King of the Two Lands

Started by Valerian, April 26, 2010, 11:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mithlomwen

Sticking with her vote from the last time, Mithlomwen names Moirae as a traitor. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Autumn Sativus

Considering that Paladin and Moirae were the only two not to vote against each other, the final Soldier of the Moon was obvious to Saffron. "There's no question that you are the last of the evil left, Moirae."
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Caeli

"Hopefully, Moirae will be the last of the traitors."
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

desert ashes

Softly Moirae sighed and repressed the urge to rub her temples.  "Truly, the choice you're making is one you'll come to regret.  Please, believe me.  I've done no more than entertain myself with honey... and a certain gentleman."
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Valerian

Current Voting:

Moirae(4) - Imogen, Mithlomwen, Saffron, Caeli, LadySky
Esoteric Myobi(1) - Aiden
Imogen(1) - Moirae
Aiden(0)
Caeli(0)
LadySky(0)
Mithlomwen(0)
Saffron(0)
sinera(0)

Yet to vote: Esoteric Myobi, sinera

There are 6 Fan-Bearers, 1 Grand Vizier, 1 Follower of Isis, and 1 Soldier of the Moon.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Aiden

A look of uncertainty crossed his handsome features as it seemed like everyone had turned on his lover, unsure if she really was a solider of the moon he refused to give her up unless he had better proof.
"Esoteric Myobi"
He had guessed but if he would return to his chambers alone that night as least he would know he had nothing to do with Moirae's death...

LadySky

"Though I am not certain in my choice one must be made. I vote Moirae as the enemy."
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

sinera

Sinera shakes her head, sure that at this point her vote doesn't matter. "I'm sorry, Moirae." She whispers and turns sorrowfully to walk quietly to a seat nearby, again unable to leave, feeling a need to see if she had cast her vote well.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Esoteric Myobi

It seemed that at this point, even if she had voted differently Moirae's fate was already beyond her reach. Myobi could do nothing more than to stand to the side with the others and wait to see the results of their votes.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Valerian

Final Voting:

Moirae(7) - Imogen, Mithlomwen, Saffron, Caeli, LadySky, sinera, Esoteric Myobi
Esoteric Myobi(1) - Aiden
Imogen(1) - Moirae
Aiden(0)
Caeli(0)
LadySky(0)
Mithlomwen(0)
Saffron(0)
sinera(0)

It was clear almost from the beginning of the vote that Moirae could not be saved.  Her protests of innocence fell on deaf ears -- and indeed, that was perhaps no surprise, since Moirae was not, in fact, innocent.  She was the third and final Soldier of the Moon, and the Kingdom of Egypt was secure under Apries' rule -- at least for the moment.  For once the people begin to doubt their ruler so deeply, it is very difficult for that ruler ever to feel secure on the throne again...

There are 6 Fan-Bearers, 1 Grand Vizier, 1 Follower of Isis, and 0 Soldiers of the Moon.

"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE