The Prisoner [Fantasy/Supernatural][M seeking F]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, November 13, 2011, 03:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

So I've had this craving lately to play a character that's a bit of a smartmouthed bastard. A character like Face from the A-Team or Han Solo from Star Wars, to name two rather old examples. I'll give the basic premise for this play first before discussing what I want. It's just a basic idea though, so it's completely open to any suggestions. My O/O can be found in my signature at the bottom of this post, but I'll give the short list of things I will absolutely NOT do:

• Watersports
  • Bestiality
  • Scat
  • Vore
  • Mutilation
  • Branding
  • Breath Controll
  • Bestiality
Most other things are either up for discussion or filed under On's in my O/O.

The Idea

My character will be a man who has been condemned to the fate of living out the rest of his days in prison. However, he is not a normal man and the prison he is in is not normal either. Called the "Fifth Vault", it is a place where the most dangerous supernatural beings are locked away by the council of mages, a government-like organisation which chooses to remain hidden from the world. It's like the worlds of Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Harry Potter, where supernatural beings live amongst us without our knowledge. In any case, my character has been sentenced to live for the fact that he can drain life energy and magical powers from others via his hands, leaving the victims shriveled up and dead like a mummy. On top of being able to use those abilities as his own, the drained life force is used by his body to prolong his lifespan and slow down the aging process considerably.

Eventually my character had been captured by the council's minions, and was forcefully stripped of his stolen abilities. Since there was no way to drain the life energy in a similar way, however, they threw him into the Fifth Vault until his life would run out naturally. Over two centuries passed without any sort of escape attempt and almost model like behaviour, save for his smart mouth and laid back behaviour. When he is outside his cell, my character is forced to wear a straightjacket, out of fear that he might drain someone.

The game will start off inside the Fifth Vault. Your character is someone with authority who has been send to replace my character's "Handler", who is going to retire. A Handler is basically someone who keeps an up to date profile of the most of dangerous residents of the prison and makes sure they don't do stupid things. Your character will have a professional interested in my character due to the fact that most of his past prior to incarceration has been marked as classified by the counsel of mages, causing almost all relevant information concerning my character to have been blacked out from all official files. As her words of persuasion are only met by sarcasm and (seemingly) bogus stories from him, she slowly becomes frustrated to the point where she thinks that a more... direct and nonverbal approach might turn out some more fruitfull results.

So yeah, that's basically the idea. Some more action will be thrown in later when my character is transferred to another Vault, due to the Fifth's security measures starting to become severely outdated, during which the transport our characters will be in is ambushed in the middle of nowhere by old enemies of the prisoner, leaving the pair to flee over the mountains.

In any case, feel free to PM me if you are interested in playing out this idea with me. Suggestions and ideas are always welcome.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.