Searching for some good stories (looking for Female partners)

Started by Cou, March 20, 2012, 09:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cou

Well hello there, I am glad you took the time to come here and read my post.

The plots i have been looking to do are:

~Anything Skyrim related! I would love to create a story about any of the female NPCs in skyrim and the Dovahkiin. I think it would be fun to see what the Dovahkiin did to gain his love's attention, Did they woo Aela with a mighty hunt? or was there more than the color accident with Brelyna at the college?

~~The new Gray Fox: After Martin's champion, and secretly the Gray Fox, is gone who will replace him? What adventures and heists will they have to go through to earn the Cowl from its current owner?

~~Competition in the Dark Brotherhood: Two assassins, both exceptionally skilled in their craft, are hunting the same target. It is a game of sorts, played to determine who is the better killer in the end. It could lead to romance, or maybe become almost comical like spy vs. spy. (Could be spun into a thieves guild one too)

~~Rebuilding Winterhold: The college was just torn apart and the Dovahkiin was appointed Arch-Mage. Two students, possibly from different disciplines, meet. Is it romance, rivalry, or something in the middle?

~~Adventuring Alone: Sometimes even the Dovahkiin takes a companion along for safety, but not everyone can be smart all the time. An adventure leads to capture by bandits, and a daring escape later? This could be adapted in a variety of ways, from just simple cat and mouse games with bandits chasing the adventurer or finding out one of the bandits wants to defect from the group and they leave together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Werewolves/Shapeshifters:
   *There are a number of different options here, and just about any story with either makes me happy.
   *One pre-made plot i have is:
           TAKEN-The pair had been friends through childhood, but when they went to college they drifted apart and lost touch. After years they meet back up, and realize their differences. Namely one is a werewolf now, hiding it from the one person he was close when younger.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Most video game plots interest me as well, if there is one you want to try just PM me about it!
Some games I would like to try: Fallout series, Mass effect series, Dragon Age, and the Old Republic era Star Wars, maybe Bio-shock (If it is presented well), If you can come up with something good for prototype that would be a possibility too.
~Also, if you want to craft a story from an anime or movie let me know! I have probably seen or heard of it!

So, if i interested you please PM me with your ideas. I know there isn't much in here, but I hope i caught your interest enough to convince you to PM me.
O&O

Cou

O&O

Cou

O&O

Cou

O&O

Cou

O&O

Cou

O&O