Lucius Cornelius

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

MrDiamondBackJack

158 Dragon Con goers dress up as Voltron

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Gensokian

Teridas

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Nina S

Gensokian

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Gensokian

Lira

Teridas

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I aim with my eye.

I do not shoot with my hand;  He who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.  I shoot with my mind.

I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.  I kill with my heart.

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Lira

QuestioningMySanity

I love fools' experiments. I am always making them. ~ Darwin

A/A's <-Update April 17th  On and Offs

Teridas

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Lira

CassieBear

Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Teridas