Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 09, 2014, 06:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Those who are familiar with the Kedakaki Seijo wa Hakudaku ni Somaru hentai series, the below is mere introduction to those who are unfamiliar with it and is filled with fluff to explain things in detail.

Several centuries a holy kingdom which was under matriarchy reign fought against demons and devils which attempted invade through a open portals in north onto the world. They were vanguard of the world to protect against invasion of fiends and they had done so well for centuries. However they desired a lasting peace. Thus the three female rulers, Origa Discordia, Celestine Lucullus and Prim Fiorire decided to send Volt, a skilled mercenary captain who leads a crack squad of veteran warriors. Send him deep behind enemy lines and seeking to disable the persistent gate there and was given even artifact to do so.

However, something happened in there which changed once renowned and respected mercenary into craven conqueror. He returned back from the front lines which still had fiends....and led sneak assault on first outpost which was led by dark elf ruler Origa Discordia. Thanks dark magic Origa Discordia could keep fiends at bay and not progress past her kingdom which was shrouded in constant twilight where moon eternally shined in deep crimson color because of her magic. But even her magic does not last forever so she needed defend the outpost by militia force as well albeit her forces were smallest in size between other rulers. Volt firstly defiled and broke Origa's top lieutenant, Cloe, with ogres. As means to try upset her mental focus.

However this failed as despite intimate telepathic link she shared with Cloe, Origa was unphased by cruelties inflicted on her lieutenant and so Volt had attempt break her also. However Origa destroyed ogres before they could act but was drained with all magic expect magical seal which she had placed on her skin which prevented seed entering her womb. As the key keeping the warding magic in kingdom she had to retain her constant mental focus and she only looses it if she gets pregnant and filled with cum. However Volt figured a way out from her seal thanks using his own wizard to dispel it and thus Origa Discordia was defiled by humans and thus barrier in her land was broken. So thus Volt's forces got empowered by having fiends working in his army.

In kingdom led by Prim Fiorire she had pair of powerful champions, Alicia Arctours and Ruu Ruu. Ruu Ruu led a strong defensive fort which Volt had hard time breaking in but he eventually did and made the fierce Ruu Ruu pay ruthless heavily price for lives she slew from Volt's army. In the capital Alicia Arctours and Prim Fiorire witnessed how their city was burned and pillaged but their castle defenses stood strong, but after witnessing mass rape of nuns by fiends, they surrendered in terms sparing their population from fiendish abuse. However it did not spare their royal guard from abuse nor it did spare Alicia Arctours raped by traitor advisor who opened city gates for army nor queen Prim Fiorire done in by Volt himself.

This point Volt had two of the third land under his control and so thus he turned upon even his own female soldiers who had remained loyal thinking they will be spared from brutality done to their enemies. But they were wrong as this point Volt made it publicly known that he sought to create a new kingdom, a kingdom of men where women were property of the men as new law! Declared by the new patron deity of the country; Asmodeus. This point a foreign priestess Kaguya entered into picture. She had unorthodox divine ritual used on herself which prevented vaginal penetration but allowed anal but her anal provided ultimate bliss to anyone who used it....and upon experiencing it dies in doing so. Her gambit was to taunt Volt to try claim her virginity and be killed by her divinely blessed ass. However Volt was too smart to fall for it, thus made Kaguya raped by two demons same time to overcome the special divine barrier. Later then claiming her himself.

The last kingdom, the capital, held ground until betrayed also whiting (by a male champion of the city no less), last defender and champion of the queen Claudia Levantain, was fell in battle by the same betrayer who later raped her in castle dungeons and forcibly made her mother of his children. Front of her husband no less and rapist being her father-in-law who had always despised his own son.

With no other choice given, the last queen Celestine Lucullus declared kingdom defeated and surrendered whatever remained under Volt's control to avoid any further bloodshed and future rebellions which may had been done under her name if she had not done so. She was publicly raped by Volt and gangraped by her own subjects as part of her declaration at birth of Kingdom of Volt.

As part of this declaration across the country there was countless orgies to be had with all conquered women who were taught their new proper place in coming months and celebrations lasted entire year. At the end while Celestine Lucullus invoked a divine blessing of the gods upon Volt's kingdom, Volt declared;

"My conquest is not done, there is yet horizons I haven't conquered yet and they are awaiting to become part of Kingdom of Volt!"

Okay, now comes actual pathfinder game info after you got through the above intro. There has been full decade (20 years) above mentioned events. Volt is still king even if aging one and he has entire time build his forces and stabilized his kingdom and also scouted other countries and horizons to conquer. However because pact of Asmodeus he cannot leave the country which he has conquered, so he cannot personally lead the troops which had been main strength so far in the past campaign. Also after he conquered the land the demons became active and he had to battle them until he sealed the gate in north which led to abyss but the hellgate still stands (and has according rumors stored said artifact somewhere safe in case Asmodeus turns on him or something).

So part of this he has trained and raised and prepared from amongst the children of the new generation or from his old soldiers the coming new generals for his conquest army. He has purposefully led girls born from slave women's loins get no education and no skill at anything besides breeding women based on beauty and health and other good genes. Uneducated (unable to read and write) the new generation of slave girls fill the kingdom and had been taught since childhood accept it as fact that they are lesser to men and thus they are property to them. Teach obedience with whip if firm words and commands are not enough and any rebels are executed immediately (both male and female).

Other kingdoms are now aware of Kingdom of Volt and those not aligned for his goals are preparing their defenses and considering two cities fell by betrayal of trusted male personnel, it has resulted men to be placed less important roles and tasks and all important ones being held by women alone. There has been major upheaval in countries which had been governed by men and women alongside just fine before (so thus delayed any defense preparations and any attempts to form invasion force to Kingdom of Volt).

So game premise is four to six male characters (presenting Kingdom of Volt) versus four to six female characters (who present other kingdoms). So a PvP based game between eight to twelve players. As from above it should be obvious what happens when women loose, but it's up to women decide what they do if they happen to win. Now below come char gen rules;

Stats/HP: 25, max HD every level
Starting level&wealth: 12
Allowed classes: All core, base and alternate classes.
Allowed races: Any at 15 RP or less. No warforged and can also make custom races if you want (devil races encouraged for Volt's side).
Allowed sources: Anything at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/ minus limits what are mentioned above already. Psionics are allowed and fire arms are uncommon but possible in some kingdoms.
House Rules: Landlord feat is allowed (and entire stronghold builder's guide) but instead using your character level it uses your leadership score to determine funds you get to spend on stronghold. Note that if you spend own gold for stronghold, the sum listed to Allowance Funds Gained allows double the gold invested from PC gold up to indicated number (so at level 10 if you invest 25,000gp you get additional 25,000gp added in but if you add 40,000gp you get only additional 25,000gp added to stronghold funds). Any money spend for stronghold is not refunded back.

The above feat comes to great use for female players to build their forts and to male players when they wish build forts into other kingdoms (as they get to build no fort into Kingdom of Volt, Landlord feat presents support send by King Volt to build your fortress).

Leadership feat now provides only NPC class cohort and followers (prestige classes are allowed), cohort gets same stat generation as PC does but followers use standard array. Cohorts use heroic NPC wealth chart and followers basic wealth chart for their gear.
Charsheet: I advice use online one, up to your preference but I myself use http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php
Background: Your 12th level chars, so you are pretty famous by this point already. For every 4 levels you must describe a heroic deed (around 2 paragraphs long) what your known for. First one is known by proper knowledge DC 15 check, second one at DC 20 and third one at DC 25. Each deed must reveal your strong point and weak point at the time of indicated level (besides racial stuff). Weakness may be lack of AC (reckless fighter who got injured often) or low save (this fighter was known to succumb to enemy illusions). Strenght could be example fighter having power attack and related feats for it (the fighter was known for fierce blows which cleaved through foes and weapons at ease) or casting highest level spell which is commonly memorized or used (this wizard casted scorching fire beam). However later levels may had turned weakness away (like low level monk having less AC than higher level one or fighter taking wizard levels and becoming eldricth knight) but it must be mentioned that you had overcome your former weakness at that point in your life.

The above is just means allow both allies and enemies having chance to know your better. None the player chars have perfect immunity or anonymous reputations (even master of disguise will have a common nickname which he or she is known for even if exact identity is not). The male players can have deeds done outside or inside kingdom of Volt, but at least one deed must be related to kingdom of Volt and one which had ensured loyalty with King Volt to count you as reliable for his new conquest. Female players can have only deeds outside kingdom of Volt but they have total freedom to design the kingdoms they present (or even be queens of said kingdoms). Leadership is warmly recommended to get cohorts or troops to lead. All followers have levels in PC classes, however if you want double number of followers you can assign them to have NPC class levels instead.

