Come one! Come all! (I has cookies, plots, and writing skills) FxM

Started by Purveyorofidentitiess, January 03, 2014, 03:52:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purveyorofidentitiess

Question and Answer with Purveyor

How often do you generally post?: It depends on the thread, the characters involved, and whats going on in my life at the time. Sometimes it takes me a little longer than others, especially if my personal life has gotten busy, but I don't like keeping people waiting. That said, it really depends on my muse. Some of my chars just snap up a reply and crank a couple out in a day if they can, others like to sit on things for a couple days, and figure things out. I'm definitely on the cool side for that so if you can't post super fast either, I'm okay with that.
How much do you generally post?
I love long winded posts, ones that are descriptive without being repetitive (while still moving the story forward). I am definitely looking for someone like that, who enjoys writing and isn't afraid of being free and creative within a post. Of course, in general I can, and will, write less, as the thread or situation dictates.
Do you like to write in 1st person or 3rd person?
I write mostly in 3rd Person. You can twist my arm to try for 1st but I can't promise I will!
Who are your favorite Playby's?
I have no particular favorites.
What Playby's do you dislike?
Cartoon types. (I don't mind the more arty pictures though-like Luis Royo)
What type of characters do you like to play?
I like to play mostly female characters but not averse to NPC'ing male character or any other character if need be-some stories might need the 'nosy neighbor' or the 'rival.' Which begs my next statement, I'm happy to play with female role players who are willing to play male characters (doesn't bother me what gender you are really!)
What are your favorite genres?
This is tough because I like to try my hand at most genres-but clearly it will help if I narrow down so in this order these are the genre’s I will play. Modern, historical, supernatural, urban fantasy. (You can twist my arm for Science Fiction)
How do you feel about writing out graphic scenes such as violence, drug use, and sex?
I am comfortable with writing out graphic scenes.
What type of plots do you like?
I'd like to consider myself flexible when it comes to trying out plots and wouldn't mind reading what you guys have in mind. The worst thing I can do is say "sorry but I'm not interested." Please don't take it to heart, it's 'not you, it's me!'
Are you willing to Roleplay over forum and/or messengers? Both.

Additional Notes:
-I will be updating this thread when I get inspired so look out for those updates!
-If my plots don't interest you, but you like my writing style, don't pass me up! Feel free to come to me with plots of your design or a backbone of an idea you might want to discuss with me.
-Plots can be subject to change.
-If you like what you see, please feel free to contact me but please do it through IM and not on this thread. I most likely won't see it and to be honest I'd rather that the thread remains uncluttered (unless I bump it!). Thank you!
Phew! Now if you've gotten through that Q&A then you have made it to my...

Sample Plots:

Super Soldier (Not quite available unless begged for. Sorry!)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The year is 1944: Nazi Germany is looking for drastic measures to win the war.  They begin testing new weapons on their own soldiers, hoping to find a way to 'win'.  A German scientist, Josef Mengele, attempts to find a way to increase the power of the single Wehrmact soldier.  A "super soldier" program.  He develops a virus, hoping that it will increase the abilities of the individual soldier, and it comes out as an almost-complete failure. The virus does nothing more than turn the volunteers and Jewish prisoners in to stark-raving lunatics.  Willing to throw chairs, grab rocks, and hurl themselves through windows to get at other humans.  Their disease is passed through bodily fluids, making their bite especially fatal to anyone. Your stereotypical zombie. 
A soldier, who had originally volunteered for the program, is bitten in one of the labs.  However, he does not change.  His DNA sequence does precisely what Mengele intended: creates a better human being. The soldier (your character) is turned in to a monster.  Immune to disease, capable of withstanding even the worst trauma upon his body, and incapable of aging, he turns in to an unnatural beast.
Fast-forward to 2011:  Nazi Germany is long-gone and the Super soldier has been passed down from the Nazi Wehrmact, to the OSS, to the CIA, to the West German government, and now to the German government.  He makes people who the German government does not like 'disappear.'
The German government gains knowledge that the UK government has learned about Mengele's old experiments, and are on the path to making their own program to develop their own super soldier.  Knowing the danger that the program could create, the German government sends the Super-Soldier to India to kill the scientists...(one of which would be my character)

Your country needs you
Northern China 1920's, a Count (or some other figure) has been commissioned to retrieve from a rural village the last living descendant of the Russian Czar whose legitimate family has been wiped out. She's a half-caste but her presence is needed in Russia to prevent possible bloodshed because of the currently empty throne.

