ZORAK's Twisted Ideas - BDSM/NC/Extreme Topics - M Seek M or F, Dom or Sub

Started by Zorak, July 25, 2016, 10:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorak

Hi !   Just call me 'Z' (and I'm not really an insane, evil, super-villain, I only play one on TV.)

Returning post-(sort-of)-pandemic, and looking to recover my muse and return to writing.  I'm mostly seeking to enjoy a submissive role, however, will play a dominant for the right partner (but you'll need to entice me with a plot).

I enjoy character development (and YES, that's possible in role plays that are taboo, involve bondage, and even include torture).  I want to read what we write together, and then be able to close my eyes and imagine it.  Seeking similar minds who enjoy well written and clearly thought-out posts, and an attention to detail.  Expect about of 3 posts/week, and I'm glad to play in forums, or through PMs (preferred).

Looking for the same in a partner - someone who's well spoken, and can put story, emotion, and sensation above the "mechanics" of sex.  Your PERSONAL gender is of no importance to me, as long as you can project the essence of the character(s) you play.

I keep this topic locked, so please respond via PM if you're interested in any of my plots ideas, or if you have something of your own that you might like to play out with me.  I strictly play as a human male (both in dominant, and submissive roles).  I'm not opposed to freaky or taboo subjects either - try me  >:)

To see my specific plot ideas, just look further down in this thread  If you like something you see, but want to "tweak it", by all means let's talk - they're just starting points.  If you have your own idea, ping me!  At the moment, I'm particularly craving submissive roles.  The names I've given characters are just placeholders.

Some pairings ideas I'm particularly fond of.  I'm flexible on which of the pair is dominant, so the order isn't important, just the players - I'm partial to a submissive being either non-consenting or reluctant in some way (at least to start) - PM me if you're interested!

• teacher / student (a favorite of mine)
  • serial killer / victim
  • psychopath / victim (another favorite)
  • aunt or uncle / niece or nephew
  • father / mother & daughter
  • brother / sister
  • older student / younger student
  • average guy / witch (a new craving)

Some basic setting/plots that also interest me:

• Blackmail
  • Kidnapping
  • Debt Repayment
  • Interrogations
  • Captured Spy/Thief
  • Mind Control & Brainwashing (over time, drugs, tech, etc)
  • Boarding School Situations

Aaaaand... the sick and twisted things that I find most exciting...   >:)

• Metal operating tables & straps
  • Heavy chains & steel collars
  • Ring gags & mouth spreaders (let me hear those moans and whimpers!)
  • Forcing or being forced to strip
  • Confined spaces / pits / spider holes 
  • Caging or being caged
  • Forced exhibitionism / On display

My On's and Off's are HERE, in the traditional format.  You can also read them in the database format by clicking the link under my picture at the left.

Zorak

Live Stream
M/M/F/m, Non-consensual, S&M, B&D, torture, extreme

Ryan was a quiet kid... he worked hard in school - at the top of his sophomore class - and when his homework was done, he'd wait tables at his father's restaurant.  Although fit enough for sports, he'd never really had time for that, preferring to use his free time to read, study, and learn the family business.

Waiting tables was interesting - he got to meet all kinds of people, and engage in interesting conversations.  Most were impressed with how polite and attentive he was for someone his age.  They'd often comment that the university students who worked waiting tables were often much less adept at the job, than him.  It was reassuring, because Ryan did have something of a confidence problem - perhaps that's why he'd never managed more than a few dates, and never yet a relationship.

The last table was about to clear down for the evening, and the restaurant was empty, except for the last couple.  They waved him over as they collected their belongings.  They asked if he'd mind going in back for an extra few pieces of desert.  They asked him to bring it to their car out front.  Ryan didn't think anything of it... it was a bit cold out - they probably wanted to get the car warmed up.

He went in back, and picked up the requested items, then walked them outside.  The couple were seated in a large, black car, with tinted windows in back.  The lady in the passenger seat lowered the window and reached out to take his package.  As she did so, her hand reached out, and he felt a scratch at his neck.  Almost immediately, he felt as if the world was spinning... and a moment later... everything went dark.

Ryan awoke in a large room.  It was mostly empty, except for a small toilet in the corner.  The floor was made of old varnished wood, and garish wallpaper, a lot of it peeling off, adorned all four walls.  The ceilings were high, almost 14 feet or more, covered with old tin.  There was one window - but the glass was frosted, and behind metal bars.  There was a door, but no doorknob on it.
His clothes were gone too... all but his undershorts, and the room was a bit cool.

He stood up and walked around... looking... calling out for help... but there was no answer.  In each corner of the room, far up where he couldn't reach, was a camera angled down on him - little red blinking lights indicated that he was being watched...

This one might be tough.  Looking for one or more person(s) to take the role of two men, and one woman - all very dominant, who will take turns (sometimes one-on-one, sometimes not) taking my Ryan to different, "special" rooms in the house, where they torment him in various ways.  The idea here, is that everything that happens to Ryan is being live-streamed, 24/7, and the paying customers can make requests on what's done to him...  The customers, and his captors, are rather inventive, and decidedly cruel...

Perhaps, this could even be done in the forums, with other E members making the requests... it's all open for interpertation!

Interested?  Please send me a PM and we can discuss!