Below is list of player chars in each side (note male players can play female chars and vice versa so side is not limited by player gender but by char gender);

Kingdom of Volt (male chars only)

Other Kingdoms (female chars only)

Char application formula (please use it thank you :) )

[url=CHARSHEET URL ADDRESS HERE][b][size=14pt]CHAR NAME[/size][/b][/url]
[float=left][/img height=300][/img][/float][b]Race:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Class(es):[/b]
[spoiler=Biography]All fluff written here, including personality and such[/spoiler]

Ghostwheel

Pondering a male character... how do you feel about evil characters? Thinking perhaps Antipaladin :-D

Zaer Darkwail

Evil chars are ideal for male char side ;-) but women also can be evil aligned (they just do not want become slaves after all).

Ershin

Registering interest, how long do we have to get an application up? There's just so many options to choose from in Pathfinder I'm having a hard time deciding

Zaer Darkwail

My aim would be around a week (ideally) but I will wait until both sides have 4 players at least (and if male side gets 6 guys while 4 gals are in other then I may generate NPC's fill those missing spots albeit would prefer players fill those).

Kaliatas

ShadowFox89

I'd be interested if I can use the Path of War (which just recently got put up on the SRD). I talk frequently with one of the writers for that particular book.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Nvm, found it; http://www.d20pfsrd.com/path-of-war

So Book of Nine Swords for Pathfinder? Well, I have always liked the maneuver system and the martial adept classes. As said, if something can be found in http://www.d20pfsrd.com/home (even if not full reveal of stuff has not been done in link above), it's allowed.

ShadowFox89

One of the classes has yet to be put on the srd, which isn't he stalker and the one I'm interested in using.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

MiraMirror

Maybe...possibly interested?  I don't know, but I'll be thinking of characters for the F side.  Why do you have to keep coming up with good ideas, Zaer? >:'c
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Zaer Darkwail

I just have lots good ideas, can't help it :P. Anyways so far only few have shown interest (hope more show up in weekend). I may extend recruitment another week if numbers keep low though.

avorae

I am possibly interested for a female role. Not sure what class as of yet though.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Kaliatas

Okay, so I made a first run at a back story and character although I haven't separated them out into events for knowledge DCs. I've yet to build a stronghold (Really looking forward to designing a magic fortress) or detail any followers as I wanted to run what I have by you before I go any further. I tried to kinda min max her in a fairly non broken way as. Although her spells should be crazy strong, 60hp is gonna put her out of a fight real fast :). A true blue glasscannon. It's actually her high charisma that gives me pause, as it knocks my leadership and in turn my stronghold level through the roof. I'm happy to take a penalty if that would even things out. Or I can just spend all that extra stronghold cash on fun nonsense like a talking garden :).

I included her race info under Other notes.

