The War of the Roses: A Mafia-style game [Closed!]

Started by Valerian, June 05, 2009, 06:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valerian

Like Mafia and Werewolf?  Try the Wars of the Roses!  It's still the same classic game of survival, trust, and betrayal, but prettier.   ;D

The rules post can be found here.  The fun will begin once I have at least ten players, though I may take up to twelve if you ask nicely.  So act quickly!  PM me or post here, and I'll keep updating how many spaces are still open.

Players so far:
Aiden
Bliss
Caeli
Kazyth
LadySky
Maeven
Marguerite
Nanoki
Rockin
Saku
SirDesan
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Bliss

I am SO in! (I know I said I wasn't taking on any more games, but, but... shup, I'm IN!)
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Aiden

I'll sign up, I have been waiting mix some drama in this style of game.

Valerian

*shamelessly nudges the post up*

Anyone who wants to know what it's like to be surrounded by goddesses needs to join.  *nods*
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

Oh this looks so good! If there is a spot still open please may I join?   ;D
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Rockin

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Nanoki

Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

Valerian

*blinks*

Clearly, the SB is the way to advertise for this sort of game.

Okay, that's ten, if I haven't completely lost count.  I'm willing to take up to two more, so I won't start quite yet, but one way or the other, we'll start within the next couple of hours.  Thanks, everybody!
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

*jumps up and down like a silly 12 year old girl*

YAY!  ;D
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Valerian

Ooh.  Okay, one more.  The game is now most definitely closed!

An initial post is up, if you follow the link in the first post of this thread.  Roles will be chosen shortly and PMs sent, so get ready!
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Caeli

Would like to quickly comment that I have a final in 45 minutes and will not return for a good 3 hours. ^^;
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Desan

Quote from: Caeli on June 09, 2009, 04:15:40 PM
Would like to quickly comment that I have a final in 45 minutes and will not return for a good 3 hours. ^^;

Good luck ^^
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.