, 2012, 03:31:47 PM
This goes back to my teen years back during their heyday, but even today I still have a silly crush on this guy:

AJ McLean  :P

Oh my god!  XD I am in looooove with AJ!  I'm still a BSB fan lol.

Mobius

Quote from: Usani on August 30, 2012, 06:13:44 PM
Oh my god!  XD I am in looooove with AJ!  I'm still a BSB fan lol.

Haha. I use to say he can "lay down beside me" anytime.  :P (oh ho ho~ so brilliant)

“In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do.” - Unknown

On's and Off's!

Currently NOT taking on new roleplays!

Usani

Quote from: Mobius on August 31, 2012, 08:18:00 AM
Haha. I use to say he can "lay down beside me" anytime.  :P (oh ho ho~ so brilliant)

I still say that! xD

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Adammair

Quote from: Mordred on September 03, 2012, 02:42:43 AM
Marija Karan..

She is beautiful, Mordred! Who is she? By that I mean, what kind of celebrity is she?

Mordred

Quote from: Adammair on September 03, 2012, 05:37:24 AM
She is beautiful, Mordred! Who is she? By that I mean, what kind of celebrity is she?

Hey Adam! She is an actress. I haven't seen her much but stumbled upon this lovely creature last night and then went on a quest to see more. Had to pull her 'here'. :) She's Serbian.. was in 'The Rite'.. but apart from that.. haven't seen her until last night. Yep, as far as celebs go.. for me it was love at first site. *grins*
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

Eddie 'oh-my-gosh-the-man's-just-so-darn-hot-I-wanna-lick-him-up' Vedder
(And I'm not even gonna get into his voice.. that would take time and words I don't even think exist)

He was gorgeous then..
And he's still gorgeous now..
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

LunarSage

*Recalls Weird Al's song "My Baby's In Love With Eddie Vedder"*   ;)

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

diamonedsky

Quote from: LunarSage on September 03, 2012, 03:14:29 PM
*Recalls Weird Al's song "My Baby's In Love With Eddie Vedder"*   ;)

Every man's theme song in the 90s, 'cause.. I mean, come on.. It's Eddie Vedder -sings the lyrics 'I think the way he grinds his molars is really sexy'- :P
Van Halen - Tattoo

Grainne

Great addition Diamoned. I agree 100% Ok, it's rocker time..older/younger, brunette/blonde, long hair/short..I've loved Anthony Kiedis for just as long.

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

LunarSage

Avril Lavigne.

Is that wrong of me?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: LunarSage on September 03, 2012, 06:09:58 PM
Avril Lavigne.

Is that wrong of me?

Hope not, I could go for her too.

Skadii

Tim McGraw...need I say more?

Adammair

Quote from: diamonedsky on September 03, 2012, 03:18:55 PM
Every man's theme song in the 90s, 'cause.. I mean, come on.. It's Eddie Vedder -sings the lyrics 'I think the way he grinds his molars is really sexy'- :P

"She thinks he's so damn dysfunctional and Generation X-y"

Quote from: LunarSage on September 03, 2012, 06:09:58 PM
Avril Lavigne.

Is that wrong of me?

She's legal, and I'd do her! >:)

diamonedsky

Quote from: Adammair on September 03, 2012, 10:20:54 PM
"She thinks he's so damn dysfunctional and Generation X-y"
-giggles-

That brooding angst? And his wild-eyed stare?? -swoons, singing he's my 'very favorite slacker multi-millionaire'-
Van Halen - Tattoo

Skadii

Quote from: diamonedsky on September 03, 2012, 10:37:54 PM
-giggles-

That brooding angst? And his wild-eyed stare?? -swoons, singing he's my 'very favorite slacker multi-millionaire'-

He is very sexy!!! *grins* Oh...and thank you for saying how much you like the new avi! *hugs and kisses*