Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignis

Granted. They do tend to breath fire though so you end up a little crispy.

I really wish the internet wasnt so distracting.

Hefftcinchsak

Granted... You decide to take up skydiving with all your spare time except your shoot doesn't open on your first jump.

I wish I could sing like Aaron Neville
"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway."

ON/OFF's

Ignis

Granted. Your singing is so astounding people go deaf within seconds of listening to you and your audience cant hear you any more.

I wish I could post in the role play requests forum.

Mordred

Granted! You are swiftly approved, and can post to your heart's content. You dive right into the request area impatiently, fingers itching to send those naughty little desires out there to be pounced upon.. and right when you hit the 'post' button, a laser comes from outter space.. and zaps you as you sit, turning you into an over-sized raisin. Phew.. talk about shitty luck! It was just an alien race.. wanting to take a sample of our atmosphere.. in determining a well-meaning gift for the earth. Sadly, the fool at the controls was trying to show how he could do it with his tentacles tied behind his back. Obviously, he was incorrect.

I wish I could talk to others simply with the will of my mind.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. Sadly for you, you discover your mind is blank, therefore you can't talk. oh well. :P

I wish the rest of this year would be in the 70's all day and night.

Ignis

Granted. The weather stays at 70 all day and night across the globe and soon everything but the tallest mountans are covered in water and we reenact the waterworld movie.

I wish that the price of hard drives would go down.

Sybl

Granted. The price of hard drives goes down and the cost of the internet goes up to $100.00. see what you have done?

I wish someone would fix my computer.

Ignis

Granted. Then it gets a virus and is broken again. That one was easy. :P

I wish I didnt work a night shift tonight.

Itsa Me Dino

Granted but now you have to wake up early to do a double :D

I wish I had something to drink! [ so thirsty >3< ]
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sybl

Granted. Today's special is salted everything, buy 1 get 10 free!

I wish I could go on vacation again soon.

Itsa Me Dino

granted. but your plane ended up going through a worm hole to an alternate universe where humans are enslaved and you cant get back.

i wish i could watch a movie right now
|| Ons/Offs ||

ayo fuck people who make major assumptions and dont wanna talk shit over like fucking adults. if people drop you over small shit, they aint worth you fretting over. move your ass along and love yourself because they dont mean shit to you and your progress in life.  dont let them bring you down. youre fucking worth more than fifty times them. lemme say again for you guys in the back. YOURE FUCKING WORTH MORE THAN FIFTY TIMES THEM ASSHOLES! love yourself, put yourself first. your mental, physical and emotional well being is more important than the approval of people who aint shit, and who aint gonna communicate like a fucking adult. period. end of discussion.
I am sorry, but I only roleplay offsite now via messengers. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mordred

Granted. Sadly, it's the winner of the worst film of 1969.. dubbed over badly by a dude with a really strong Ukrainian accent.. with all the sex bits all fuzzed out (which would have been the only redeeming part). Also, what's with multiple sets of subtitles? Not one, in a language you know. To top it all off.. the microwave popcorn you found at the back of the drawer.. yeah.. the expiration date on that was for a good reason.

I wish I could lurk around for one day.. totally invisible. I promise, I'd try my best to behave. I really would.
*See Pillory*

Ignis

Granted, however as you are invisible people think the house is haunted and leave, then a truck driver cant see the invisible man crossing the street.

I wish I could find a good recording of this song on youtube.

Itsa Me Dino

granted. but its a good recording in deathscream

i wish i could find a sexy guy with a nice big bed :3
|| Ons/Offs ||

Sybl

Granted. You find him in a beds are us store, and he is too busy for you.

I wish my muse was working tonight.

Mordred

Granted. Just.. not the kind of work you were hoping for. Know that place a few blocks away that really puts the 'greasy' in 'greasy spoon'? Yeah.. right now, that silly muse is there as we speak.. knee deep in the stuff. Whoa.. what's this? Mine is there also.. up in the rafters.. heckling! And you.. are saturated with the mesmerizing (in a not-so-good way) scent of low quality frying meat.

I wish today everything would go perfectly.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Granted. Every thing goes perfectly...for me, as I drop you into a tub of goo. Ha! :P

I wish I had not said that.  XD

Mordred

Granted. *watches her go in rewind.. then pushes the 'FF' button.. to then repeat the process a few dozen.. hundred times.. losing himself with manic giggles (if Snoopy can giggle, so can Mordred)*.. ok, what I didn't realize was.. the tub of goo would be repeated also. Oh well.. worth it to see you scramble!

I wish I could get this last bit of gooey crap out of my ears. It's messing with my super vampire senses.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

LOL.. Granted, the goo disappears as well as your ears.. sorry they were stuck together. :P

I wish I could see a silly vampire with no ears, that would be a hoot.   >:)

Ignis

Granted, however it looks so good that you are struck deaf and blind on the spot.

I wish I wasnt so tired.

Sybl

Granted. You have so much energy you come over and help me rearrange my apartment. Now you are too pooped and pass out.

I wish someone knew how to fix my cabinet.

Ignis

Granted, it just costs a lot of money for plane tickets.

I wish for explosions.

Sybl

Granted. I drop a stick of dynamite in your back pocket. Boom. Oops  :o

I wish for a mighty wind to come blow out all that smoke from your explosion.  :P

Ignis

Granted. It blows you away with it.

I wish for awesome dungeon mastering skills.

Sybl

Granted. But before you indulge you slip on an unseen banana peel losing ground and break a leg.

I wish you a Happy St. Patty's day. :D