Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

Josi looks at pianoman and shakes her head.

"You are a poor excuse for a sheriff. You are supposed to lead not follow. If you cannot voice your own opinions then you should step down and let someone else do the job properly. You've let too many innocents died, and now my blood will be on your hands. 

The seer has told that Desan is indeed human, therefore I had changed my vote. Now i wonder just what Lady Sky is up to. She has spent a lot of time in the woods. Maybe she is going off to tell her fellow wolves just how stupid you all are for hanging your own. I hope you all see the error of your ways before there are none but the wolves and a couple of you left. Then you will all die horrible deaths just as my Mistress did. My Mistress did not trust Sky and neither do I."

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Josietta

Quote from: Sir Desan on June 04, 2009, 06:51:17 PM
((Then why the emphasis on Silver? Is she saying just because she touched Silver = 100% peasant?))

((No one ever said that Silver did not hurt wolves and it was not confirmed that Kip took the spatula. :P))

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

Quote from: daylily on June 04, 2009, 08:15:13 PM
*points at Josietta, still in shock*

((Sorry all.  We got robbed tonight.  I'm just...existing right now.))

((im sorry to hear that lily I hope all is righted for you.))

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Elunari

Quote from: Josietta on June 04, 2009, 08:21:24 PM
Josi looks at pianoman and shakes her head.

"You are a poor excuse for a sheriff. You are supposed to lead not follow. If you cannot voice your own opinions then you should step down and let someone else do the job properly. You've let too many innocents died, and now my blood will be on your hands. 

The seer has told that Desan is indeed human, therefore I had changed my vote. Now i wonder just what Lady Sky is up to. She has spent a lot of time in the woods. Maybe she is going off to tell her fellow wolves just how stupid you all are for hanging your own. I hope you all see the error of your ways before there are none but the wolves and a couple of you left. Then you will all die horrible deaths just as my Mistress did. My Mistress did not trust Sky and neither do I."

So because Pianoman DID voice his opinion and then decided to rethink it, he's not a good sheriff?  So rather than voting against him you vote against LadySky whose only crime is making butt less chaps for teh hutboys and being a tree hugger?  I don't recall your Mistress voting against LadySky consistently, so maybe she didn't mistrust her as much as you think?  Perhaps you really just misled your poor Mistress into thinking you're not a wolf.
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Scott

I vote Josie She got rid of the towns only silver by burying it with Marg.

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Josietta - 9 votes: Desan, Mannik, Ryven, Elunari, Dragoondawg, Pianoman, Ladysky, Daylily, Scott
  • Desan - 2 votes: Galatine, Elenisil
  • Elunari - 1 vote: Eden
  • Ladysky - 1 vote: Josietta
  • Eden
  • Pianoman
  • Galatine
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven

Not yet voted: Yomamaween.

Remaining Roles:
  • 8 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 3 Werewolves

Xillen

Sigh, we had a bit of a cheating going on, so as a reminder:

You are not allowed to quote anything said in private (be it PM's from me, PM's with other villagers, IM's, PM's over IRC, etc...) directly to other people not involved in the original conversation, be that over private or public communication!

You can forward information, but you have to bring it in your own words.

Of course you can quote anything said in this thread, as everyone can look it up.

Josietta

Josi sighs as she knows the majority of the town has voted to Lynch her. She steps out of the hut and starts toward the stand where her noose is hanging down. She glances around and her gaze stops on Dragoondawg and she whispers toward him in a soft sultry voice.

"I'll see you in the afterlife, lover."

She gives him an adoring smile and sighs taking in a deep breath as she waits hoping the death will be quick and painless, only wishing that her Mistress had received the same quickness in her own. The thought of the woman dying slowly was not an easy one to swallow. She wiped at her eyes and then looked around at the crowd, saddened by their bloodlust.

((Xill you can go ahead and hang me.. I doubt Yomama's vote will make a difference now.))

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Yomamaween

Yoma looks appologetically at Josi, biting her lip. "I feel a sense of betrayal"  She whispered.  "but how can all those people know and be wrong?"  She licks her lips and nods.  "My vote is for Josietta"

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Josietta - 10 votes: Desan, Mannik, Ryven, Elunari, Dragoondawg, Pianoman, Ladysky, Daylily, Scott, Yomamaween
  • Desan - 2 votes: Galatine, Elenisil
  • Elunari - 1 vote: Eden
  • Ladysky - 1 vote: Josietta
  • Eden
  • Pianoman
  • Galatine
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven

As Josietta patiently waits for the inevitable, the other villagers follow her, and secure the rope around her neck, before lifting her into the air. She howled her last breath, only showing part of the usual transformations before death takes her away.

The peasants take confidence in the knowledge that another evil creature has met her demise.

Remaining Players:
  • Desan
  • Elunari
  • Ladysky
  • Eden
  • Pianoman
  • Galatine
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven

Remaining Roles:
  • 8 Peasants
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 2 Werewolves

Xillen

From now on, dead players can chit-chat together in The Werewolf Graveyard.

