Seeking new partner for restarting a christmas incest story (F for Anyone!)

Started by Jacqueline, December 31, 2011, 11:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacqueline

Hey there!

So just like the titles suggests, I'm looking for a new partner for an incest story that I started a few weeks ago but it has gone inactive. Needless to say I expect my new partner to not disappear without warning as this is a long-term story!

Here is a short summary. It was brother/sister incest idea, in this case the sister was played by me and she was 28 years old and only a bit older than him. The point was that they didn't grow up together and didn't know of the existence of each other until very recently. She's now a famous and a very attractive actress and she's spending the Christmas with him and her biological parents. Needless to say, he had always had a huge crush for her since he was her on a couple of movies and both feel attracted to each other almost at first sight.

Now, we can change the details so it's all up to discussion, we can even change the pairing to sister/sister or daughter/father. We can go for a romance or for NC on their first time too. And your character can be the young one or older than her... like I said we can negotiate it.

Feel free to PM me if you like the idea and my On and Offs! And please don't answer here!