Seeking Transgender/Transformation/Gender-Bending/Body Swap group games!

Started by Evalon, April 23, 2015, 10:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evalon

Hello everyone!

It's been a few months since I've been on the site, due to the uncontrollable elements of life, and now that I'm back I'm hoping to find a group game or two!

I love games that have a transgender theme to them. Love, love, love them! This can range from transgender characters to full-blown magical male-to-female wizardy.

I also love possessions, body-swaps, and anything that puts a character from one body into another.

I enjoy playing submissive, trap-style characters or character who go fully from one gender into another.

If anyone knows any games floating around with any of these elements I might could fill in please let me know! :)

♥Evalon
Feel free to call me Savannah
Current Posting Rate: Slow, hoping to speed up soon.
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Ideas | On-Off | YIM Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Angie

You know, I have been floating an idea in my head about a game based around a Transformation based Facility...granted it's not a game currently going, but if you'd be willing to hear a potential idea I could totally try running something.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

King Serperior

If you don't mind an anime setting, this game is open.  I hate to say that I am already playing a trap-ish character and someone is playing a reverse-trapish character, but there's certainly room for someone who likes body-swap games.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rune

Evalon

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 23, 2015, 11:38:37 PM
You know, I have been floating an idea in my head about a game based around a Transformation based Facility...granted it's not a game currently going, but if you'd be willing to hear a potential idea I could totally try running something.

I would love to hear more about the idea if you'd like to share it :) I'm never one to turn down a budding inspiration!

Quote from: King Serperior on April 23, 2015, 11:50:04 PM
If you don't mind an anime setting, this game is open.  I hate to say that I am already playing a trap-ish character and someone is playing a reverse-trapish character, but there's certainly room for someone who likes body-swap games.   :-)

Hm. I'll have to give it a look over :) I'll have to see what options are open, so I'm going to go give it a look over now!

Quote from: Rune on April 24, 2015, 08:31:28 AM
I am interested in these themes as well!

Great themes, aren't they? :D
In the quest to discover yourself the first thing you realize is who you are is not really who you are.
Lover of anything body-swap related! Have a body-swap story you'd like to play out? Hit me up!

Apologies and Absences

Angie

Well, my idea was meant to be more fun then anything-I've been wanting to do this idea of a full facility that actually does consensual TF (I can't do non-con it just bugs me), doing anything from skin and hair color to full body and mind alteration. If you want it, the Facility will do it, and they usually have more then one way to do it to-say two different people want to go from female to futa for some reason. One person might get a potion, or an injection of some weird chemical, or even the implanting of some mysterious, benign alien creature...It's not exactly the most fleshed out of ideas, mostly because it would involve me working with the people in the Facility to come up with a rough framework of how the transformation would go.

Though a fun idea for 'paying' for your Transformations might be mandatory involvement in crazy and weird research projects...

Evalon

I like that :) While I must admit I do enjoy non-con, I do also enjoy consensual as well!

So a 'transformation' facility where you can get anything you want done. I think that's something worth exploring :) I really like the idea of having to pay for the transformation by participating in other projects as well. It's like a give-and-take relationship. You get what you want but you have to help them in their studies in some way.

Well, I know I'm interested in the idea :)

Apologies and Absences

bend

- A&A - On & Offs -

Angie

I could probably do this as a "Twenty minutes into the future" type thing, where we're not colonizing the stars, but we can transform you easy! Temporary transformation stuff-maybe sodas that change skin/hair/eye color-can be found at 7/11, but for more permanent changes, you need to find your way to an EVO Facility (EVO, short for evolution and EVOCorp, the company behind all this). Payment can be collected in the form of money or Science! since EVO's making enough money off the temp stuff to support taking a loss on the Facilities and developing new tech. I'm thinking a lot about this, aren't I?

Evalon

I love it! I can see some fun interactions. People using the temporary stuff and possibility getting addicted to it, the feel of it, the sense of it, everything about it or just wanting to make it more permanent. A character finds their way to the facility and low on money, presumably from spending so much on the temporary stuff, and finds they can offer themselves as an experiment in place of payment and accept. They offer themselves up as science fodder in hopes of making the temporary permanent. They don't care if it means they'll need to spend a little time in a lab. The end justifies the means.

Love it :)

Apologies and Absences

Angie

EVO Corp categorically denies any accusations of placing addictive substances in their temporary transformation products, but accept that the euphoric rush of transformation can lead to addiction. They may have a room in the Facility that's all about 'detoxing' people who are too hooked on that euphoric rush-can't sign a contract if it can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you were not of sound mind. Though an actual character of that concept would probably be at the end of the 'detox' period and perfectly able to sign that contract waiving EVO Corp of any liability.

