How can you resist?

Started by Evia Wolfricht, May 03, 2010, 09:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evia Wolfricht

I am craving a play to post type role play with someone who knows how to handle a girl like me. So instead of rambling on and on about what I am looking for I thought I would try something a little different. I jotted down a few sentences that I will post here and hopefully any interested parties will take the time to private message me with their response to the situation. This will help me find just the right person and give everyone an idea of my writing style since it will be my first actual post outside of the introductions and quick hellos.  Please make sure to check out my ins and outs find out just what kind of things I am into. I will be waiting to hear from you.

The sound of the heavy wooden door slamming shut echoed through the darkened room. It had extinguished all light with the exception of a thin sliver that seeped in from under the crooked bottom of the door. It would take quite a while for her eyes to fully adjust to the darkness that now surrounded her. Shivers ran through her willowy body as she knelt on the cold, stone floor. She wore only three wide strips of smooth black leather. One hugged her throat. The other two encircled her wrists, keeping them bound behind her back. Attached to each was a heavy lock to keep them in place. A weighty length of thick steel chain was fastened to the loop on the collar and secured to a large metal loop that jutted out of the stone wall behind her. She dared not speak a word as she waited, not that it would do any good if she did. She was all alone in the room now. Since she could not hear a sound from beyond the door, she assumed she was completely alone now with no way of knowing how long she would have to remain there.

It felt like an eternity had passed when she heard the metallic click of the key in the door’s lock. Her heart raced as she anxiously waited to find out her fate.
"The Perfect Bondage" is said to be one man and one woman, the complete master and the complete slave, ideal and perfect for each other's needs." Page 442 - Slave Girl of Gor

Evia Wolfricht

I would like to thank those who have sent me private messages. I think I may have found exactly what I was looking for so I shall close this post for now.
"The Perfect Bondage" is said to be one man and one woman, the complete master and the complete slave, ideal and perfect for each other's needs." Page 442 - Slave Girl of Gor