Started by MasterMischief, October 23, 2009, 11:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonybruno40

Anesa

despickable

Fiona Apple

http://assets.rollingstone.com/assets/images/artists/304x304/fiona-apple.jpg

Love her music too. She has the most amazing face and the eyes tell all

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Ursaminor

I love me some King Khan

subrob99

Isla fisher gotta love those red heads.

Wyrd

I've had such a crush on Tarja for years. Most likely the most stunning woman ever born.

Tarja - Until My Last Breath
Ragtime Dandies!

blue rose

Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

blue rose

David Tennant
Qui que tu sois, voici ton maitre. Il l’est, le fut, ou le doit être Voltaire about Eros O & O Story Ideas

At the touch of your hand At the sound of your voice At the moment your eyes meet mine
I am losing my mind I am losing control Fighting feelings I can't define

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Bayushi

I don't normally watch much TV, and especially not the CW.

But I like the new Nikita series they have... largely as they cast Maggie Q as Nikita.

Belle33

This guy's making me kinda crazy lately *fans self*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

The girl of my dreams... very nearly. ;)

Bayushi

I forgot a few in my last offering. Some were mentioned previously, like Pauley Perette, so I need not provide any evidence there (she's cute even when not on NCIS).

But...

I've liked her since Kids (god that was forever ago, and a f**ked up movie), and still love her. She's beautiful but doesn't look fake.

She was in Kids, also (but far too young), but I've had a thing for her since MiB2.

Just plain one of the most beautiful women there is. If you hadn't noticed, I have a thing for dark hair and dark eyes. Yum. ;D

Loved her since Empire Records (a movie that I didn't really care much for), and was happy to see her cast in Lord of the Rings. So gorgeous.

MasterMischief

Mmmm, Rosario Dawson.

Belle33

Mmm... Llama!  What?  He's a celebrity around E  :P

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

icandor

I don't know about you but I've had the biggest crush on Tiffany Renee Darwish since her first album and still even to today xD
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Adammair

Sorry, I dislike doing the whole picture thing (you'll have to go to Google Images to find them if you like), but:

Rose McGowan
Reese Witherspoon (with her natural brunette hair color)
Sarah Michelle Gellar
natural redheads
...and to go back to the very beginning of this thread:
Emma freakin' "Hermione Granger" Watson -- Hell YES!

*ahem* among others... ;)

Harley

I seriously hope no one thinks any ill of me for stating my obvious crush...

Even if he has passed on, my one and only favorite actor and celebrity crush will be...

Heath Ledger.

I could post pictures of himself fully dressed as the Joker, but I feel everyone should see his real face.   Even with the Joker scar makeup there. 

I will admit that I did not fully appreciate him back when he was alive.   He didn't really catch my attention until he had his role as the Joker.   I had not really even realized my adoration for him until it was too late.  To me, his sexiest best will always have been when he wore clown makeup and when he was dressed up in his purple clown suit.

I wonder what he would be like today if he was still alive.  How big he would be today, how many fans he would have, and even...  Even being able to see him accept the awards that he had won for his role in the Dark Knight.   Can you just imagine what his speech would of been like?

He is...  Terribly missed by me.  And no one else can take his place in my heart for that celebrity crush. 

Siruya

I'm half in love with Shannyn Sossamon...

and Natalie Portman...

Pyewacket75

I've had MANY celebrity crushes over the years but this is the man who has my heart now:

Hugh Laurie, baby.  :-*
"Normal is overrated." - Gregory House M.D.

forbiddenfruit

Adam Levine...

Jensen Ackles

Jim Strugess

Paul Walker

Throwing a few girls....

Violante Placido

Kelli Williams

Kate Beckinsale

Melusine

I'm mostly into older men.

Sean Bean

John Slattery

Blair Underwood

I also have massive girlcrushes on Cate Blanchett and Kate Winslet.

Linwood Badr

Jeffrey Dean Morgan (I'm totally crushing, and I've told my friend repetitively if males could, I would have his kids in an instant--tmi?)

Scott Caan

Alex O'loughlin

And I could continue but I think it might go on and on...

CarnivorousBunny

Brandon Boyd's body is perfection :)

Ewan McGregor

And Leehom is so gorgeous :)
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.