Evalon

Makes sense :) I could see my character being someone who wants something more than the over-the-counter things can offer but can't afford to pay for the methods to achieve it. Gets wind that  EVO Corp has the ability to do it and has alternative payment methods. Gets in contact with the facility and begins the process of agreeing to one of those contracts :)

Apologies and Absences

Callie Del Noire

Major Major

And of course, there's the classics like Ranma 1/2, where a simple splash of water turns guys into girls, girls into guys, or anything else that you might think of!

Callie Del Noire

I confess to a desire to become a sexy bernal style fox or wolf girl. :D

kylie

Tries to follow contract law, but gets dizzy somewhere among all the fine print.

"Or wait, is that a side effect of one of those beverages?"  :P

...  Anyway, it's an interesting idea.  Not sure I quite follow why the corporation is doing what exactly.  Or just what they can/will do?

I usually prefer something that slips from dub-con (although non would do for me, too!) into more distracted/dizzy/just feeling so natural (too many new things hehe).  But depending on the details, I might find a niche with the sci projects.  Though I'm probably currently much more interested about the "after" feminization than drifting back and forth, myself.  Not sure how much time I really care to spend on the masculine stuff. 

And while I wouldn't rule it out completely, I don't personally get much or easily into "trap" or for that matter (btw) "sissy" language.  Too often recalls more pejorative connotations for me personally.  There might be some narrative exceptions where it's more clear the style isn't aimed that way or it's fun if the characters are sort of deserving it and the story is sort of tongue in cheek...  But generally speaking. 

Angie

If the character wants to become feminine and stay that way, EVO's not gonna mess with that. It'll be doing stuff like, for example, Nekomini stuff, or other weird transformation stuff like giving you lizard DNA and seeing if you get the regeneration properties (not by hacking off a limb, more like doing a simple cut and seeing how it heals). Because Science!

If I was going to do this I would basically have to sit you all down and say "alright, what are your hard nos? What will you not do as a player no matter what?" Because aside from those, pretty much everything would be on the table.

Callie Del Noire

I like the idea of a 'good company' that isn't abusive.. but I could see someone coming in for help from 'blackmarket alterations' and such too.

Evalon

I think the most appealing thing to me about this idea in-particular is the corporation doesn't coerce or force you into the action. It's your free choice. Don't get me wrong, I love force -but- willing transformation is rare and something about playing a character that goes into it willingly and saying, "I want X to happen, and I'm willing to do anything if you can help me,"

I hope you decide to pick up this idea and do it, :). I know I would love it but I can also understand all the difficulties that go into starting up a game. Just know if you decide to do it you definitely have a player in me :)

Apologies and Absences

Angie

I think the "on and offs" section of whatever character sheet I make will probably be replaced with "what do you want to have happen" and "what will you absolutely NOT do ever".

Evalon

That would make sense :) It would narrow down the on/offs in constructive way.

Apologies and Absences

kylie

Quote from: Angiejuusan on April 26, 2015, 01:13:37 PM
I think the "on and offs" section of whatever character sheet I make will probably be replaced with "what do you want to have happen" and "what will you absolutely NOT do ever".

I would probably still say it all depends ...  But for myself: I like the sound of this (generally speaking at least) somewhat more than the above concept of 'anything else [besides hard limits] just goes.'  There's something to getting to know the person beyond a "short list," unless it's going to be a rather clipped sort of genre I suppose.

Perhaps some do love to try 'anything else goes' and some there happily just happen to be on much the same page.  But I've often felt it meander off into the wilderness with just different kinds of angle/inspirations going on in practice.  Or sometimes it can become a way that trips too many "yellow" buttons too hard, too randomly, and/or too fast (whether on purpose or just by chance, it's hard to tell sometimes).  Just speaking for my own experience overall both online and occasionally, in more physical dungeons etc.

kylie

Quote from: Evalon on April 25, 2015, 10:32:50 PM
I think the most appealing thing to me about this idea in-particular is the corporation doesn't coerce or force you into the action. It's your free choice. Don't get me wrong, I love force -but- willing transformation is rare and something about playing a character that goes into it willingly and saying, "I want X to happen, and I'm willing to do anything if you can help me,"

I kinda agree that stories about more individualized, purposeful transformation seem less common.  I usually like a bit of dubious or forced aspect myself, but it's also nice to have at least some degree of option for personalizing the story (and where applicable the degree or at least the details/direction/modes of coercion, say).  Maybe that's not so easy to keep flexible for a group setup where one may wish the atmosphere and direction (if it's really a unifying group direction) to stay rather consistent...  But it would be cool if some of both fit inside.

Callie Del Noire

Every time I try one it bombs out. I'd like to try one but it never goes far.

Angie

There...can be a slightly forced aspect to it. Say you decide to go for the 'pay with Science!' option, it would not be exactly difficult for EVO to essentially make you disappear. Make you unrecognizable, turn a random intern into you, show the intern (as you) leaving and then throw up your hands and say "we dunno where she went!" Granted that is quite dark, and now that I think about it, I might discuss each 'experiment' before it begins over PMs, to have a general outline of what to do with each one.

It would also probably be a game with an open door policy.