Tricks and Traps: A Mundane Deception (Androgyny and Gender Shenanigans)

Started by Estoc, June 23, 2014, 04:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estoc

Hello all! Thanks for dropping by!

So I have a craving for a basic, but I think, fun and spicy little rp and I hope someone out there will be interested! I imagine it in modern-day, but honestly, it could be worked into any time period or fantasy-or-other setting.

It's a simple one: boy meets girl, boy falls for girl, boy and girl begin to get intimate, girl reveals she's actually a boy too.

Gender confusion! Homosexual panic! Fucking!

Like I said, this is a really basic idea, but one I'd love to flesh out into an actual story with a talented partner. I'm much more used to doing MxF pairings for the most part, so a MxM pairing like this will be fun for me to explore as well.

Kinks are great, and we can discuss this- I love to share and work through ideas with a skilled partner. Perhaps you like the idea but want it to be supernatural, or historical? Let's do it! I can see this working in a few different settings, and wouldn't mind exploring it in pretty much any world we could come up with. There's absolutely no reason we couldn't add in some other plots as well; adventure, horror, whatever!

I love to plan, I love to plot, and I love to write! I aim for quality over quantity, and try to go for 2-3 juicy, well written and jump-offable(?) paragraphs.

Drop me a message or reply if this tickles thy fancies, and be well friends!