The snake seeks female for a few RP ideas.

Started by Orochimaru, October 23, 2012, 02:10:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I always have a huge kick for these things. The killing of people you don’t like who are infected, no rules besides to survive and the sheer fun in general. The story will be basic enough to any zombie outbreak movie/book/video game, but the plot will be modern day. I have a few ideas on settings. I will also be willing for a Highschool of the Dead RP ^^ For this I am a bit picker as I ONLY play Kohta Hirano and he is to be paired with the females [except alice of course].

A zoids RP

Odd relationship

This is a nerd x head cheerleader/girl's swim team or just head classmen based couple.

Basic summary is that, your character is also a well respected and hard working honor student. She excels at both academics and sports. not to mention she is also VERY curvaceous in all the right areas and perfectly big in the best areas, but one day her classmate which would be my character discovers another side to her and how she deals with the stress of being an honor student. Basically, she masturbates at school, in private of course. The two of them agree to share the secret, and now my character unexpectedly has a wild sex addict for a girlfriend.

I also have some unfinished thoughts if you'd want to hear them.

Please just shoot me a PM and if you have a pairing/situation that you want. Say so. ^^ Oh and I only do forum RPing.