Unread posts

Started by Wajin, October 06, 2013, 03:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wajin

this might be a really noobish question, but can you "unsubscribe" from a thread? it's getting a bit annoying having a lot of threads i don't watch anymore being updated still
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Oreo

You can unsubcribe from having email notifications, but you can't unsubscribe from having the threads show up in the "Show new replies to your posts". If you want to keep your special threads separate you can book mark them, with the Elliquiy bookmarks.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

At the present time there is no way to unsubscribe to a topic though I believe there may be plans to offer that option when the site is reprogrammed in the future.

Quite a few people have the same wish as you do.

Formless

Funny how I never go for the ' show new replies to your post ' option.

I always thought it would be better to check that specific board. Might find another interesting topic while I'm at it. ;D