The All-Male Monster Brothel [MxM] [EX] [Recruiting new players!]

Started by Blythe, August 02, 2016, 03:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Hello, and welcome to the All-Male Monster Brothel, which is re-opening for recruitment! The old recruitment thread can be found here. The CS thread and GM shortlist linked below gives you an idea about what sorts of characters are around and about!

Approved Character Sheets (Do not post your sheet in the CS thread unless I approve your character)
-
The GM shortlist (GM NPC list!) (Only the GM posts here!)
-
OOC (Only approved players should post in the OOC)

The Brothel sits at a nexus between the worlds. Science and fantasy blend here, and people come from a myriad of worlds and timelines to sample the delicious debauchery the Brothel has to offer. It is run by the Mysterious Seven, powerful hooded (and demonic) entities that, for whatever reason, enjoy owning a Brothel.

Only at the All-Male Monster Brothel will a person find a delectable sampling of non-human erotic delight! It's a Brothel that's all about monsters and MxM sexual content. But wait, you ask! Is this game just a Brothel game? Not quite. This game is more about what happens in the Brothel between the prostitutes and employees, about their personal lives and interactions. I will accept client characters, but primarily I'm recruiting Brothel prostitutes and employees!

For those interested in playing:

* This game is a freeform game in [EX] small groups! Content can get very intense, so we have a tagging system so you don't have to read what doesn't interest you.
* This game is a sandbox game, in that players are expected to create their own ideas for plots and interactions. Sometimes, though, I (the GM) will offer 'IC events' at the Brothel. You do not need to know anything about what's already happened in the game to play! It's possible to hop right on in!
* This game does not have a set posting requirement of any kind. Post whatever post length is comfortable for you. Post however often you like or however little. Be aware though, that if I don't hear from you for a while (couple of weeks), I will PM you, and if you do not reply, you'll be marked inactive. That being said, inactive players are welcome to return, so it's not a big deal! This game is very laid back and welcoming!
* All characters should be male. This will be an all MxM game! I don't care about writer gender, though! Regardless of your gender tag, if you're willing to play male characters, you are welcome to submit a character concept.
* Post Character Sheets here in the recruitment thread for my perusal and review. Do not PM them--please post them here so people can see what you're playing! You are permitted to play multiple characters!

Name:

Race:

Employee or client?:

Personality:

World of Origin:

History:

Ons and Offs:

Character Sheet Template

[float=left][img height=200]https://40.media.tumblr.com/f9791a9debf596e8f71fd48441e6fd9e/tumblr_nlglzhJXIW1r47bczo1_400.jpg[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Race:[/b]

[b]Employee or client?:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]World of Origin:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Ons and Offs:[/b]

Already approved players are welcome to post here and say hi to those who are newly interested! We're a very friendly group, after all!

Inari

NSFW
Name: Kieran (Pronouced KEE-ar-awn)

Race: Satyr

Employee or client?: Employee. Entertainer/Prostitute.

Personality: Calm | Charming | Gentle | Generous | Playful | Intelligent | Trustworthy.

World of Origin: Gaia - An alternative version of earth, where humans have a small possibility of giving birth to creatures of myth and legends. Anyone who gives birth to such creatures is given wealth by the government but there are also cases where people will kidnap children and sell them into the black market for slave labor.

History:
Not very nice.
Kieran came into his world as a result of an illegal breeding program run by slave traders. He never knew his parents as they were "disposed of" once he was born. He given basic education and encouraged him to seek his own interests until the age of 16. Once he hit the legal age they took advantage of his "natural gifts" and trained him to be a pleasure slave while using his interests to make him more valuable. In the end, they decided against selling him to anyone and simply kept him to entertain guests as he earned them more money and business that way.

For many years Kieran lived a comfortable life and wanted for nothing, in exchange for giving his special services to whoever requested them. This ranged from none sexual services to orgies with all types of people and creatures. One thing was for certain; the satyr certainly lived up to his species tales in terms of libido, stamina, and generosity as a lover. However, he didn't live up to the myth of chasing after nymphs or simply being a lusty drunk. (Much to the disappointment of clients who always asked such questions!) 

