Interest check for heroes

Started by Guyver0335, July 25, 2011, 06:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guyver0335

are there any Heroes fans here that wanna play a game with them? I have a plot in mind, but am willing to hear ideas for better ones or ways to better my plot. PM me or reply if you're interested.

dakabn

Canon or Original Characters?

As in are we making up our own characters or using the ones from the show?

Kokaine

I'd be interested in creating an original character.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

dakabn

Quote from: mysterchr on July 25, 2011, 06:25:21 PM
are there any Heroes fans here that wanna play a game with them? I have a plot in mind, but am willing to hear ideas for better ones or ways to better my plot. PM me or reply if you're interested.

What IS your plot? :)

Callie Del Noire

I would be interested. :D I have tried 3 or 4 times to do a heroes game and each has imploded before my third post

JadenMystic

This sounds like it could be fun. What's the plot?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Interested

I would be interested in playing if I could have rapid cellular regeneration. . . if the role play would go into very extreme violent non-consensual levels.

Vaulera

i would be interested but have to ask what is the plot/character restrictions?

Kate

true - knowing the themes ie extreme or nc or exotic or whatever and how many factions there are would be useful