Just keep in mind that anyone is allowed to watch there, so please do not use it for game-related discussions.

LadySky

For the very briefest of moments LadySky doubted her intense belief that Josi was evil. As the cursed creature hung and howled her last breath LadySky sighed and collapsed onto a fallen stump near the hanging tree and simply watched as the evil one swung from the noose limp and broken.

"I just knew I was right about her." LadySky mumbles, thankful that finally the village could now be at peace for surely Josi was the last of her kind and the curse on the village was now broken.

Heading to her little hut LadySky throws open the windows and doors, launders everything she has been avoiding, scrubs and polishes until everything shines, and finally prepares a beautiful feast for everyone in the village to come and enjoy. She set the table with her finest dishes and calls to all to come and enjoy a celebration for the werewolf is dead!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Nadir

Eden watches Josie's death, knowing she would show her true self before the end. All her hutmates, gone. Only a few days ago had the all been happily snuggled up together. Now, it was only Eden. Feeling depressed and betrayed, she heads back to the now empty hut.

Ryven

Ryven smirked upon seeing the partial transformation.  "I had a feeling she was one of those beasts...now who else is a wolf in sheep's wool?"  He eyes the crowd a moment before turning to head back to his hut for the evening.

Desan

He smiles as another of the furry beasts are executed before hobbling to his hut for the night.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Xillen

*sighs*

Though this is a game of deceivement, the deceivement should occur between the various players, and not between the players and myself. If anyone is unclear about a certain text that I brought forth, please ask for a clarification.

In addition, if I find out that someone misunderstood anything that I brought up as a fact (for example, which dead player has what role, or which player died to what cause), I will clarify upon that, since the actual facts handed by me should be clear.

Trying to mess with actual facts, or saying that I said more or less than I actually said is not what this game is about.

Trieste

I don't think you ever clearly indicated which if Saffron and I died to the poison brewer and which to the wolves, if that's where the confusion is ...

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on June 05, 2009, 01:42:58 PM
I don't think you ever clearly indicated which if Saffron and I died to the poison brewer and which to the wolves, if that's where the confusion is ...

I'm still funny on that too.  I know both of you died, but I'm not sure who killed who.

Xillen

Correct.

When in a private conversation, the involved participants interpreted the flavor text in such a way that they assumed one of you to be poisoned and the other one eaten, I informed them that no such things should be deducted from that text, as I do not want players to be misled by my flavor texts.

Apparently, that information was not accepted very well by one of the involved players :(

Trieste

Quote from: Xillen on June 05, 2009, 01:51:09 PM
When in a private conversation, the involved participants interpreted the flavor text in such a way that they assumed one of you to be poisoned and the other one eaten, I informed them that no such things should be deducted from that text, as I do not want players to be misled by my flavor texts.

Quote from: Xillen on June 01, 2009, 04:17:18 PM
Soulmates are not supposed to die together. Normally, when one dies, the other lives on. However, by a complete leap of chance, the werewolves managed to eat one of the soulmates, while the poison brewer took care of the other. The poison brewer will no longer be able to use his or her special ability.

One of us WAS poisoned and the other eaten.

Also, the guardian knows who she stood over the night before, who was protected. It stands to reason that the wolves would attack the same person the next night.

While there may not be assumptions from your flavor text, there will be assumptions....

???

Xillen

Quote from: Trieste on June 05, 2009, 02:25:18 PMOne of us WAS poisoned and the other eaten.

Yes, but they seemed to be able to tell from my flavor text whom of you was poisoned and whom of you was eaten. If my flavor text gave an indication to that, then it was not planned so, which is why I clarified to those players.

Quote from: Trieste on June 05, 2009, 02:25:18 PMAlso, the guardian knows who she stood over the night before, who was protected. It stands to reason that the wolves would attack the same person the next night.

While there may not be assumptions from your flavor text, there will be assumptions....

Of course, such assumptions could be made, spread and lied about. :)

However, these assumptions directly referred to how I described your deceased bodies.

It's the assumptions that are based on poor wording on my side that I wish to prevent, since I should not be a source of deceivement. Any assumptions based on players' motives and speeches are part of the game.

Trieste

Xillen

As the sun bathes the street of Miller's Hollow in the morning light and the first peasants emerge from their homes, they instantly notice Elunari lying on the street, in front of Galatine's house. She's been clearly attacked by the werewolves, and didn't survive the night. In a final attempt on revenge, this hunter had grabbed her crossbow, and tried to take out one of the werewolves.

Her eyes must've been clouded by the blood, for she had shot at Galatine, a mere Peasant, asleep in his bed, who never knew what hit him.

Remaining Players:
  • Desan
  • Ladysky
  • Eden
  • Pianoman
  • Yomamaween
  • Daylily
  • Mannik
  • Scott
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Ryven