Yysara
Race:Half Nymph Half Succubus
Class:Sorcerer (Infernal Bloodline)
Biography
Yysara was born of the Nymph Ellaria and the Succubus Jeleza. Although both species are known for their fertility, neither expected Ellaria to soon be with child a few weeks after their coupling. Although both of her mothers had given birth before, neither had experience with actually raising a child, that tended to be the job of whatever mortal had gotten them with child. Not seeing keeping the child as an option, the pair left Yysara on the footsteps of the first Arcane School they came across. It turned out to be the Academy of Fellorn, a human nation of rising power. Although the wizards of the school were concerned by her appearance, they could not deny the power roiling deep inside her. Her bloodline was pure magic and if they could teach her to harness it, she would be unmatched in power.
When she was 12, aging just as swiftly as any human child, her powers awakened in earnest. It was then that her official training began. Her instructors were skillful in magic and knowledgeable of the world but were no real family to the young Yysara. She became arrogant to the point of cruelty, flaunting her power and bullying the weaker students. She was particularly fond of using charm spells to force her classmates to do embarrassing things sometimes going as far as convincing them to strip naked and dance on their desks. She was never reprimanded, the teachers of the academy too enamored by her skill with magic and her respect towards her elders. What they should have realized, was that young Yysara didn’t respect those older than herself, only those more powerful, and at the rate her power was growing, that number would soon be few.
   Graduating from the academy at the age of 18, Yysara took up a life as a bounty hunter for the throne, hunting traitors and outlaws with abandon, glad to finally be free to exercise her power. She frequently found herself exhausted on long hunts, her genetics never amounting to much physical endurance. Although she is usually winded by the time she arrived, no one ever escaped once she laid eyes upon them. Those who she brought back returning with horrid burns or tales of friends turning on each other. Everyday her power and reputation grew. People flocked from all around to behold her beauty, a half succubus half nymph truly a sight to behold. It was at this time Yysara grievously overstepped.
A lord of the realm had taken interest in her and asked her to become his concubine. Usually considered an honor by those of common birth as their child would be raised a noble, Yysara laughed in the man’s face and commanding him to “Go and fuck an orc”. The nobleman never returned. Yysara found this hilarious, but in her youthful hubris she had forgotten there was any power greater than she. The Queen of Fellorn, Jessabelle Fellorn, personality declared judgement on the halfling. The queen knew Yysara’s power would be vitally important to the kingdom with the threat of Volt looming nearer with every year. Yet she could not let this recklessly powerful youth go unchecked. Calling upon the most powerful wizards in Fellorn, a binding was placed upon the sorceress in the form of a thin adamantine anklet. The enchantment made Yysara unable to act against the throne of Fellorn or those who severed it. Yysara fought madly against the binding, feeling helpless rage for the first time in her life. It gauled her that this gathering of weaklings had managed to overcome her, none of them would have stood a chance by themselves, but together they had defeated her. She realized that it wasn’t enough to be stronger than anyone else, she needed power as well, and power was armies, authority, knowledge, strength, and beauty. She had beauty and power, more so than anyone else, the others she could claim with ease. So she set about on her new path, serving the kingdom loyally, eventually being granted her own land. From that day on she began amassing power. Hiring soldiers, training mages, building walls and creating ever more powerful magic items. The ladder of these pursuits became her passion and soon her creations were almost as famous as their maker. The next time she fell, it would be to someone with a power she could respect, and nothing less would do.

Notable Feats

DC 15

Although Yysara is an ageless being with incredible supernatural powers at her disposal, her body is surprisingly frail. When she was still a bounty hunter for the queen, Yysara and a group of soldiers were sent to investigate a report of deserters. A nearby nation’s army had recently suffered a crushing defeat and much of their remaining forces had scattered, some of which stumbled into Fellorn.
While trying to find the deserters Yysara and her team were ambushed by the very people they were hunting. Caught by surprise, Yysara was grabbed by one of her attackers. So physically weak was Yysara that she almost lost her life to a simple deserter. If it hadn’t been for the queen’s men accompanying her, the halfling’s story might have ended then and there. Instead of her dying, one of the Fellorian soldiers impaled her attacker, freeing Yysara. Conjuring her power with a vengeance rarely since witness from the sorceress, she incinerated the entire area. Grass, trees, and men light up like campfires under the tidal wave of magic she released. Although Yysara tried to kill only the deserters, many of her own allies were caught up in the flames. However it turned a hopeless battle into a pyrrhic victory. All who returned were burned and scarred, except for Yysara, who had not a single burn on her entire body although the survivors all reported her dancing through the fires themselves, dancing and laughing as the would be attackers burned around her.
Weakness: Low Physical stats
Strength: Fire Resistance

DC 20

What made Yysara truly famous was when she overcame an entire tribe of invading orcs in a single night. Witnesses claim she sauntered into their camp, calm and relaxed as though the chief of the clan himself had invited her. Everyone watching thought for sure she was worse than dead, but then the screaming started. The orcs all began killing each other. They all turned on one another, each sub chief ordering his men to attack other groups seemingly at random. After an hour, barely a dozen green skins stood where better than a hundred had been only a short time ago. Yysara laughed at the remaining orcs, mocking them for their idiotic susceptibility to the simplest of enchantments. Bellowing in blind rage, one of the remaining orcs hurled a spear right for her chest. It was a sloppy throw and at such a distance the halfling should have had more than enough time to dodge, yet she seemed suddenly clumsy when faced with a physical threat and the spear hit her dead center. Unable to believe its luck, the orc cackled in having taken its revenge. A few moments later the remaining orcs vanished in a burst of fire, Yysara’s raised finger the only warning they had received. As she retreated from the camp she tugged free the spear stuck in her chest, tossing it aside as though it had been nothing more than a toothpick, a thin layer of magic shimmering across her skin.
Weakness: Low AC
Strength:   Powerful Enchanting