Kieran's days of slavery ended when his owners crossed the wrong type of people and paid for it. Some of the creatures who had formed a gang of their own had grown tired of the trader's practices had join forces with corrupt law enforcement officials to track down the traders and end their disruptive way of life.
It was while Kieran was "seized" as evidence, along with a few other slaves that he was lured away by curiosity, in the shape of a strange looking deer. This lead to a hooded figure alongside a strange portal. He was told of his fate if he were to stay in his current world and even though he didn't like the thought of leaving his "family" behind he didn't like the idea of being slaughtered for entertainment purposes either. He was also aware that even if he chose to simply flee he wouldn't last long... sooner or later someone would find him and collar him for their own twisted needs. It didn't take long for Kieran to take the hand of his "Saviour." Soon as he stepped through the portal he was introduced his new home. He was told that here he would be safe and all he had to do was be his "lovely, charming self."

Ons and Offs: Kieran is a switch with no particular preference in being top or bottom. He is pretty much open and up for everything unless he isn't in the mood.  (Check player offs for no-nos)

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

BAMF

*insert dinosaur screeching noises here*

I hafta think about this.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

BAMF

I went hunting in your Monsterboy thread, Bly.

I'm not sure who I like more, but those are my two favorites at this point. The one on the left I'm thinking pretty boy in heels who likes to cause pain. The centiboy is probably going to be into a
thing
hooks - look at those feet!
that belongs in [EX] for sure. I'm fairly nervous about playing sadists/Top-types though. So I'm not sure yet. Otherwise, I have an idea riffing off L's character in my MH game (he's cool with this, btw) - some sort of someone who can't die, unless by very certain circumstances... which is also an [EX] theme tbh. ::)
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Nadir

Have you considered perhaps a prettyboy who can become a centiboy? Cause that juxtaposition of a beautiful delicate person turning into nightmarefuel is a trope I really like ::)

Also, Starcry, your guy is delicious~ Would you be a darling though and turn the image into a link for me though? Images need to be PG13 in this side of the site <3

Blythe

(Letting y'all know that concepts/sheets'll be reviewed tomorrow!)

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Inari

Quote from: Dim Hon on August 03, 2016, 11:55:09 AM
Have you considered perhaps a prettyboy who can become a centiboy? Cause that juxtaposition of a beautiful delicate person turning into nightmarefuel is a trope I really like ::)

Also, Starcry, your guy is delicious~ Would you be a darling though and turn the image into a link for me though? Images need to be PG13 in this side of the site <3
Sorry bout that. I keep forgetting. XD;
Quote from: Blythe on August 03, 2016, 12:11:19 PM
(Letting y'all know that concepts/sheets'll be reviewed tomorrow!)
Yay!

Jag

Name: Krack Rarruk (Nickname: Crow)

Race: Tengu are a type of legendary creature found in Japanese folk religion and are also considered a type of yōkai. Although they take their name from a dog-like Chinese demon, the tengu take the forms of birds of prey, and they have both human and avian characteristics. The earliest tengu were born with beaks, but this feature has evolved through the years into a more humanized, though unnaturally long nose, which is widely considered the tengu's defining characteristic in the popular imagination.

Many believe Tengu to be disruptive demons and harbingers of war, but most are softer and tend to be more protective, though still dangerous.

Employee or client?: Employee (though he fancies himself a client too)

Personality: He appears to have quite the problematic personality and a careless approach to life. Once in a foot race, he pretended his foot slipped and he broke the bridge the others were meant to cross over so that he would win the race. He is uncouth, but he takes his job seriously. Crow is also an understanding and sympathetic individual who does not hold grudges towards foes and does not judge others based on their looks.

World of Origin: Mount Tengu, Japan, Earth

History: Being a harbinger of war was a little too much for the laid back Crow. He preferred more worldly pleasures. Despite his talents for his harbinger duties, Crow managed to get himself exiled from Mount Tengu. The Chief of his tribe's son was caught sleeping with Crow on his own wedding night. The bride was deeply embarrassed and her family shamed because of it. It was either kill the son or exile Crow. Truth be told, Crow had planned it that way. A few ounces of a special herb in the Chief's son's drink and a little touchy-feely under the dinner table was more than enough to get the other Tengu into the wedding bed just hours after the ceremony.

