Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Yes Mom...I am going to bed.

Don't forget Daylight Savings time if it applies to you...that's today.  Push clocks ahead 1 hour.

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Quote from: Tiberias87 on March 09, 2013, 11:19:05 PM
Hi Peccavi, why do I make you sleepy?

That is my scowling face not a sleepy face!

Quote from: Falstaff on March 09, 2013, 11:22:20 PM
Yes Mom...I am going to bed.

Don't forget Daylight Savings time if it applies to you...that's today.  Push clocks ahead 1 hour.

Lol! Calling me Mom yet you remind us about DST...  Geeeez. You forgot the part about changing the batteries in smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors. ;)

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

wildrod

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

*Sinks deeper into his bed*

But we seem to be doing well anyways! :-)

Trouble1

Don't worry the important part is winning, not so much the method of how it is done.

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War.
O/O

Kerri

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Trouble1

O/O

wildrod

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

wildrod

Harley Quinn

Hi, Lisar!  I was sick for a bit, but I'm much better now!

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Trouble1

Glad to hear you're feeling better Harley.
Morning All.
O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Trouble1

And if you wanna stop posting lower numbers feel free to do that as well Harley

O/O

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Trouble1

But you seem like a winner, you should be with the guys!
O/O

Harley Quinn

Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  That would be -- No!  ;D
Ons/Offs - Absences