Detective on the loose
She's a newly appointed detective on the force who has been assigned a case that could make or break her...
Tracking a serial killer down-she meets a new man and he seems too good to be true.
Or
She's been partnered up or leads the task force with a more seasoned detective who doesn't have time for rookies. (Case can be determined.
Or
Something has been attacking (or killing) people in the recreational woods. A supernatural bent might be that the 'something' is a hybrid 'Were.' Society in general knows nothing about things that go 'bump in the night,' so my detective would have no idea, thereby introducing her to a world she never thought possible. I thought what might be interesting is that on the task force is a seasoned older detective whose a Were' himself and he needs to prevent her from guessing the truth of the crimes and who has spent most of his Alpha life literally trying to prevent people from knowing about his side of life.

Behind the veil
She was supposed to be getting married today in an arranged match. It would be good for all concerned they said, it needed to be done they said. Nothing else mattered. (Quite basic so that we can decide together on time frame, the reasons, who is who in the plot etc...)

The Incubus' victim (or is the Incubus the victim?)
Forbidden fruit is always the sweetest and he would not be the first demon lured by a member of the clergy or even by an angel; such conquests were highly desired. Even lusted after.

Surprise!
An ex-boyfriend comes back from overseas (in the military or the UN or something else) and she's probably in a relationship. What will ensue? Is she engaged/involved with somebody else?

Dissolution of the world
After another world war the countries have dissolved and been brought down to colonies. The population is likewise just as heavily reduced. A warlord has his men arrest my character with false charges after finding out that she is the daughter to a rebel leader, though she doesn't have to be aware of that fact. After a time of imprisonment he comes for her, telling her that she could agree to marry him or remain in the cell, planning on using her to rile the rebel up into revealing himself. Planning to go even so far as to impregnate her.
The world is very settled. Those who aren't in a position of power would live a life that is very similar to a medieval setting. Electricity and machines, etc, aren't going to be in production. It's very primitive.

Baby makes three
"I'm sorry. It didn't work again." the doctors words rang like a death knell for the young couple sitting opposite him, especially for the wife. A young couple trying for a baby haven't had any success so far-perhaps the brother asks his older more successful brother for help (or another male counterpart).

Indecent Proposal
So, I've always been keen on the idea/storyline of a wealthy man whose always after the next pursuit, the next conquest, he works hard and plays hard and is the type who goes after what he wants and won't be denied. He is surrounded by sycophants, men and women (off course) who want to be part of clique. He comes across my female character at a party and the story will carry on from there...
My character won't be a sycophant, will definitely be hard to get, and might be the daughter of someone above wealthy dude wants to acquire the business and in the end offers a partnership with the father to acquire the daughter for a day or even a week.
If she's not a daughter, then she might be a wife.

You're a what?!
I had an army based idea first (with possibly not too many action stuff cause I can't play that out very well.) Anyway, I feel like playing a character who under some circumstance or other wants to join the army but isn't able to (I'm thinking time period stuff here, ww2 perhaps? or a time period of our making where women weren't able to be in the force)
So she disguises herself as a male.
There might be tension, confusion, perhaps with a captain or a soldier. Definitely a ladies man of sorts and here is this...'man' who confuses him, feels something for him. Haha. We can have behind enemy lines and different dramatic stuff too if we're so inclined.

The housekeeper
It was the same happenings day in and day out, almost a monotonous sequence, she would admit to herself, even the numerous parties hosted in the large house, were losing its flavor, the town itself, was a sight that she would someday like to leave behind, after three years everything was apt to lose its color and richness. But the pay was something she could not fault, and something she truly needed, her divorce from her ex-husband had left her dry.
As the bold title states, this will be a story about a housekeeper. I have left this open ended because I'm sure a lot of you might have different views  you might want to broach with me as to how the story will run its course, this will include discussions of the character you will play.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
A certain Max Carlyle once said that ‘A one night stand can change the course of your life, so go into it with your eyes open’ unfortunately for our heroine she walked into it with her eyes closed. Well that really wasn’t her fault. It was the drinks that did it; the margaritas, the screaming orgasm cocktails and Martinis, amongst other choice cocktails made by bar tenders with cute bums and wicked eyes, and who can forget the general Vegas atmosphere.
Certainly not her fault.
Right?

Not Your Average Western
Female character responds to an advertisement in the newspaper requesting a bride. She could be from the East Coast or further away coming to a ranch. Blue blood probably responding to the advertisement impulsively. (Specifically blue blood because she probably won’t know much about taking care of a household, especially a ranching household and she would need to.)
They get married by proxy (she automatically assumes the man meeting her is her husband to be) -her husband to be sends his half brother a blond solider and why? Because her husband to be is half-Indian, from what I understand Indians were considered ignorant and socially inferior. A half breed may or may not be tolerated out West depending on the people of the area and the history his family may have had. So it might be a challenge/ a bit of drama to play out.
Socially there would be some who look down on her for being his wife. Plus her own ideas on it, though being from the East she would never have met an Indian. She may not even realize it until someone tells her. How she might react to all this? I don’t know yet.
Or
It doesn’t have to be played like that-just an all American rancher who needs a wife, and maybe the girl comes to him pregnant (not heavily) but sent away because it’s a societal disgrace to her family. So the play would be more focused on a burgeoning relationship-the complication/turmoil of the idea of raising another man's child?

It's getting complicated
Ever since she was a child she has always loved 'him,' the older best friend of her older brother, she wanted to make sure that he married her one day and on the cusp of her twenty-first birthday she decides to take action. She realises though that the man she had always loved has always been the Casanova of her brother's group and has had his fair share of the ladies.
What is she to do?
With her inexperience she fears 'he' won't notice her like she wants and so she enlists the help of another best male friend who is far different from his Casanova friend. "Help me...teach me the ways of a woman wanting the seduce."
Worst idea ever!
She's slowly succeeding catching the eye of her long time crush and finds herself falling into a crush on the man who is helping her.
What's a girl to do?
(The best place for the play to start would be at the girl's request. It's supposed to be complicated, I also see it as a character development play.)

Journalist Pursuits
No particular plot to suggest here, just suggesting a possible character.

Of Romans and Blondes
"Find me a woman with gold spun hair..."
Genetics deprived Romans (the ancient ones that is) of golden locks and fairer skin-it was sought after by Roman women and lusted after by men alike. The Roman Emperor has found that his beloved wife has committed adultery with one of his officers and so they were executed for their passion, but after sometime he grew to regret his decision but realised it was simply the Gods way of telling him to find a woman, a bride with golden hair.
No woman in Roman could be found with such colour aside from those who thought to dye but really just made them look like overgrown peacocks!
Germania was the answer for the Emperor who knew all too well the dangers of sending his men to a barbarian country, but 'member' outweighed any sound judgement. He sent many men, so that they could raid a village and find what the emperor wanted. Any others that he didn't approve of would be given to the soldiers...
(N.b. Does not have to be Roman)

It started as an exchange
They met while she was an exchange student (college age) and fell in love-the all American (or other nationality) boy with the girl from across the border. (Thinking Mexico or somewhere from South America). They promised to keep in contact when she returned home. After a few letters swapped back and forth they finally stopped coming from her and so they did not hear from each other again.
Until a few years later...
The all (nationality) boy has become an agent, and she's been turned from college student to whore.
What do his priorities end up being when he's supposed to take down the man she 'works' for?

It will rain
I'll never be your mother's favorite
Your daddy can't even look me in the eye
Ooh, if I was in their shoes, I'd be doing the same thing
Sayin' "There goes my little girl
Walkin' with that troublesome guy"

Inspired by Bruno Mars song the premise is quite simple, a girl from a good family (high school/college aged/adult) becomes involved with the proverbial 'bad boy,' their relationship is passionate, exclusive and so very wrong for the girl. What will happen to them? How will they both navigate the bias? Will the boy change? A plot about a relationship and the evolution of two characters.

Diary of a time traveler
He is a time traveler, a man who has traveled through many worlds and many dimensions. His quest upon leaving home was to find the woman that would be his mate, and help him rule the small nation on his uncle's planet. That was nearly six years ago. His search continues until he comes across her...

It started with an email
It began with emails, a back and forth exchange of everything about themselves-it started out as a friendly but still slightly distant 'conversation' before turning into something a bit more intimate as months went on, intimate in the sense of spilling secrets they would never have told anyone else. There was one secret the female in this exchange did not admit.
She was married.
Eventually they meet and so begins a drama.

On the wings of time (Taken)
Doctor Grace Atkins has found herself 'transported' through time and space like Doctor Who onto the fields of Normandy World War Two. She encounters either a very traditional male doctor who has particular ideas of a woman's role in the medical field or a patient who does not want to be treated by a woman. In the meantime she wants to try and find her way home.
(Very basic. PM with interest for more clarification)
(Attached is an introductory post I made, check it out if you might be interested. ----> Alternatively
On that 'time travel' sort of theme, maybe your character or mine ends up in a different era. Where exactly, we can discuss together! Maybe get some drama going.

The Laird And His Tenant's Daughter
What happens when a tenant is unable to provide his Laird with Harvest from his land?
I can't take credit for this particular plot line, but was given permission to run my intro into my request thread. We unfortunately weren't able to collaborate together in the end.
Anyone who is interested I have my intro done, we can figure out what we want from the plot together.

Imagine a world...
...Where there exists a race of people called Carpathians—they survive by drinking blood of humans, but unlike Vampires they don’t kill their human prey. Carpathian males are hunters: specifically, hunters of Vampires. A Carpathian male "turns" into a vampire when he kills while feeding, loses his life mate, or fails to find his life mate. Carpathians mate for life. This is because males and females are different in nature; while the females are filled with compassion and light, the males are filled with an inner darkness, capable of great violence. After 200 years, all male Carpathian lose the ability to feel emotions, sexual desire, and the ability to see in colour. As a result, the darkness slowly spreads and consumes their souls.
At this time, the only thing they feel is the thrill when they are about to make a kill. The only way their emotions are returned to them is when a male finds his life mate, the "light" to his darkness, the other half of his soul. Once life mates find one another, they need to join—or rather the male needs to make sure he claims his life mate because one this is done, it cannot be undone. They must touch minds and share their bodies often. Without females, the males are left with a stark choice, "greet the dawn" (i.e. commit suicide) or become vampires. Carpathian males hunt vampires down because they are a threat to the existence of Carpathians and humans who should never be made aware of their existence. (Inspired by C. Feehan's Carpathian series.)

Others

So, I never thought I'd go down this road but I've found myself warming to the idea of playing into Fandoms-which seem to be a popular addition to original ideas.

1. I'm already privileged enough to be playing into the 'Sherlock' verse (specifically Cumberbatch) but alongside the character of John Watson. I wouldn't mind trying something with Sherlock. I don't know much about the 'Elementary' TV show (Johnny Lee Miller) but the former addict style character might be interesting to play alongside.

2. Selfie- So this isn't specifically geared to the characters but the premise is appealing (it's based on 'My Fair Lady' or the more original 'Pygmalion' where a stuffy slightly older man transforms a more uncouth female character into one of class.

3. Dracula Untold-What's his story in the Modern Century?

More to come...

17/03/22

Some plots to continue with...

- A witness protection program scenario

- What happens when 2 lovers come face to face again, with the woman hiding a secret from her ex - a child.

- A woman has left an volatile toxic relationship, will she get caught in a complex situation or find a happily ever after for herself?

Purveyorofidentitiess

Updates...
'Detective on the loose'
'Not your average western'
'It's getting complicated'
'Journalist Pursuits'

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Updates...
Super Soldier and The Housekeeper have been knocked off the craving list (can be reconsidered if begged asked for!)

Purveyorofidentitiess

Updates...
'Diary of a Time Traveler'
'It started with an email'

Purveyorofidentitiess

Some adjustments made.
Feel free to inbox me if you're interested in any of my ideas or just want to collaborate with me on something else. :)
Cheers.

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

No updates this time :(
Just a shameless bump and grind against the inter-webs!

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Purveyorofidentitiess

Forgotten amendments made.
Feel free to holla through PM if interested. :)

Purveyorofidentitiess

I am bumping up my thread as I’m now back from a long hiatus because of personal reasons. Any interest please free to browse my ideas and/or if you have ideas of your own I’d be keen to read it. Please message with PM.
Thank you all. :-)

Purveyorofidentitiess

Hey everyone,

As you might see, it has been awhile since this particular thread has been updated and an even longer time since I have been around. In the past few years, I've had a lot of changes in my life that include children and most recently a separation.
Life has been full on and I'm trying to find my feet and my passion again.
I'm hoping someone may give me a chance and help me to get back into writing again. I can't promise that I can write everyday considering my situation right now, but I would like to start from somewhere.
I've added some little plot bunnies to my original post.

Thank you all.

PoIS