Stepmother Roleplay M seeking F

Started by shovelbum4u, May 31, 2016, 09:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

Everyone has heard of the Oedipus Complex right? Freud's theory of blah blah blah. Well, there is a lesser-known complex called the Phadra complex that is... similar in which a young boy has an infatuation with his stepmother. And thus our story begins.

Aaron: In this story I play two characters; the first Aaron. Aaron is a 16 year old (negotiable on that one) a-typical geek. After his parents divorced (more on that later) he chose to live with his father Richard so he would not have to change schools. 6'0'' with black hair, green eyes covered with glasses Aaron is very into sci-fi, comic books, and is always top of his class in grades. And, being a 16 year old, his hormones are going crazy. Very awkward around women, Aaron has never had a girlfriend and probably wouldn't know what to do with one if he ever got up enough courage to ask a girl out. So, like most 16 year old boys his favorite hobby is masturbation. The problem is that for Aaron, when he masturbates he most often thinks about his stepmother (you).

The Stepmother (you): I am very much interested in you controlling your own character. What she looks like, how she acts, what she does is completely up to you. In my head, the stepmother is very hot and young. I see her as being around 18-25 years old, maybe works as a model or some other profession such as that. I will confess that I am a breast man, so that is my one request. I see her as a character who loves to flirt, dress in sexy skimpy outfits that drives the Aaron character crazy. And, she is very loud when she is having sex which is her favorite hobby.

Richard: Your new husband and Aaron's father. Richard was married to his wife Rachel for 18 (or so) years. If he ever truly loved his wife it had long since gone away. Senior VP for a Fortune 500 company means Richard is incredibly wealthy at 55 years of age. 6'2'' with a dusting of gray in his black hair that makes him look more distinguished than old. In incredible shape even for someone half his age. His ex wife Rachel had cut off sex completely after the birth of their youngest son Jacob (who lives with his mother), 6 years ago. So no sex at all for 6 years, and only twice a year (Richard's birthday and anniversary) for 5 years before that. So 11 years of little to no sex caused Richard to burn off that excess energy into exercise which gave him the physic he now has.

So that is the basic premise of the story. I am open to tweaking the story a bit if you have any suggestions or other ideas. If you are interested, or have any questions, please let me know.