Heroes? Villains? The supernatural? Organized Crime? New ideas!

Started by DJGenXCide, April 22, 2010, 06:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJGenXCide

Just a few random ideas that are bouncing around my head.  No real solid thought per say, but some storylines that are nebulous and can be worked upon with a fellow writer.

1.  Heroes.  I've been reading up on various superheroes, superhero abilities, things of that nature of late.  Perhaps some type of storyline could involve either canon or, my personal favorite, original characters.  Spin offs, possibly, if a certain concept or another is there.  (Wolverine and Deadpool are two of my favorites, personally.)  Good guys?  Bad guys?  Working with each other towards a common goal or against each other?  Open to suggestions!

2.  Organized crime.  Who doesn't love the glorified mobster days of the 30s and 40s?  The possibilities are endless.  And, instead of doing something based during that era, it can be done with a modern twist.  More into drugs, trafficking, things of that nature.  I'm fairly open on this, and have a bit of knowledge in the various areas of what gangsters, so to speak, dabbled.  Again, the idea is fairly general, can be focused down into one thing or another.

3.  The supernatural.  Ah the things that can be done here.  Demons, devils, godlings, oh my!  How dark and depraved do you wish to go?  >:)

Just a start!  Always open for other ideas as well.  Trying to get back into the swing of things.

Thank you for your time!

PS.  My contact information is in my profile, or you can PM me here.  :)  Thank you again.

4.  Mixed martial arts!  I forgot to put this in earlier.  I'm a huge fan, and fairly knowledgeable about various styles.  :)  So something in relation to this would be interesting.  I like the idea of two modern day people leading fairly 'normal' lives on one hand, but secretly having another.  Perhaps darker.  >:)

5.  Making good girls go BAD!  Yes, I know, sounds dorky.  However, I like the idea of a strong woman who's fairly 'goody goody' in a way getting turned into something...more evil.  A criminal's out there doing horrible things.  Drugging, raping, things like that.  Very intelligent, cunning.  And she's the one set to find him.  Oh the possibilities!

DJGenXCide

playfullchick76

now i'm curious. The organised crime and supernatural themes in there appeal to me.