DC 25

What turned Yysara from famous to notorious was her trial before the queen. A noble had made advances towards the halfling, advances she had been all too happy to mock. When the man didn’t take no for an answer, his pursuit no longer offered amusement to Yysara and she decided to send him away in a permanent manner. The suggestion spell with the command of “Go fuck an orc” ended poorly for the nobleman, causing Yysara to be brought before the queen for murdering a member of the aristocracy. The trial was swift, concluded over the course of a single afternoon. After that day Yysara began working more passionately for the throne, providing magic items, and helping with any problem the kingdom faced. Only the royalty know the details of her punishment. The halfling was forbidden from ever acting against the throne of Fellorn, the curse bound to an adamantine anklet she is unable to remove. The anklet is in turn linked to a gem. Whomever holds the gem Yysara is prevented from harming directly. Although no one is sure where the gem is kept, it is used each time she visits the castle or whenever a suitably notable person visits her stronghold. Although it seems odd that any would visit her voluntarily considering the grudge she must bear against Fellorn, they cannot resist her powerful crafting abilities, and she demands anyone who wishes to request an item visit in person.

Weakness: Cursed
   Strength:   Magic Item Crafting

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 11, 2014, 10:30:32 AM
I allow it if you PM me details of the class for me.

The class is actually up now (stalker).

Not sure if I'd go for M or F side.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

MiraMirror

I'm seriously contemplating going Monk of the Empty Fist, just so I can smack people with...well...anything and everything.

Zaer Darkwail

Your char looks good Kaliatas (and custom race also). +4 to save DC's besides your monstrous charisma is indeed scary but this is PvP game and everyone should accept possibility to loose to opposition. Indeed your leadership modifier would skyrocket off the roof but I can manage it without nerfing your score or resources for stronghold :P. You need sacrifice two feats to get followers and stronghold after all and if you get defeated your new overlord may use your own stronghold (and build upon it with his own stronghold resources). Also do remember you need eventually write on your bio a three famous deeds/exploits which each one reveals one weakness and one strength about you. Also that you have choice to either get PC class followers (normal listed amount) or double amount of followers but they use NPC class levels.

ShadowFox89: Okay, checked the class and it's okay to go.

ThatOneShrroth: Sounds good, yet decided side?

avorae: Feel free take your time, I likely extend this recruitment for next sunday.

Zaer Darkwail

Ghostwheel mentioned making male antipaladin and not sure what ShadowFox will roll (male maybe or female). So not lonely for long anyways :).

MiraMirror

Zaer: Gonna go Female.  I'm more than likely going to go Monk of the Empty Hand mixed with Monk of the Sacred Mountain to cover her in-game weaknesses. (That, and it meshes with Monk of the Empty Hand, so it's legal and I always kind of wanted to see how it worked in-game.)  Some of it does depend on how you do things as a DM, though. Basically, Monk of the Empty Hand is focused on using improvised weapons, which are found more or less everywhere, but I don't know if you'd want to roll randomly to see what kinds of things I might find, if you'd want me to just use the environment you describe and take a few liberties with what could be found, or what.

avorae

Ok I think I have a concept down. I am going to play a half-giant soulknife with the armored and gifted archetypes.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on September 12, 2014, 08:49:03 AM
Zaer: Gonna go Female.  I'm more than likely going to go Monk of the Empty Hand mixed with Monk of the Sacred Mountain to cover her in-game weaknesses. (That, and it meshes with Monk of the Empty Hand, so it's legal and I always kind of wanted to see how it worked in-game.)  Some of it does depend on how you do things as a DM, though. Basically, Monk of the Empty Hand is focused on using improvised weapons, which are found more or less everywhere, but I don't know if you'd want to roll randomly to see what kinds of things I might find, if you'd want me to just use the environment you describe and take a few liberties with what could be found, or what.

I allow you use the environment what I describe and take minor liberties in regards what's there. So long it's logical I am okay with it as GM to let player of Empty Hand go creative.

Quote from: avorae on September 12, 2014, 01:53:14 PM
Ok I think I have a concept down. I am going to play a half-giant soulknife with the armored and gifted archetypes.

Sounds nice :). However would be nicer if folks would start bring charsheets in unless they have further questions :P

avorae

Letrixia