News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

We've been invaded!

Started by MagicalPen, March 26, 2008, 07:48:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

...by Spiders! Last few times i've checked, there seems to have been close to 50 Spiders, mostly from Yahoo, rampaging through the site. Any particular reason for this increased spider activity? 10 or so isn't bad, but the amount that have been around lately, well, i hope you don't suffer from arachnophobia !

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Greenthorn

Ohhhh you noticed em too? I hate bugs, spiders, moths *shivers*..KILL THEM!

MagicalPen

Their powers are growing too!

Yahoo spider      09:12:27 am     Printing the topic "You cannot corrupt me!".

Yahoo spider      08:58:13 am     Playing Blackjack BBT in the arcade.

Next, they'll be registering and posting!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cutter

Interesting stats.

As long as they don't manifest into mutant spiders.

*loads Sig Sauer just in case*
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

MagicalPen

Interestingly enough, shortly after posting that i noticed one REGISTERING for an Account and another one Posting.

Madness I tell you, madness!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cutter

The Invasion has begun.

Damn nuclear radiation............
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Spider

We are Legion, for we are many

Cutter

Time for Father Karass to do an exorcism!

My On's and Off's :

MagicalPen

I guess we can hope that the female spiders eat all the male ones, preventing any sort of reproduction!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cutter

Hmm, good point,but then we are going to have a bunch of female spiders who feel bloated and  uncomfortable with their looks and....well, you can imagine the tension...

My On's and Off's :

alahendra

*hands Silvestine a can of Raid*
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

NightBird

Looks like we need some cyber-Raid based on the number of spiders the past, oh, 72 hours or so!

Added:

Okay, this one kinda makes me chuckle:

Yahoo spider  13:21:19 Viewing the topic Hello! I'm new, I don't know where I am and I don't know what I'm doing! XD.

Cutter

:P Well, Hope they read the Rules. So annoying that newbies don't.....

My On's and Off's :

MagicalPen

The spider population at any given time on the forums is greater then actually people. I wish we could sqush them....

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Mindhazingsquid

Forgive my ignorance, but what ARE spiders?

MagicalPen

Little 'bots' search engines send out to scour the web for information.

And to keep down the 'fly' population...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

NightBird

Also nasty, wicked venomous things that bite you and leave you dealing with golf-ball size abscesses and enormous open wounds that take a couple of years to heal and leave revolting scars.

Mindhazingsquid

What do they do with said information.

MagicalPen

Use it for search engines etc. Not really sure - there was a thread a while ago about them where it was explained better.

I was just ranting about the insane numbers of spiders.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Hunter

Apparently, they're planning a party or something.

Yahoo spider  03:21:54 pm Viewing the topic New Member.
Yahoo spider  03:21:47 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:21:30 pm Viewing the board index of Elliquiy Forums.
Yahoo spider  03:21:30 pm Viewing the topic To Scandinavians(and other EU) concerned about internet censorship.
Yahoo spider  03:21:02 pm Viewing the topic Health Care in the United States.
Yahoo spider  03:20:37 pm Viewing the topic Combining files.
Yahoo spider  03:20:25 pm Viewing the topic Another Mediocre Mind Amongst the Masses! ;).
Yahoo spider  03:20:24 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:20:17 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:19:22 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:18:51 pm Printing the topic "Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening...".
Yahoo spider  03:18:47 pm Viewing the topic Another Mediocre Mind Amongst the Masses! ;).
Yahoo spider  03:18:45 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:18:04 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:17:53 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:17:40 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:17:31 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:17:09 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:17:08 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:17:02 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:16:41 pm Viewing the topic Another Mediocre Mind Amongst the Masses! ;).
Yahoo spider  03:16:16 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:15:16 pm Viewing the topic Ladys and Gentelmen Good Evening....
Yahoo spider  03:15:06 pm Viewing the board index of Elliquiy Forums.
Yahoo spider  03:14:58 pm Viewing the board index of Elliquiy Forums.
Yahoo spider  03:09:45 pm Viewing the topic D&D Gamemaster explores this realm.
Yahoo spider  03:09:20 pm Viewing the topic Ahem "I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition".