U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innHERendo

banned for being to nice to me and not punishing me when I have been naughty
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Diablerie

Banned for not inviting to take the dress also off!

innHERendo

banned for sneaking up on me, but you are totally invited to help with the dress.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Autumn52

banned for wanting help with the dress? (what dress?) giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

banned for not working out it's my dress - and not joing in to help them
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

innHERendo

banned for stealing my post and also for wanting so many hands in helping you, very naughty!
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

banned for telling DD she is naughty, that is my job...giggles
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

innHERendo

banned for not punishing me for taking your job.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

banned for thinking I dont intend on punishing you

innHERendo

banned for taking so long to get to the punishing, it's like your teasing me.....oh your so naughty!
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

banned for annoucing how naughty I am.

Diablerie

Banned because I love to much your naughtyness

Autumn52

banned for not joining me in my naughtiness

innHERendo

banned for you two being naughty and not inviting me.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

banned for needing an invitation

innHERendo

banned for making me think naughty things in a PG-13 thread.
My Ons/Offs

Autumn52

banned for not knowing I posted

Zelric Miras

Banned for overdressing.

Diablerie

Banned for not saying hello  :P

Zelric Miras

Banned becuase I did

Diablerie

Banned because I want to hug you and say sorry  :P

Zelric Miras

Banned because I hug your first. *huggles*

Diablerie

Banned for making me squeal and bath you with kisses all over you pretty face!

Zelric Miras

Banned for making me fall on my back.

Diablerie

Banned for been too awesome ;)