Always looking for rainbow writers for FxF stories

Started by crony, February 03, 2019, 08:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crony

Hello. I’m Crony. Thank you for stopping by my thread. I am always searching for active and long-term partners. I’ve been role playing for five years but writing for many more. I am back and looking for co-writers who write F x F pairings. Having constant long pauses between replies kills the RP for me with no communication. It sends the message that you don't care about the RP. Please have time for the RP if we decide to write together. I write in 3rd POV. Plotting can be done in PMs.

I won’t do non-con, incest, scat, and extreme kinks. I prefer a balance of plot and adult scenes.
Also, not into half breed, animals, futanari or anime.

For visuals, I use descriptions, or real life photos. No anime pictures, please.
I RP in PM, or Discord. We can discuss other forms if neither of those appeal to you.

Genres / Settings I enjoy:
Romance – Slice of Life – Military – Historical Fantasy – Light Fantasy (elves, superhuman) – Medieval times – Old West – 1800-1900s -1970s – Farm Life / Ranch – Apartment Life  - Small Town  – Big City – and more! Just ask.

From my partner:
I expect at least a couple of paragraphs, ideally 2-4, more if you want to or as needed. I love details and  character development. I also expect creative input. It'll be both of our story. I want your input. I write with female and male partners. I ask that you give me something to work with as I will give you. Also, communication is key to keep the story going. It would be great if we could stick to at least 2-3 replies a week.

Pairings I enjoy:
Human x Elf – Human x Android – Human x Vampire - Roommates / Dorm mates – Passerby x Homeless – Neighbors – Empress x Knight x Commoner x Servant x Consort x Fallen Princess – Best Friends – Patient x Patient x Nurse x Doctor
- Inmates

Submissive characters welcomed.

FANDOM(S):

Kajillionaire (2020 movie)
Old Dolio / Melanie or OC

PM if interested. Ideas and input are always welcome.

Thanks for reading! If you've made it this far, I'd love to write with you.

crony

The search continues. Feel free to send your ideas. I'm an active roleplayer looking for the same.

crony

crony

Added two more plots!!

crony

crony

Always looking for active rainbow writers.

Monthly bump.

crony

Added more settings, genres, pairings and more.

crony

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year all!

Looking for new long term partners. I'm open to sticking in a holiday plot too.

New Interests:

Open Relationships
Polyamory Relationships

crony

Updated

crony

Monthly BUMP  ;D

Active partners only, meaning 3x a week or more posts.

crony

Monthly Bump.

Looking for active partners. Multiple characters welcome. Let's discuss.

crony

Monthly Bump!

New interests: Poly ships

crony

Hello. I've updated the thread. I'm looking for other rainbow writers.

crony

crony

crony

I'm back looking for writing partners.

PM if interested in creating something with me.

crony

crony

I have 0 roleplays going on here or with anyone off site from here.

PM if you're interested in creating something with me.

July bumpity bump!

crony