News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Celebrity Crush

Started by MasterMischief, October 23, 2009, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Grainne

I second Jake Gyllenhaal...I also Johnny Depp a life long obsession.  :D (really deserves a pic)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Caterina

Johnny Depp is The Man....just makes me quiver! I wouldn't kick Hugh Jackman or Robert Downey Jr. out of bed...and although blondes aren't usually my thing, Chris Pine is just too cute.

Insanityenviesme

Sweet, sexy, sultry, gorgeous Jess

Warning: pic might be reeeeally big!  :-[

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Adammair

*is craving a threesome with Scarlett Johanssen and Jessica Alba right now* >:)

Insanityenviesme

-steals that threesome from Adam- Nya nya!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Adammair

Breathless Intent

*steals both ladies from the two men* Silly boys, I'll be taking these. Thank you. *grins and traipses off with the two sex goddesses in tow*

Katsue

Jonathan Rhys Meyers... -gasps then fans self-

Only actor who has ever managed to utterly distract me from a movie's plot because I can't stop ogling him.  I would provide pictures, but really all you need to do is search Google Images.  Page after page after page... -drools-

Moraline

I have a total girl crush on the woman in my avatar - Kato.

Click for official page for the designer-stylist-seamstress-illustrator-model-dork Kato.

(click on photo to enlarge)

SummerWhispers

TheLegionary

Quote from: Moraline on May 20, 2012, 12:25:18 PM
I have a total girl crush on the woman in my avatar - Kato.

Click for official page for the designer-stylist-seamstress-illustrator-model-dork Kato.

(click on photo to enlarge)

I am learning to like Kato too, Moralice!

VoluptuousVixen

CHRIS EVANS:

TOM WELLING:

MICHEAL FASSBENDER;

JARED LETO;

RYAN QUATEN:

Top 5 loevly lovely men. Yummy.

wiccaangel311

ve a major crush on Allison Hannigan and Amanda seyfreid

Exelion

Gonna list three..the first would be Natalie Portman.

Second is Emma Stone

And the third...well everyone's included living celebrities for obvious reasons. But I always have, and always will, have a TREMENDOUS crush on Audrey Hepburn.

TheLegionary

Quite hectic list! As a nerd, I would tend to have a crush on Portman, just as I once had on Princess Lea. However, when I saw her once, it was rather disappointing!

Never heard of Emma Stone. I googled and I found out she worked in a movie about zombies.... well, if she were not a zombie, that would explain why she caught your eyes! Jokes apart, she looks very sexy indeed!

Finally, Audrey Hepburn: I simply love Breakfast at Tiffanys. She was amazing and her talent made her even sexier! I definitively have a crush on her.

But do not forget another star from the past. Grace Kelly was the queen!

Exelion

Grace Kelly was quite lovely. And a fairy tale to boot. Commoner actress marries a prince?

Emma Stone's been in a bunch of stuff, but Zombieland is in fact the one that caught my eye. It's a comedy set in a zombie apocalypse, and has Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray in it. I'd recommend it. She's also the love interest in the next Spider-Man movie (for better or worse...)

wiccaangel311

Quote from: Exelion on May 26, 2012, 06:54:56 PM
Gonna list three..the first would be Natalie Portman.

Second is Emma Stone

And the third...well everyone's included living celebrities for obvious reasons. But I always have, and always will, have a TREMENDOUS crush on Audrey Hepburn.

Both are amazing

Caitlin

Kate Beckingsale. Not only does she look hot, she's also a great actress. ;D

I put the picture in a spoiler due to its size.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Caitlin

Found a smaller picture of her too.

Adammair

Quote from: wiccaangel311 on May 26, 2012, 06:07:49 PM
ve a major crush on Allison Hannigan and Amanda seyfreid

Me, too!

Exelion

Quote from: templixa on May 27, 2012, 02:04:35 AM
Found a smaller picture of her too.

OK...I will admit, I have watched the Underworld movies solely to watch her butt in those tight pants.

Caitlin

Quote from: Exelion on May 27, 2012, 07:36:37 AM
OK...I will admit, I have watched the Underworld movies solely to watch her butt in those tight pants.
Sigh... Amazing yeah...

*Continues dreaming...*

Endorphin

Quote from: Exelion on May 27, 2012, 07:36:37 AMOK...I will admit, I have watched the Underworld movies solely to watch her butt in those tight pants.

Kate Beckinsale + Underworld Outfits = Very, very yummy!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade