a simple idea (M seeking F [or maybe FF])

Started by Xajow, May 20, 2011, 02:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xajow

This one is taken for now.

The basic idea is to start a man and woman in a relatively mild but 24/7 Dominant/submissive relationship (male dominant in case you haven't checked my ons/offs yet), and once that is established, then the conflict is that the woman has some kinky desire that she has not previously revealed to the man, and she decides to try to first introduce the idea and then ask for it, and deal with the consequences that may not be what she expected once the man decides to try it.

To be clear, I'm not talking about switching or anything extreme like mutilation or beating the woman up. Though I'm not opposed to use of physical discipline. I am thinking perhaps the woman harbors some secret desire to be used in pony play or to be made to also submit to another woman, or used like a slave in front of people, or humiliated. Basically whatever it is would be something she probably would not normally tell anyone about. It could be something as simple as being forcibly bound and sexually played with, or being made to cum in public. It doesn't have to be complicated, or maybe there is an elaborate scenario she has always wanted to try. The basic story idea could work easily with one or two women. Maybe the woman has a friend she wants to bring into things. I'll leave it to the woman (or women) to choose what feels comfortable to her (or them).

I would probably post to the story every two to three days. And be warned, sometimes I write long posts.
“It’s not just your body I want,” he said plainly. “I want your heart and mind as well. And each time I do this, you become mine a little more.” As he raised his hand to spank her again, she whimpered and said softly “Thank you, Master.”

Xajow's Ons/Offs, A/A info (updated 01APR11)