Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JN

A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Falstaff

Why you sad?  Did someone upset you?  Hope not.  Is it the score?

Falstaff

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

JN

A&A's 
Request thread:  O&O's and links to some of my games: Click My Role Play Preferences link. And some f-lists  general kink list  Ellen Johnson  Robert Fulsom  Alenea Darkweb (basically a dark-elf version of Ellen Johnson for playing in fantasy settings.)

Ritsu

Breathless Intent

Eep! *brings out a fire hose to douse down the boy's burning up the charts*

Falstaff

Good, Phoenyx.

Hello Bre...oh yeah I wanted to tell you:

JN

195, {shuts down the hose and spreads the fire}  {sings:  She's on fire!  My baby's on fire.}

A&A's 

Falstaff

Ritsu

Breathless Intent

Okay - you guys who aren't approved you? I am officially denying your applications!! You can't post anymore. Now go away!!

(oh and yeah, I have less than zero influence on application approval, so I doubt that anyone will listen to me trying to boot you for your over involvement in this game)

Ritsu

JN

196 Perhaps she needs a spanking.  Besides approval would perhaps get a playing somewhere else, so she's guilty of bad tactics, too.
A&A's 

Falstaff

Spanks Bre

Stay strong men...she has no power here...muwahaaaaa

Breathless Intent

I'd promise instant approval if I could!! (but I can't :( )

*rubs her bottom* Hey!! I have all sorts of power! *Turns Fal into a firefighter so he can help her put out the flames*

JN

A&A's 

Ritsu