Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veluux

I've told you a thousand times Sparkle. If you keep throwing away my shrink-potion, we'll never get to have any intimacy. I need to feel you.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Flaming

You keep wielding those two gladius, I feel threatened all the time

SummerWhispers

Dry heat does not work, so I am through....if wet and tropical maybe, but those flames would never survive the steam for long.

OrchidofDarkness

I cant take it any more ....I thought I was your only guess not. enjoy it while it last for when its over and they all leave you just remember I was there but not any more. Good bye
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Flaming

The problem is that we can't cope, my flames and your darkness, I break it up before you do

blue bunny sparkle

All I wanted was a cozy, little fire to snuggle by.... but that's never enough for you! Honestly, did you have to burn the whole house down too? That's it! We're over!

Mordred

My adorable blue bunny.. we were always tempting fate in a bad way with your sparkles and my fangs, yeah? Just a matter if time before I became 'one of those' types of vampires.. and if that ever happened, I'd probably pay someone to stake me. You were and will always be the most exquisite of tastes.. but sadly, we must part ways. I'm going to miss those soft little wings. Goodbye, my succulence.
*See Pillory*

blue bunny sparkle

It is over Mordred! I can not take your elitest vampire ways anymore! Live a little, flutter a little... or a lot... learn that there is so much more to be had besides that blasted neck thing!

Mordred

Ohhh you.. so damn adorable I could happily throw you over my shoulder and easily take you to my cave for all eternity.. *sighs*.. but then, you throw out those little verbal daggers and I ponder.. do I really, truly.. wanna go there? An eternity of a constant buzzing in my ears. Elitest? Sweetheart, you spend 1701 years on this rock and you tell me if it doesn't make you a smidgen more.. selective. Eh? Ok.. I thought you were the one.. thought with your gorgeous ways and my bit of dark, we'd make quite a team.. but nope.. that thought is thrown out the coffin. As you are. Later, my scrumptious Sparkle.
*See Pillory*

Misty Zephyrs

Mordred, I'm afraid your age has made you a little jaded and dull.  I truly thought a vampire with your experience and knowledge would have so much more to offer than you do. I need a fresh perspective, a little more sun in my days and life in my nights. I'm truly sorry, but you are dead to me.

freakforlife

I like you.  I like you a lot.  But there's just a void in a relationship that we haven't filled.  I'm moving on.  I'll always love you though!  O:)

Misty Zephyrs

No. I'm breaking up with you.  Maybe there wouldn't be that void if you weren't always coming home with lipstick on your face!  I mean, really!  :P

Mordred

Misty, my reason is simple. I can't think of anything but.. those.. insanely perfect things.. yeah.. those. They fill my dreams and my thoughts. I'm starting to lose my interest in blood and that.. will eventually kill me. If only you'd let me feast on you.. we'd be forever. Goodbye, gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I'm sorry Mordred, I really am, but there just isn't enough excitement in our relationship. We sleep in seperate places, you in your box, me in a bed, it just isn't working. Good bye and I wish you well.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

You're blaming the sleeping arrangements on me? Look at this coffin.. looks more like a hot tub, which by the way I noticed you filled with orange jello. Orange? Have I taught you nothing? Ok, I admit.. heh.. it felt good. But no. No can do, gorgeous. It's curtains for you and I. But I will take you back if you make certain promises. Bye for now.
*See Pillory*

Timeless

We can't do this anymore. Sure, I allow you to have your bites here and there. But I told you many times, not on my neck; especially on my fancy tattoo here! You even know how much it cost me to get this done too. And see now? There's even two puncture holes now! Also, you don't approve of my weird cat mimicking me as well. So, I'm sorry, but we're through.

Mordred

Once upon a time, you agreed two tiny wounds would add dramatic flair to that awesome tattoo. And now, suddenly, my bites offend you? Ha! Yet not when you are giggling like mad when I bite you.. well.. yeah you certainly weren't complaining then! And yeah! What's with that cat, anyway? I feel sometimes like I'm in a Scooby Doo cartoon and that thing is going to pull off a mask with how it's always either staring at me or matching your every move. Ok my adorable girl, time this dead thing got going. I will miss you.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Yes with the sudden weather change I once again will need to take off to another warmer and sunny climate...and as we both know you can not abide...either the temperature nor the bright sun, so it is again time to bid you a fond goodbye, until next cold dark weather change.

Autumn52

Summer as much as I love you I can't stay with a woman who has the best tumblr I have ever seen. A woman with such wonderful taste in pictures is so out of my league that I am saying goodbye. Bye gorgeous.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

SummerWhispers

Well even though our hair colors make the most wonderful shade of orange, so sunny and summer like, I have to bid you a fond farewell, I can not commit to a woman who has such an intent gaze, my own is so and we will be in a constant battle.

So I will see you later in Xandi land.

Summer

Mordred

Ok so our hair colors combined, plus a dousing of blue.. made a purple-ish-brown. Which.. I thought was cool but you didn't seen to dig. Yet despite the trippin' music we made together, we both know Summer and shadow don't mix so great. I'm always in this worried mode that your blood is going to fry me from the inside. Madness, I'm used to. Absolute paranoia? Not since the Dark Ages. Shit.. those were wild times! So, my delicious bundle of warmth.. this means goodbye. I'll miss you.
*See Pillory*

Jag

I used to find the monstrous competition between us alluring, but I realize now that if I am to rise up and take place as Dark Overlord then I must cast aside our silly games and destroy you.

>:)
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mordred

Michi.. when we first met, I practically begged you to destroy me. Remember? Of course you do, my chaos loving creature.. I even taunted you, insulted you.. said you didn't have it in you.. Oh yeah.. your hands around mine on that wooden stake. I saw the bloodlust in those wild eyes as you twitched and wanted sooooo badly to plunge that thing into my chest. But, you saw in mine a match of evil. And that, ironically, melted that cold little heart of yours. So now.. now that I want to live (so to speak).. you think I'm gonna let you do away with me? Ha! No, my sinister one.. I shall vanish into the dark and.. watch your paranoia grow.. watch you soar into a deeper madness that even I know.. and later, when you age and wither.. I shall shed a bloody tear to wet those lips.. and say my final goodbye. Later, my wickedness.
*See Pillory*

Timeless

Ohh, here we go again. I told you; this would never work out. Firstly, I understand we both are ethereal creatures; you as a vampire and me as an immortal AKA Timeless. That's why I am sure that when the time comes, we both shall be bored of each other. You even forced me to sleep with you in that coffin of yours. Do you know how small and tight the space is in there?! And you still do not approve of my feline friend. So alas, I have to leave once again, my darling. I shall miss you, but we know this would be pointless!

Mordred

Have you see how your furry little friend looks at me? I'm used to being the absolute top of the food chain.. not as a possible meal for that wannabe sabre tooth. You think it's purring.. it's stomach is growling as it licks those little razors it has for teeth. Ohhh but you.. adorable one, if you weren't so Timeless, that roomy coffin of mine would be fine. But the way you warp time, we're in there for days on end.. having no clue. So yeah, once we climb out, it's painful! And still, you flaunt that gorgeous ink at me knowing it makes my thirst soar. Yet I'm held to tiny rations, like a child. You may have been around longer than I.. but you got to admit, I've been around this rock a while also. I will miss you.. but I miss my peace more. Later, baby!
*See Pillory*