Zorak

Mind Games
M/m or F/m, Romance, Mind games/brainwashing, Consensual (sort of), B&D, possibly extreme, criminal acts

"Precocious" was how his mother had described him when he was little... "Gifted" was the term they used in grade school.  Ethan had never really embraced any of those words.  He didn't want to be those things.  He didn't want to be different from everyone else - but when he was always doing well in class, and getting straight-A grades without trying, it was mostly impossible.

Ethan had graduated high School a year early, and completed his university work in just under 3 years.  He'd never really had time for relationships, and friends were hard to make when everyone around him was always at least 2-3 years older.  Still, he'd made a few friends at his new job - a microprocessor development lab at a prestigious tech company.  At 20, he was the youngest of their tech employees, so he'd looked outside his department when it came to being "social" - something he was very bad at, yet for some reason, kept trying...

One of his new friends had managed to convince him to go to what he called a "rockin' house party" out by the shore.  "Dude, you wouldn't believe this place!  The [dude/chick] who owns it is, like, insanely rich!  You gotta go!"

Reluctantly, Ethan had agreed, and predictably, his shyness and social awkwardness had relegated him to an empty corner, sipping a watered-down drink, and watching everyone else enjoy themselves whilst he wondered how they managed to do exactly what they were doing.

Looking for his "friend" about an hour into the uncomfortable affair, he was surprised (or perhaps not) to learn that he'd left with two girls... in his car... the one that had gotten Ethan to the party.  "Great," he muttered to himself, "now I'm stranded at a party I don't want to be at, with people I don't know, at a house I couldn't find on a map no matter how hard I tried..."

Looking for someone to play the owner of the house, who comes to my Ethan's rescue.  This person could be a man, or a woman.  At first, they would befriend Ethan, perhaps offer him to stay the night... eventually seducing him, and introducing him to bondage and sex (neither of which he's had any experience with before).   

But what seems romantic and exciting to Ethan, is hiding something much darker.  Unknown to him, the owner of the house is also the owner of a rival tech firm... and he/she is slowly using sex, attention, and increasingly more stringent bondage and discipline to control Ethan... the goal is to get him to commit crimes - small ones at first, to test his obedience, and then leading up to the final goal - corporate espionage.

This is likely to play out for quite some time (not a quickie here), and involve a lot of mind games.  Use of drugs is not out of the question, but I'd like it not to be the focus of things.  I would expect some of the B&D scenes to be mild at first, and then becoming more and more intense as the story progresses.

Looking for someone who can embrace this "evil" side, but still manage to cloud things enough for Ethan to "break" before he realizes he's been "broken"...

Zorak

Harvested
Machine(s)/m - Non-consensual, S&M, B&D, Humiliation, milking, extreme

The Machines came to us many years ago.  We don't know where they came from, we don't know what they want.  Subjugation of the human race happened quickly - their technology allowed them to infiltrate computers, bring machinery to a halt, and demand obedience.  We became a planet of laborers, under the supervision of our machine rulers.

For most people, life went on as normal - jobs changed, many performed tasks for which the ultimate goal was unrealized.  Those who did as they were told were not harmed - but there was that ever present sentry on every corner... watching... waiting...

It wasn't long before people began to disappear.  Taken by the Machines to one of their citadels, never to be seen again.  When inquiries were made, the response was always the same: "THIS IS NOT YOUR CONCERN.  RESUME YOUR ASSIGNED DUTIES."  After a time, it became apparent that those selected shared similar traits - all were young, fit, men and women between 17 and 25...  Nobody knew happened to those who vanished.  Nobody knew that the Machines were actually serving living, breathing aliens - aliens beings who were harvesting us.  To them, were were nothing but cattle...

Jason was just shy of his 18th birthday when they took him.  He was working in a factory - quality control for mechanical parts.  He didn't know what they were for, but the Machines had instructed him on the correct procedures for inspection.  He was going to learn what they were for... first hand...

Looking for someone to play the Machines and Machine Intelligence, to "process" my Jason.  The Machines would be asexual.  The aliens themselves might be mentioned, but don't ever need to be seen.  This RP will likely have an "end" at some point, with Jason either becoming food, or permanently wired into something for long-term fluid or life-force extraction, etc.

Zorak

Bad Samaritan (TAKEN/IN PROGRESS)
Non-consensual, S&M, B&D, Humiliation, Extreme

Chris grew up in a poor family - and that was OK.  It wasn't ideal, but things weren't horrible - at least - until the local factory closed, and both parents lost their jobs.  That's when the drinking started.  Being slapped around became a daily part of life.  Since Chris now had to do all the housework, there wasn't even school to break the cycle - graduation was probably off the table at this point.  Eventually, after both mom & dad had a particularly long bender that involved punching kicking and several bruised ribs, Chris decided that enough was enough.  But in the Carolina mountains, there weren't many neighbors to turn to, or places to go... so hitch-hiking on the main road it was.  But even the "main road" wasn't very busy.
A few trucks came though every day.  The man who stopped seemed kind, and was generally concerned about Chris' well being.  Finally, someone who would help...

Looking for someone to play Chris (who could be a Christopher, or a Christine).  My "Samaritan" will lure in his victim with promises, and initially, will genuinely be helpful.  But that will change, and Chris will soon be subject to some very twisted, frightening, and humiliating torments...