My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by Kunoichi, April 10, 2011, 08:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Sabby

Kunoichi

xD Is that actually real?  If so, I think someone's trying to cash in...

Sabby

If it's real, the tan one better smell like apples and the grey one perfume.

Kunoichi

If it is real, I'd be willing to bet money that they don't.  It's just basic color changes, without even bothering to do anything clever with Cutie Marks or the ponies' overall color schemes.

At the very least, you'd think a Rainbow Dash fleshlight would have all sorts of rainbow patterns and lightning bolts and so on.  And I imagine it would smell like cotton candy...

Sabby

Kunoichi

Chris Brady

That's a real...  Commercial?  THAT WAS AWESOME!
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Sabby

Fieryone

Now I'm not a fan of the ponies (no I don't hate them they're just not my thing honestly) but I am a huge fan of Phoenix Wright, and if you are as well I thought I'd share this really well done fan production someone made that's a crossover between the two.

Turnabout Storm Part 1
Turnabout Storm Part 2

These are actually kind of long, but I believe the creator did a fine job of meshing MLP with Phoenix Wright as odd as it is, I suggest you check it out if you like both they're actually very good!

Chris Brady

Quote from: BraveEarth on February 09, 2012, 09:39:11 AM
MLP Equestria Girls-Extended Hub Promo Edition

>__> This is awesome.... that is all...
Just replayed it and realize they make reference to the Brony phenomenon.  That's great!  Nice to know they pay attention to the rest of their fans.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Wolfy

Kunoichi

I have to admit, given that the whole thing is long enough to literally be an episode on its own, I was kind of expecting ending credits, there at the end. ^^; Still fun to see all the music they made in the first season all gathered together like that, though.

Hmm.  The picture I found that best sums up today's episode is a little bit.  Better spoiler it, to avoid screen-stretching.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ah, those wacky love potions...

Sabby

I've always found that lil Pony creepy o.O the one with the tanned coat and the violet hair. First, I think it's a Jersey girl... then I'm not sure if it's a Jersey girl or a Jersey guy! D=

Kunoichi

You mean Scootaloo?  She's definitely a filly, and not a colt.

I'm not familiar with the term 'Jersey girl', though...

Sabby

Kunoichi

...Yeah, that's definitely not Scootaloo's look.  Setting aside the obvious problems created by her age, she's into sports.  She'd be wearing more durable, athletic clothing, if anything.

Sabby

It was hard finding one with the same hair xD this was as close as I could get, but the skin colour coupled with a dark shade of hair is pretty Jersey.

Kunoichi

Ah.  I think that's just coincidental.

Though, speaking of Scootaloo, now I'm reminded of a rather hilarious video starring her...

Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla

ulthakptah

Quote from: Kunoichi on February 11, 2012, 07:07:41 PM
Ah.  I think that's just coincidental.

Though, speaking of Scootaloo, now I'm reminded of a rather hilarious video starring her...

Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla
26 minutes of my life I'm never going to get back...

I'm surprised no one has posted links to these yet though.

Friendship is Witchcraft - "The Perfect Swarm" (1)

Ryo242

I think I stumbled into the right place.  ^=^d Bronies unite!

My favorite is Rarity before anypony asks.  Other than that, I will sit patiently until I have something to input.
The Awkward Shrug for when I have to blow you off and you need to know why.
Lightswitches to my heart and more.
Ponycurious? Why is this guy always so happy?
Tools of Fun:  "Goddess Catching Net" (made by Acme Corporation)
Click here for story ideas

Kunoichi

This week, on My Little Pony...

Rainbow Dash is still reading.  And by that, I mean she's actually shown in this week's episode, reading books.  I guess she's been reading through all the Daring Doo books for two weeks straight...

Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie learns a valuable lesson about friendship and when to turn the volume down.

ABagOVicodin

Kunoichi

Nice, they finally got a good-quality version out. ;D Yeah, that song is pretty awesome.