Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouble1

O/O

KaraKres

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

ornito

BACK AFTER A VERY LONG ABSENCE
-------------------------------------------------------
I am back to E but very slowly after being absent since Aug.29 2017. Forgive me if I take time to reach you out again, dear writing partners. Send me a message if you feel like writing something and lets talk about it for sure.  (Dated Dec 23 2018)
-------------------------------------------------------
MY ONS|OFFS
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=38257

CupidCatt

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

CupidCatt

Trouble1

370!

I'm sure firmness isn't the problem, but I'm willing to help check!
O/O

CupidCatt

Peccavi

*laughs* 368!

Bringing it back down where it should be. :P

Trouble1

O/O

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Peccavi

Trouble1

O/O

CupidCatt

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Josietta

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas