News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Diamond in the Rough

Started by The Dark Raven, March 30, 2010, 03:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Raven

Requests:

• Character: Male
  • Rating: BON
  • Kinks: M/s, BDSM, incest (father/daughter)
  • Setting: modern

Plot:

She had always liked older men, dating college boys in high school, and older men in college, but slowly that became not enough and she started to frequent online chatrooms to play with older men, and even going so far as to masturbate on webcam for them.  It was all in fun, really, and she had a great time teasing the men she put on a show for.  One night, she got a message from a man she had been casually talking with, with a few simple questions.  The sudden seriousness of the questions put her off guard, compared to their previously playful conversations, and the reply for her to make plans to meet him at a local club/bar.  Thinking he would never show, she agreed.

She was met by a very charismatic man, who was the perfect gentleman and seemed to adore her utterly.  Hitting it off very well, she went home with him and sparks flew.  Soon, they were near inseparable, and when not at his place, she would tease him by calling him Daddy in their chat sessions, and their usual play would suffice...for a time.  He has since grown more attached to her presence and has invited her to his place to stay, as a try out to something more permanent.  After all, he says, his little girl must be provided for.  The perfect gentleman, however, has secrets.  As a young man, making mistakes, he got a girl pregnant who moved away and put the child up for adoption.  It has taken him years to track down his daughter, and now above all, he wishes to make her his.

Please PM me on the forum and/or catch me on IRC (PM on the forum first, please, since I can plot easiest that way) if you are interested. Thanks!

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.