Re-start: A Rich Man's Toy (M seeking F)

Started by BrokenCollar, April 20, 2011, 05:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenCollar

I had an idea for an RP based on slavery in legal society. Slavery is completely legal but is only avadiable for the very rich. I would play a character who has bough such a slave, and is eagar to take out his sadistic urges upon her.

I had already started this RP but then my partner and I decided to rethink it. Here is the opening post of you wished to continue from that thread.

If you didn't know anything of the deluxe penthouse's owner then you would presume it was a totally normal house. Excedinly rich but still normal. Every surface was perfect, either shimering chrome or blended coloured fabric. All the external walls were made entirly of glass, a matt-black iron staircase decending in a spiral from the roof top acess the roof garden. Cream and ivory met thin lines of black everywhere across the house, clearly the work of some modern design, minimalist and subdued but still very clearly expensive. The whole house flowed together like a magnificent synphoney, the gardens alabaster slabs and hot tub surrounded by tiny trees still not a flambouyent show of wealth. The apartment was so worked and held together. Except for one door. A solid black oak door, soundproof, sturdy. And always locked.

Beyond the door was Daniel's plaything. His private slave. Set him back close to half a million but that was nothing to him, a days shopping. Slavery had never been abolished or ever deterred by the law. She was his to do with what he pleased. He had left he upside down on the burning metal cross two days ago, a fucking machine ramming her pussy with a stinging electric shock everytime. She had displeased him last week when she couldn't hold his piss in her mouth for more than an hour. Now she was being punished. With a glare of sadistic malice in his eyes he stepped through the door, ready to test his slave.

Please PM for details and discussion but also post here so I can pick you up faster.
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

BrokenMirror

I would be willing to be said toy.  Is there anything about the personality you want, because I like to be a bit willful.

BrokenCollar

This was the general idea I had for the slave. I think she would be already trained but still mabye slightly hestitant at first. I cannot bear anymore training RPs though.

She is a slave, she has no rights. None. If her master wishes to butcher her and serve her for dinner he can. The law will not interfere.
Slaves are not even officially regarded as human, so he can strut her onto the street completely nude if he likes.

And since he is buying the slave, he can specify what kind he wants. Perhaps he wants a slave trained in cocksucking, obedience, and a few other things. But he wants her to have a sense of shame and embarrassment if he displays her in public. Maybe he wants a little pain slut that cannot get off unless she is being beaten. Or maybe he wants one that cries if he slaps her ass, so he can enjoy torturing her even more. Of course she is trained to worship any man who is her Master. So even if he kicks her and breaks a rib, she will crawl back to him and kiss the very foot that kicked her.
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

BrokenMirror

I was thinking more uppity as just how she is, like having a bit of a seducatress side that doesn't always like to wait.  I've never actually played a true submissive person but I'd be willing to try.

BrokenCollar

Sounds good to me, you'll find the start of the thread in the extreme solos section or under my recent posts. I like the idea that she could be seductive and eager to please her master.