I've got a craving for a Sailor Moon RP!

Started by ThePrince, December 11, 2012, 12:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePrince

Alright I admit it, I have secretly enjoyed Sailor Moon when I was a kid.

Lately I’ve been really craving a Sailor Moon RP. I don’t know a plot, I just know I want to do one. I personally prefer one of the sailor scouts over  Usagi, and I would play a OC character. As I must admit I don’t know a lot about the lore or characters unless their name starts with Sailor.

So this is the character I’ve got so far.

You could call him a bad boy, but only if you consider the trope to be a complex one. He is smart and knows it, not all book smarts like Ami, but street smarts with a witty tongue to match. This gets him into trouble sometimes. He is tough and stubborn but pure, loyal and with a good heart. I imagine him coming out of a bad relationship, with him losing someone he loved and spends his days now alone, judging those who are now happy while he is note.

If you have seen the movie Brick, you can obviously tell that he is based of the main character. If you haven't seen Brick you should, its on Netflix, treat yourself.

I just think this hard boiled type character would work in a Sailor Moon setting, because I am weird like that.

Well if you have the itch like I do, send me a PM and we can work something out.
RP Request Thread
O/O's
I am what I am. I am my own special creation.
So come take a look, Give me the hook or the ovation.
It's my world that I want to have a little pride in.
It's my world and it's not a place I have to hide in.
Life ain't worth a dam till you can say I am what I am.