As a free Tengu, his general options were to cause various amount of mischief around the world or fade into obscurity. Crow decided to do neither. He knew what he wanted out of life. Pleasure. Nothing more and nothing less. Why become nothing when he had such an affinity to make people cry out in pleasure?

It was really a blessing when he found the brothel.

While he is technically employed, he can usually be found spending his wages on prostitutes for his own pleasures. And booze. Crow will never pass up a shot of anything.

Ons and Offs: Clicky, Clicky
Notes: Crow excels in electrical play. His natural abilities for controlling lightening allows him to be able to send anything from the tiniest jolts to fatal blows to a body. He tends to prefer to top and dominate, but for the right clients, he's open to being the bottom.

Blythe

I lied, I'm reviewing sheets today. I can't resist all the monstery goodness. ;_;

@ Starcry --approved! Kieran looks like glorious fun. Post him up in the CS thread (linked in the first post) and head on back to the OOC. :-)

@ BAMF: Centipeeeede <3 (I like Dim's suggestion for your character, too, btw)

@ Jagerin: eeee a Jagerin is in my thread <3 And that tengu is delicious--approved! Post him in the CS thread and head over to the OOC.  8-)

Jag

Sparrowhawke

Don't judge me

Name: Dr. Roman Hart

Race: Human

Employee or client?: Employee, one of the brothel's Doctors. Occasional client.

Personality: Roman is the picture of polite friendliness, and somehow manages to remain so with everyone he meets, no matter who they are or what they've done. He is most definitely a narcissistic psychopath, not the kind to actually feel empathy for those around him, but more than capable of faking it. His perfect bed-side manner only slips when he is allowed to 'play' with any of the prostitutes, and his fascination with pain, blood and anatomy becomes clear.

World of Origin: Earth

History: Roman lived for most of his life without killing, in fact spent a good portion of it saving lives as one of the world's most prominent surgeons. But eventually it got too easy, got too boring, and he decided to try something else. He began killing, becoming a rather notorious serial killer back on earth, known for torturing his victims to death over hours. Eventually he was caught, got a little too cocky, and he was set to receive the death sentence. A few nights before that, however, he was approached by a strange hooded creature, and offered a place at the brothel, so long as he could keep his urges under control. It seemed a rather obvious decision to make, and he's been living within the brothel ever since. He absolutely loves his position, as it gives him the opportunity to examine anatomy that ranges from strikingly similar to humans to those who are completely, wildly different.

Ons and Offs: Link - Roman is a massive switch, though incredibly picky as to who he would submit to, he enjoys being roughed up, but only by the right person. Ons include medical gore, torture, non-con.

Blythe

*all the judgings!*  ;D

Paging Dr. Hart to the approved CS thread~  8-)

Blythe

Quote from: TotesRider on August 03, 2016, 03:53:37 AM
This sounds pretty fun.

Eep, sorry I missed your post, TotesRider! Very remiss of me!

If you need to, please feel free to bounce character ideas around here. :)

BAMF

Quote from: Dim Hon on August 03, 2016, 11:55:09 AM

Hmmm. That's a possibility. I'll have to do some more picture hunting though. ::)
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

BAMF

LOL You're very helpful. I was thinking more that I'd like to find a more human/pretty boy that sorta lined up with the human head of the centipede pic I posted earlier. So black shaggy hair, pointed ears, and pale skin. I'm just really bad at looking for character art. Like, really bad.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Inari

I don't mind helping out. I am used to helping a bunch of friends on here! X3

http://www.zerochan.net/Black+Hair%2CMale

http://www.zerochan.net/Black+Hair%2CMale%2CPointy+Ears

This help at all?

BAMF

A liiittle too anime for me. I'll find something I'm sure. ;D
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

BAMF

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Enki

Race: Cursed human

Employee or client?: Employee

Personality: Enki’s personality changes as his form does. When he’s in bait human form, he’s polite, kind, gracious, and sociable. He enjoys conversation and is content to spend the day talking with a client if that is what they wish. If they’re interested in something more than conversation, he enjoys more traditional D/s, with a special interest in bondage and protocol.

At nightfall, however, leg, leg, leg, leg, legs, so many legs, legs, legs, his monstrous form reveals itself. Woe to any clients still tied up! The insanity from the years of daily transformations have warped his mind, but he’s compartmentalized well. His human form shows very little signs to what he becomes. Once in this form, he enjoys toying with his prey. He’ll use the hooks in his feet to suspend his dinner while he toys with it.

