Roleplay Scene (looking for males)

Started by AAA111, December 10, 2009, 08:56:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

If one of us gets tired and wants to stop.. lets tell each other so the other person knows (not me yet) :-)

AAA111

Also send me a post back whenever you wanna continue. i'm having fun :-)

torioto

I'm about ready to literally fall asleep now...

AAA111

Well we can stop for tonight if you'd like.

AAA111

You up for continuing tonight..i'm having lots of fun :-)

torioto

I am sorry for the new degree of delay, I had to travel with my family for Christmas to a place where internet ceases to exist and I had no form of communication.

By the way AAA111, Merry Christmas

AAA111

No need to apologize..its fine.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too torioto!

AAA111

just wanted to give you a heads-up that i'm calling it a night..you can post and ill reply tomorrow! :-)

torioto

AAA111

calling it a night..post whenever and ill reply tomorrow :-)

torioto

AAA111

Thanks you too!!!!! we done for the night or not yet?

torioto

I feel somewhat unsure how to proceed... I was hoping you would decide what would happen with Clair  :-[
Oh, and happy 200th post what a coincidence.

AAA111

Oh yes sure I can come up with something..i wasn't sure if you had idea or what not. I'll post now :-)

torioto

AAA111

Heading to bed..post a reply and ill reply back tomorrow..are we continuing tomorrow night (round what time?) :-)

LOVEEEEE this roleplay we have going on

AAA111

AAA111

torioto

Yes, dear. I am sorry for my delay. I assure you, it's not of my liking.

AAA111

Understand it happens. I saw a new post in this topic and I got worried and I was like oh god I hope he isn't bored and wants to stop because I'm really enjoying it haha :-)

AAA111

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY..just saw the post now. normally it comes up as a new when i reload the page but it didnt come up..sorry :( but i replied :-)

AAA111

My fault we didn't get to continue tonight..tomorrow around midnight sound good? :-)

torioto

Of course, dear, although I understand your midnight is my 2 am.

AAA111

Oh well whenever you would like to continue is fine with me..i'll be around all day :-)

AAA111

Around for the remainder of the night :-)