Succubus Sequal... (Four or six player Story)

Started by Chrystal, September 03, 2010, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Lovelygirl11 and I recently finished a story about a succubus corrupting a good catholic girl. The story ended with the human getting killed and becoming a succubus too!

If you wish to read it, you can do so here.

LG and I both actually wish we could have continued the story, but it had reached a very natural conclusion... However, we have decided to do a sequel.

In the sequel, the two succubii are assigned by Lucifer to turn two close friends into lesbian lovers. These two women are both happily married and both "good Christians". (Whether they have children is entirely up to the players concerned).

Incidentally, each human character has a guardian angel. This angel is played by the same player. LG's and my characters (being demons) do not have guardian angels, but we do have guardian demons, basically warrior demons assigned to keep the forces of light off us while we do our jobs.

We need two ladies, both of whom are either bi or gay and up for being raped in their dreams! We could have a couple of lords to play the husbands, as long as they are content with minor roles - in this case the ladies would need to be bi. It wouls also help if the guys were bi too.

Please not this is not first come first served, if you want to play, please post here (don't PM me or LG), and LG and I will make a choice about who we want.

Please don't be upset if we don't pick you, especially if there are two dozen people after the four slots. Thanks!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

lovelygirl

I have to say this has the potential to be a lot of fun! I had a blast doing the original with Crystal, and look forward to continuing with a few more tortured souls, lol. Come on I need my first victim! I promise you won't be disappointed if you decide to play.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Chrystal

Adding this:

LG and myself will choose who play the women. The female players chosen will then get to choose who play each of their husbands.

So, if you are female and interested in playing, you can either select a male player who has posted here (if any), or if you have a male friend you think would enjoy the story and you would like to play with, please PM him and ask him.

If you are male and interested in playing, please post here expressing your interest. If you have been contacted by a female player about this RP, please say who. This does not necessarily mean that you are inextricably linked to that player, but it does mean you have a better chance of playing if the female is selected to play!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!