World of Origin: AltEarth

History: When he dared slight the wrong witch, he was cursed and became the monstrosity he is today. Years of daily transformations later and he's forgotten the reason for his punishment. He's long past caring, however, and enjoys who and what he's become.

Ons and Offs: Bait form is into the D-side of protocol and bondage D/s, perhaps some light pain from impact play (spanking, paddling, etc). Monster form is much more extreme and enjoys making his prey cry and scream. His feet hooks can be used like blades for blood play as well as suspension piercing, but his form isn’t very dexterous, so more nuanced play isn’t really in his wheelhouse. Though he could and has eaten previous victims, I'm not interested in roleplaying this. Neither of Enki's forms are into intercourse, though hands and oral are fair game. I haven't played a sadist or a Dom or a monster before, so please bear with me & let's talk out what we want to happen before it does. :-) My thread is here: link and here is my matrix, which is much more current: link.

Really not sure what his history is at this point. As far as he's concerned, I'm not sure he cares where he came from at this point. I tried to think on it a bit, but kept drawing blanks.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Blythe

@ BAMF --approved. I don't mind a small history section--since this is a sandbox game, heck, you might think of things as you post for him, and you can always add more to your sheet then. Head on over to the OOC, and post Enki up in the Character Sheet thread. :)

Jag

Name: Lage

Race: Merfolk

Employee or client?: Employee

Personality: Generally quiet / Easily angered / Territorial / Dominant / Bloodthirsty

World of Origin: Vindras. A planet consisting primarily of oceans. The various land dwelling species are mostly sea faring. It is said that in the shaping of the planet, the Goddesses of the ocean fell in love with a one of the barbarian men who owned most of the sea. She took him to her underwater palace and kept him as her lover. Their offspring, over many generations, began evolving to their underwater home. They are one of the more adaptive species of their world.

History: Lang is one of the children of the current ruler of the underwater kingdom on Vindras. His mother is Queen and he is her tenth child. As he is a male, he has no right to the throne. Since the kingdom was founded by a Goddess, she declared that only a woman should be ruler. Their society is based on women warriors and male housekeepers. Other species who meet them find their structure to be strange. They do not deny that males tend to be the physically stronger of their species, but they feel that their children are more important than war. So they took on the tradition of the strongest staying behind to defend the home and young. They find it strange that other species will send away their strongest to fight and leave their homes defenseless when it's the home that is of importance.

The merfolk have a rather nasty side to them. Myths state how lost sailors could be saved by them and taken care of by these kind creatures, but they are highly territorial. They are not easily trusting of others. They are predatory in diet and nature. Preferring to attack and destroy before asking questions. It is easy to get on their bad side and hard to get off of it.

Lage, like many men in his situation, is a bargaining chip. Much like the daughters of land species, his job is to be married off and care for the young produced from his marriage. In his earlier years, he thought he could be okay with this. It was the way of his people. As he got older, he found he enjoyed more in dominating over his female lovers. When word got back to his mother that he had been caught in a rather peculiar position with a lost land female, because she would allow him to do as he wished sexually, he was severely punished.

Rather than face a life of a submissive to a woman he didn't love, he ran away.

Notes:
*Lage refuses to be submissive. He enjoys a good fight before sex. He likes getting blood under his claws.

*Part of his species ability is their tails. When in the water, they have large tails and fins, but once fully dry, their scales begin to fall off and their tail splits into legs. It can be a long process to go from tail to legs, but it is a rather short process to go from legs to tail again.

*When in human form, Lage has human organs and can participate in sex just as anyone else could.

*However, in merfolk form, it is a little complicated. His kind generally just get together, release their respective eggs and sperm, and keep the eggs safe till hatching. There is no merman penis. Instead, it is an inverted penis that holds the sperm inside and opens for release. Lage can move the scale that covers and protects the sperm opening and actually use it to be penetrated. Even with being penetrated, he refuses to be submissive.

Sparrowhawke

Blythe

Those first and third pictures, so gorgeous! O_O

Approved, Jager, post him in the CS thread. :)

Jag

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on August 07, 2016, 03:54:39 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a need, Jag, and this is it

*wiggles*

^__^

Quote from: Blythe on August 07, 2016, 04:20:58 PM
Those first and third pictures, so gorgeous! O_O

Approved, Jager, post him in the CS thread. :)

Thank you!

