Renegade Vile's Group Role Play Ideas

Started by Renegade Vile, January 13, 2013, 11:09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renegade Vile

Unavailable for New Games

Renegade Vile's "Group Role Play Ideas"

Welcome to my list of role play ideas!

As the title says, the following posts will outline more detailed or specific role play ideas I have available. To see more general ideas, please visit my O/O page here. Each idea will normally follow the same layout and will mostly just be an explanation of the concept and basic storyline. As always, everything is up for discussion and/or debate. Do you really like an idea but want it to take place in a realistic Modern Day setting instead of High Fantasy? Feel free to shoot it past me and I'll see what I think. If you are interested in an idea, send me a PM, but refrain from replying to this topic, simply because I'd prefer to keep these threads as small and manageable as possible.

As a last point of note, the ideas will be listed alphabetically. Unless indicated otherwise, I'm keen on doing all of the ideas just as much and there are no favorites. And as another reminder, the character profiles on my O/O page are not the only ones I can play. If none of them suit your needs, or if I do not feel like using any of them with a specific idea, I am more than happy to create a new character.

The ideas come with listed tags explaining what kind of romantic and sexual content is possible, which I will detail below:

• [VAN]: Vanilla
  • [BON]: Bondage (usually light)
  • [EXO]: Exotic (usually refers to the presence of fantasy or sci-fi races that are not human)

*I do not have an interest in GM'ing or partaking in Group Role Plays for the moment. This may change after I have more time on my hands. Then, I may convert some of my one on one role play ideas into group ones.*
<< Unavailable for New Games >>

Renegade Vile

The Change Log

Date
Type
Change
   28-04-2015   
   Content Add   
   Added the Change Log.   

Date
Type
Change