News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Would you rather go to bed with....

Started by Captain Maltese, May 01, 2008, 04:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lone

Wulfgar, simple because he/she has Wulf in there name..

Yoda or Golem!
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Lirliel

Christ.. .. why man WHY?! But.. I pick Yoda.

Joan Jett or Miley Cyrus?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lone

Joan Jett, FUCK YOU HANNAH!

The Joans Brothers or A corpse!
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Lirliel

The corpse.. definitely the corpse then.

Edward (From Twilight) or Bub the Zombie from Day of the Dead? (Bitgag included)

Autumn52

Can I have Jacob from Twilight Ok no I guess Bub

Jasper from Twilight or Emmit
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lone

Emmit, and I don't even know who that is...

Chef from south park, or the 1989 Denver Broncos?
O n O

Lirliel

Well since I'm in the mood for some chocolate salty balls ;)

Edward Norton or Brad Pitt?

Autumn52

Brad Pitt (troy)

Tom Cruise or Val Kilmer
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lone

TOM CRUISE!

WILLLLSOOOONNN!!!

WILLLLSOOOOONNNN!!!

Me or my EVIL TWIN!
O n O

Autumn52

Lirliel

Evil Twin.

Napoleon Bonaparte or Joseph Stalin?

Autumn52

Joseph only because Napoleon loves Josephine and I wouldn't want to break them up

Hitler or Satan

Lirliel

Satan, especially when he's in the form of Dave Grohl from Tenacious D & the pick of destiny! :D
Having said that.

Jack Black or Kyle Gass?

Autumn52

Lone

O n O

Autumn52

What were my choices

since i didn't see any I am making up my own

MasterMischief or Lone???

Both

Madonna or Whitney Houston

Lone

O n O

Autumn52

Samurai Jack

Hillary Clinton or Hillary Duff
one is jailbait and the other is well......

Lone

YOU ARE MY GODDESS FOR PICKING THE JACK!

Clinton, just because.
O n O

Autumn52

Since I have no choices I will make my own
Brad Pitt in troy or Tom Cruise in Top Gun

No competition Brad Pitt I hate Tom Cruise

A famous singer or a famous actress/actor

Lone

Singer...They got better use of the ahem..Mouth.

Your hand, or the doorknob?
O n O

Autumn52

neither

A really hot woman with another guy or a really hot guy with a woman

Lone

Both, and bring the whole family!

Vicous Dom, or Tender Sub
O n O

Autumn52

Vicous Dom every time

A slave or a master