Jag

Name: Nyarlathotep

Other Names: One of  Thousand Forms, The Crawling Chaos, Ahtu, The Black Man, The Black Pharaoh, The Black Wind, The Bloated Woman, the Crawling Mist, The Dark Demon, The Black Demon, The Dark One, The Dweller in Darkness, The Faceless God, The Floating Horror, The Haunter of the Dark, Face Eater, Father of All Bats, Dark Wing, Sand Bat, Fly-The-Light, the Howler in the Dark, the God of the Bloody Tongue, or the Bloody Tongue, L'rog'g (also Lrogg), the Bat God of L'gy'hx, Messenger of the Old Ones (also Messenger of the Great Old Ones), Mr. Skin, Randall Flagg, Shugoran, Thing in the Yellow Mask, The White Man, The Skinless One, The Masked Messenger

Race: Outer God

Employee or client?: Client

Personality: Charming / Sweet Talker / Very Vocal / Organized / Manipulative / Deceptive

World of Origin: Chaos Earth. A world much like Earth, but overrun with various Gods and creatures who incite madness and chaos. Many humans are able to get by without feeling the affect of these creatures, but there is a large number who cannot escape them.

Known Family: Azathoth (Father) and The Nameless Mist (Sibling)

History: Nyarlathotep differs from the other deities of his dimension in a number of ways. Most of the Outer Gods are exiled to the stars, like Yog-Sothoth and (his father) Azathoth, and most of the Great Old Ones are sleeping and dreaming like Cthulhu; Nyarlathotep, however, is active and frequently walks the Earth in the guise of a human being, usually a tall, slim, joyous man. He has "a thousand" other forms and manifestations, most reputed to be quite horrific and sanity-blasting.

Most of the Outer Gods have their own cults serving them; Nyarlathotep seems to serve these cults and take care of their affairs in the other Outer Gods' absence. Most Outer Gods use strange alien languages, while Nyarlathotep uses human languages and can easily pass for a human being if he chooses to do so. Finally, most of them are all-powerful yet evidently without clear purpose or agenda, yet Nyarlathotep seems to be deliberately deceptive and manipulative, and even uses propaganda to achieve his goals. In this regard, he is probably the most human-like among the Outer Gods.

Nyarlathotep enacts the will of the Outer Gods, and is their "messenger, heart and soul"; he is also the servant of Azathoth, whose fitful, spastic wishes he immediately fulfills. Unlike the other Outer Gods, spreading madness is more important and enjoyable than death and destruction to Nyarlathotep. It is suggested by some that he will destroy the human race and possibly the earth as well one day.

When Nyarlathotep is not busy spreading chaos and madness or the will of the other Gods, he does take the time for his own pleasures. Since most of the known deities of his world are currently sleeping or exiled, he spends much of his time selfishly indulging in his own pleasures.

Notes:
*Ny prefers to obtain sexual pleasure through mental and physical torment. This includes scaring, threatening, and humiliating.

*While Ny is a God, he does not usually exercise his abilities to their full extent beyond some shapeshifting and he does not discuss his origins with many.

*Ny will usually keep to his preferred Egyptian Human form till behind closed doors.

*Ny is not against sex, but he finds sex without causing a little madness entirely boring and dull.

Sparrowhawke

Blythe

Jag

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on August 09, 2016, 03:25:52 PM
Jag, please, you're killing me, this is too much

*whines*

Lage will be open soon in the pool.

Crow and Ny might show up for the party. ^^

Quote from: Blythe on August 09, 2016, 03:28:39 PM
O_O

Yay!

Sparrowhawke

*coughs*
Name: Azura

Race: Harpy

Employee or client?: Client

Personality: Azura is of noble blood, and acts it. He is aloof, uncaring of those around him, and incredibly picky when it comes to who he chooses at the brothel. He rarely even speaks to those he doesn't find interesting, and is imperial and commanding to those he does speak to. He is incredibly vain, and will respond very well to praise, even if he keeps up a 'better than thou' appearance.

