Super Heroines Gone Wild

Started by badbabysitter, September 12, 2010, 11:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badbabysitter

Lex Luthor has finally devised a weapon to bring his arch-nemesis Superman to his knees. Using  satellites he has projected a super-liminal  energy ray across the nation.

Unfortunately for him, the ray didnt quite work as  expected and in the ensuing conflict  the satellite was damaged, and  has now hyper-drived the sex-drive over the superhuman women of Earth

what happens next and if there is a cure.. or if anyone even wants one.. is up to the players

I'll be playing Wonder Woman

kingOFcalifornication

Well, if any superhero works, dibs on Batman.

Scotty Rage

Hmm, what about original characters?  ^_^  If not I might be interested in taking the good ol' Man of Steel himself.  :p

badbabysitter

if its all new characters, I cant really see the point of playing Wonnder Woman.. I just thought this would be  better playing field

could possibly open it to Marvel characters too

Scotty Rage

Nah, no need to change anything up.  I was just curious.  I'd gladly take Superman or Captain Marvel.  Only two I can think of that WW or some of the other heroines wouldn't kill or cripple.  :P  Though since Captain Marvel has a kid as an alter ego would that be pushing the line?  >.>

badbabysitter

this is E.. just make his alter ego 16 at the minimum and he should be fine

as for WW crippling her lovers.. she has the magic lasso that makes people submit, all she has to do is to ask  her lovers to tie her up and she's  at just as equal strength ;)

Scotty Rage

You make a very valid point on both of those.  ^_^  Okay, so I'll take Supes or Cap...still on the fence for which...

Jarod1

Hmmm. this looks interesting.  If I had my choice I would probably play as Hal Jordan, or maybe Thor.  I'll wait and see what otherpeople want to play but yeah those would be my choices

badbabysitter

Doing a crossover story works as well

just need more women , other wise its a Wonder Woman gangbang

which to me is still win-win ;)

Scotty Rage

Well, I have a friend who I told about it who might be interested in Power Girl.  ^_^  So try and reserve that if we can.

And I think I'll go with Captain Marvel, just because playing that teen mentality with the raging hormones and super powers might be fun.  ^_^

Jarod1

if it comes down to it I could play either a supergirl or batgirl or something along those lines if the need arises

Xenolord

If ya'll still need people for this, I'm game.

If you need more female characters, I'm alright with playing either. I would probably like to play either the Flash, or (Game Mistress allowed.) Black Canary.

Sooooo lemme know.

TheLovelyMaid

Black Canary...Dinah Lance

Upon orgasm...her Canary Cry has been known to shatter glass...as well as most fragile objects...

Jarod1

I will go with supergirl ..... Kara Zor-El  Going with the look they gave her in the old Superman cartoon

sinoraa

Im gonna throw my hat in, but i can't decide which of my favorite heroines I'd like to play...I'll just call dips on them both until i do:P

Donna troy (Sister and stand in for wonder woman)

Or Powergirl (because she's just AWSOME!)

Laughing Hyena

Hmm lets see... Maybe Green Lantern or the Flash? Anyway is it just the super heroes? what about the super villains? Anyway if no one desires Supes I'll take him.

sinoraa

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on September 14, 2010, 01:27:34 AM
Hmm lets see... Maybe Green Lantern or the Flash? Anyway is it just the super heroes? what about the super villains? Anyway if no one desires Supes I'll take him.
True... Side note, I'll leap onto anyone who wants to play Jason todd, or Deathstroke :P

Laughing Hyena

And since I have a thing for the character yer playing.... Dibs on Deathstroke

Will play as...

Green Lantern (Maybe) http://loyalkng.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/green-lantern-first-flight1.jpg
The Flash (Definitely) http://www.zanaducomics.com/08dcaugust04/TheFlashCv213.jpg
Deathstroke (Definitely) http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f365/T2RX7/587px-Deathstroke.jpg

kingOFcalifornication

Urbanzorro

I'm interested, and if super villains are allowed I'll either be The Joker or Black Adam, if not I'll probably go for The Question.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Tackyhillbilly

Urbanzorro

With the ok of the GM I'll be.

Black Adam

Now if only there were a Mary.....(at least 16 of course ;D)

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

lovelygirl

I jump in as batgirl, I'll have a pic up in a bit

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Tackyhillbilly

We've got ten people, we should start this thing.

Remec

Quote from: badbabysitter on September 12, 2010, 11:57:45 PM
this is E.. just make his alter ego 16 at the minimum and he should be fine

as for WW crippling her lovers.. she has the magic lasso that makes people submit, all she has to do is to ask  her lovers to tie her up and she's  at just as equal strength ;)

As a side note, if a male chains her bracelets together, she temporarily loses her powers. This was a punishment one of the goddesses laid on the Amazons in retaliation for Hippolyta submitting to Heracles.