World of Origin: Pavonis, a world where the harpies have enslaved the human population for their usefulness (aka, their hands, and ability to make/do things with them). As a result, the race are naturally disdainful of any noble who does such mundane tasks for themselves.

History: Azura was born to a high position within his society, and has had almost everything done for him since he was a hatchling. He was, however, like most of his station schooled as a warrior from a very young age. In everything but his unusual sexual tastes, he is the perfect specimen among his people. However, his desire to be penetrated and wounded is considered lesser, so he escapes to the brothel to indulge in these tastes out of the watchful eye of his family.

Ons and Offs: Link - Azura is a power-bottom, and quite masochistic.

Blythe

Sparrowhawke

Jag

*wonders what would happen if Crow went up behind Azura and said "polly wanna cracker"*

>_>

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Jagerin on August 09, 2016, 06:57:44 PM
*wonders what would happen if Crow went up behind Azura and said "polly wanna cracker"*

>_>

he might literally screech at him

and maybe

try to rake his face open with his claws

Jag

Quote from: Sparrowhawke on August 09, 2016, 07:00:29 PM

he might literally screech at him

and maybe

try to rake his face open with his claws

I'm not seeing anything wrong with that.

Sparrowhawke

Quote from: Jagerin on August 09, 2016, 07:06:18 PM
I'm not seeing anything wrong with that.

Hah, I suspect Azura is going to be... very salty about Crow

BAMF

Name: Alex Taylor

Race: Undead human

Employee or client?: Employee? Prostitute, part-time errand-boy?

Personality: Self-loathing asshole. Resents authority. Somewhere between hating himself and wanting to be better, but fearing that he’s too far gone.

World of Origin: Earth, denied death

History: Trigger Warning: Suicide When he was 18, Alex was in the backseat with his little brother on their way home from family vacation. Enrolled in college, he was excited to be studying photography in the fall. They had just spent a week at a fancy resort up on top of a mountain with breathtaking views that filled three rolls of film. It was late at night and the stars were out, the car was quiet, his mom in the passenger seat asleep against the window, his brother next to him playing a game on a handheld, and he was just nodding off when there was a horrible screeching as they crashed into a guardrail on the side of the road and the car began careening down the side of the mountain.

When his world stopped moving, he was upside down, suspended from his seat belt, his face pressed into the ceiling, into the fabric that smelled like ten years of to-and-from school, to-and-from soccer practice, to-and-from doctor’s appointments, dentist appointments, after-school programs, and summer vacation. His little brother was whimpering beside him, the front seat was silent. He tried to reach out for someone, but as his arms twitched ineffectively, he sunk into darkness.

Down, down, down into the deep darkness like a murky lake that is deeper than it has any right to be, creatures sliding past his vision like horrors from the Marianas trench that no living person has seen. Where was the white light? Everyone always said there was a white light, but there wasn’t a white light. The words seemed to become greyer and greyer as he thought them, drifting away into a mist. A mist that was reforming into a figure like a nebula, a constantly-shifting, never-solid, in-between..thing-with-no-name.

It reached out to him with arms that weren’t arms, more like tendrils of nothing, enveloping him as he reached the nethermost point of no return. He woke up in a cheap hotel room, wrapped in sweaty sheets and sobbing. Once he realized he was alive, but everything he really loved in the world was dead, he drowned himself in a pair of bottles, hoping for death, but then that same shifting being-not-being showed up again and he woke up in another bed, covered in sweat and tears.

Slowly, he twisted into a self-loathing, hateful person who has been attempting to off himself every few months for five years. Other perks to his unlife include an otherworldly healing ability. It’s painfully slow, but most anything - including, apparently, death - is survivable. He has no clue who the being is that shows up every time to eject him is, but he hopes some day to find out so he can kill that son-of-a-bitch.

Ons and Offs: Ons: being a snarky asshole, getting a rise out of people, seeks out destruction in any form. He’s a punching bag, a target for wrath, pain, needles, knives, anything that will leave marks. Offs: romance, being treated like a decent human being, kissing. Matrix / Thread

If this is too close to Morgan, that's fine. But he's much younger in his undeath than Morgan...and isn't nearly as tormented/paranoid. ::)
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Blythe

Some similarities are fine; I tend to trust writers to differentiate their characters in gameplay; two writers can take similar characters in really different directions. Approved. :)